• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding out for Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim. We're really lacking for Video Game rep this season, so a video game MU seems likely. Although considering Arthas and Silver are likely going to appear, they're probably not gonna need so many video game reps.
I’d say wait until next season. Also, you think Death Battle will believe planet level Travis and moon Scott level?

idk how they;ll handle it
Depending on how you interpret the lore, Sauron varies anywhere between building level to universe+ level. After looking at his profiles, combined with my own experience with LotR and the fact DB do use composites (unless they have major contradictions) they'll likely have him high into tier 7 (AP/Dura wise) with subsonic+ speed and mid level hax at the bare minimum imo but I dunno about the unrestricted Maia/Ainu stuff tho.

How is the Lich King usually rated in the Vs community?

Depending on how you interpret the lore, Sauron varies anywhere between building level to universe+ level. After looking at his profiles, combined with my own experience with LotR and the fact DB do use composites (unless they have major contradictions) they'll likely have him high into tier 7 (AP/Dura wise) with subsonic+ speed and mid level hax at the bare minimum imo but I dunno about the unrestricted Maia/Ainu stuff tho.

How is the Lich King usually rated in the Vs community?
At least multi continent level. Likely far higher. IIRC.

I'm holding out for Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim.
not happening Ultraguy Blog had a Scott Profile so he ain't appearing
it's no secret that he absolutely abhors anything Sonic related.
i don't recall Swan hating Sonic

plus its Mainly Ben who hates Silver
I’d say wait until next season. Also, you think Death Battle will believe planet level Travis and moon Scott level?
Planet Travis is pretty blatant Scott may get moon outta pity of fairness

Moon level Scott would definitely just be a black box pop-up, probably pointing out how it's vague and still wouldn't help Scott.
This actually.

Also IIRC planet level Travis scales far above Mr. Blackhole, who is stronger than an "optional boss" called Space Peacock, who is planet-sized and has planet busting statements - and took a long barrage of gunfire from Travis' own planet-sized (not sure?) giant robot to kill that giant space peacock and this is done by attacking at its "multiple" weak spots because game mechanics.

Never mind Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown is just overdue and Scott Pilgrim fans are ready to watch Scott Pilgrim sent to have fun with Ramona Flowers in hell. Just wait till the coming seasons.

Last edited:
I mean there nothing wrong with using the high end interpretation from Lotr
I know and DB aren't strangers to curbstomp matches that aren't even in the realm of "close" but I just can't see them do a MU between a tier 6 Vs a tier 3/2 while still keeping the "he/she could've won in some scenarios" status quo, unless TLK is crazy fast with some high tier tax?

I know and DB aren't strangers to curbstomp matches that aren't even in the realm of "close" but I just can't see them do a MU between a tier 6 Vs a tier 3/2 while still keeping the "he/she could've won in some scenarios" status quo, unless TLK is crazy fast with some high tier tax?
Times like this I wished we have a LK profile even if it’s old😭

Oh,Liam blatantly hates Sonic. Never once has he defended the series in community DB,never once has he said anything positive about their stats. He openly & annoyingly mocks in Q&As involving the series. He shows it plain as day,he doesn't have to say it.
well i haven't seen it nor heard anything so to imply he hates the series so frankly I'm not fully convinced on this
we'll get to it when it comes out but as far blatnat hatred regarding a sonic only Ben did with Silver

Well simple: by not using the tier 3/2 Sauron and just the tier 6 avatar. Which can be defeated by dropping that possession ring into a volcano.

But by Death Battle rules they will use pre-sealing Sauron, i.e. the unbound Sauron. Which does not have that stupid weakness. Meanwhile the real Ner'zhul was always locked at the Frozen Throne so once Sauron notices something weird he can deduce where to finish things off.

Oh should I mentioned they once debated hard at Community Death Battle on Dalinar Kholin vs Gandalf?

Go back to the Flash vs Sonic Q&A,he's the most annoyed person on earth about the questions defending Sonic.
Gonna be honest mate I'm not seeing how any of this means he just hates Sonic, he just seems more annoyed with how some people view the stats of the characters compared to how he views it which is super common with most vs debaters

look m8 im not convinced he hates the franchise probably doesn't care for it in general but nothing that screams i hate it

would've known about it one way or the other in the servers I'm in

we'll see when Trunks vs Silver Happens sometimes this season

other than that pretty mute as of now just we'll have to see
Don't really care what you're convinced of,I'm an extremely good judge of character,& I know when someone is boiling about something they despise.

Don't really care what you're convinced of,I'm an extremely good judge of character,& I know when someone is boiling about something they despise.
Thing is that he's never displayed that level of annoyance before or ever again.
m8 this is mute nothing indicates he hates it and this disussion is going nowhere
we'll get to it when it happens but this debate over it just meh

Bias is one thing,bias with authority is another. Why do you think he was nowhere in sight with Ryuko Vs Shadow? He wasn't going to explain to the audience how a Sonic character actually won.

Bias is one thing,bias with authority is another. Why do you think he was nowhere in sight with Ryuko Vs Shadow? He wasn't going to explain to the audience how a Sonic character actually won.
I mean he's not the only researcher in the show they get assigned an episode to research n shit

Tiki didn't like Blake vs Mikasa as a MU and feels utter indifference to the character yet he did it cause well it's his job

Nah, I'm just saying that y'all are crying so much in what DB believes a character scales for, like why are y'all so worked about it? DB doesn't even care about what this site believes the characters should scale, so crying about it is a waste of time.
You literally have joined a thread for the purpose of discussing Death Battle, which would include its scaling. Why are you complaining about people doing the point of the thread? This is literally what we do here.

I mean he's not the only researcher in the show they get assigned an episode to research n shit

Tiki didn't like Blake vs Mikasa as a MU and feels utter indifference to the character yet he did it cause well it's his job
Sure is one hell of a (suspicious) coincidence though.

Anyways rather talk about other stuff so...

What fun stuff you like to see in some of the MU this season
I doubt we're gonna get an MU I really personally want unless we get Simon, so I'll just talk about choreography stuff I'd like.

I really want more inventive, chaotic fight moments like what happened in RF v GB with the insane time travel shit, or the fight visuals from HercKong. Something that changes up the flow of the battle really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back