• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brandon stating that one of the fights coming up was a commission is really a curveball and i would not be suprised if it turns out he was trolling.
Nah... I doubt that, from what I have heard from second parties who have spoken to him as well as watching some of his original content, he comes across as a hardworking and sincere guy. I don't think he would intentionally troll tbh.

Nah... I doubt that, from what I have heard from second parties who have spoken to him as well as watching some of his original content, he comes across as a hardworking and sincere guy. I don't think he would intentionally troll tbh.
He works very closely with DB and is very tight on not releasing info, so honestly he likely got clearance from DB to even announce this in the first place.

I doubt we're gonna get an MU I really personally want unless we get Simon, so I'll just talk about choreography stuff I'd like.

I really want more inventive, chaotic fight moments like what happened in RF v GB with the insane time travel shit, or the fight visuals from HercKong. Something that changes up the flow of the battle really.
Well let's See
brandon stating that one of the fights coming up was a commission is really a curveball
alright so lets go over the ones that appeared in voulme 4 that have a realistic shot

brandon stating that one of the fights coming up was a commission is really a curveball and i would not be suprised if it turns out he was trolling.
cover4.jpg

Well, it narrows down a lot when you look at the ones that actually have a shot of happening.

In my mind the options are really just:

Frisk vs Batter, Squidward vs Bakugo, Trunks vs Luminary, and Simon vs Kyle

I could get hit with a curveball though.

Well let's See
I hope if its Trunks vs Silver, we get some GB v RF esque insanity in there at least, or at least some higher scale destruction.

I know its not happening this season, but Hit vs Sakuya would at least be a visually interesting episode with different choreo, give it a nice, gothic aesthetic to match with Sakuya and blend in nice visual effects for when time is stopped and it could look visually incredible. Maybe have a different effect for when Hit stops time and when Sakuya stops it, have the fights in stopped time last for a little while, since Sakuya resists timestops she could have a fight with hit in a gothic locale soaked in a timestop visual. Lot of cool visual opportunities there.

Silver: "Time huh? Thanks for the tip."

Homelander-watching-movie.jpg
As long as the death isn't explicitly the result of time travel, I'll be happy. If its used for the Death it just ends up ******* unintelligible like Archie v Wally and Ben v Hal. When its used to enhance the fight and change location/intensify the choreo like Cable v Booster or RF v GB it makes the fight so much better.

As long as the death isn't explicitly the result of time travel, I'll be happy. If its used for the Death it just ends up ******* unintelligible like Archie v Wally and Ben v Hal. When its used to enhance the fight and change location/intensify the choreo like Cable v Booster or RF v GB it makes the fight so much better.
The only real problem is that Trunks has no direct means of time travel. The only way a time travel location change would work is if Silver's deliberately dragging Trunks with him, or Trunks catches and holds on to him just before he time travels.

It would be pretty cool if there was a sequence where Silver combos Trunks while rapidly travelling to different time periods, like Flash's Super move from Injustice 2.

Damn, that would actually be sick.

Well, it narrows down a lot when you look at the ones that actually have a shot of happening.

In my mind the options are really just:

Frisk vs Batter, Squidward vs Bakugo, Trunks vs Luminary, and Simon vs Kyle

I could get hit with a curveball though.

I hope if its Trunks vs Silver, we get some GB v RF esque insanity in there at least, or at least some higher scale destruction.

I know its not happening this season, but Hit vs Sakuya would at least be a visually interesting episode with different choreo, give it a nice, gothic aesthetic to match with Sakuya and blend in nice visual effects for when time is stopped and it could look visually incredible. Maybe have a different effect for when Hit stops time and when Sakuya stops it, have the fights in stopped time last for a little while, since Sakuya resists timestops she could have a fight with hit in a gothic locale soaked in a timestop visual. Lot of cool visual opportunities there.
it could be very fun way to use both characters abilities to use Time
Link vs Cloud 2 shown when they briefly use it to be a creative usage
with both it can be intresting

Vidoe shows it has the steps on how to make it work and to go further

I'd rather have nothing in common with someone than most things in common with someone. Conflict is far more feasible with the latter...
Completely contrasting MUs can be really neat too.

I like for there to at least be one, single, core connection to the MU to at least make sense of why you're putting these two against one another, but there being many differences can make it quite fun regardless.

Completely contrasting MUs can be really neat too.

I like for there to at least be one, single, core connection to the MU to at least make sense of why you're putting these two against one another, but there being many differences can make it quite fun regardless.
Yeah, I really dig MUs between characters with similar story beats but entirely different personalities and powersets. Stuff like ReverseBlack and Diocard are great examples of this.

Not a DB episode but its why I like Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic so much, they have the one strong core connection or protagonists with a heavy connection to nature that have a psychotic, malicious alternate personality when at full strength, but are otherwise quite different in personalities and powersets (well, in base form, their malicious personalities are somewhat similar). Their stories in how they deal with their evil alternate halves are quite different beyond needing other's help to do it, there's a lot of contrasts and comparisons between them.

Fleetway Sonic is even more of a cocky asshole than Sonic typically is, very headstrong and hot-blooded and would definitely push Kasen's buttons, who is generally a much more kind and polite character, who is well meaning but generally tries to teach/lecture/be critical of others to help them grow. Very easy to have the fight start with Fleetway ticking off Kasen someway, she tries to lecture him, he punks her off, and Kasen initiates the usual Touhou way of life of a duel to "teach him a lesson", and then things get wildly out of control when they bring out one another's alternate personalities. Once they bring out the alternate personalities, it could turn into a bloodlusted duel between two malicious psychos just trying to kill the other with all the aggression and scale that would come with it.

They also both have pretty different powersets, but ones that could clash very well in a battle, just a really entertaining fight to think about. They also share some abilities and could counter one another's pretty well.

(I also think its a fight that could end without either protag killing the other properly, but end up solving one another's problems in the process, but that's a story for a different day, not to mention DB only works in deaths lol.)

Last edited:
Im back, i binged the tekken anime on Netflix for the 1st time on my TV, only critic i can have is that it was too short and could have dived more into the game and more characters, some were off screen snd some characters only had cameos at best, but other then that the best adaptation the series ever had in its 28 years

Edit: Oh and they retconned a bunch of things, which changes the scaling chain for the characters for the most part (?), gotta relook at them to make sense of it, featwise 2-3 things i seen relevant on that

Im back, i binged the tekken anime on Netflix for the 1st time on my TV, only critic i can have is that it was too short and could have dived more into the game and more characters, some were off screen snd some characters only had cameos at best, but other then that the best adaptation the series ever had in its 28 years

Edit: Oh and they retconned a bunch of things, which changes the scaling chain for the characters for the most part (?), gotta relook at them to make sense of it, featwise 2-3 things i seen relevant on that
Any good feats👀

Any good feats👀
Ogre shows up in a similar fashion almost to Verse in kof14, descending from the sky with clouds moving in around

A hill or mountain with Heihachi face put on it gets scrapped up

Those i think are the best ones, other then that a bunch of huge ass holes from tossing or hitting people hard, or walls, then Heihachi and Jin pulling a chop of 5 blocks of rock, breaking them in a bunch of pieces

The Tenkai Knights, from the series of the same name animated by studio bones
The connections are alright, mostly just that they have the same team set up kind of, fire guy, lightning guy, earth guy, ice guy, bad guy turned good with a golden form, and the girl one
Understandable, sounds basic but it could work, the other team mu that I know for them is the 4 original ninja vs the tmnt.

I imagine how Kyle vs Simon could have been handled, with being a random episode, not a finale or start a season, just a random ass episode like Wanked Sonic vs Chad Wally and Overrated 10 vs Hal, and it ended up with the weeb character being beated, making the Weeb community seethe and whine like babies, that would be glorious.

Last edited:
alright we have Four Unknown Mu left

any guesses?

the Halloween Fight seems to line up for Jason vs Michael
so it leaves us with 3
we're due for a Cartoon Mu
Gru vs Megamind seems likely as well
or they could go with something else

so we have one complete unknown and a Finale that could be anything

idk how they;ll handle it
Deku vs Gon
Galactus vs Unicorn

I'm betting my ass to a tomboy those are the MU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back