• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8623617-tvsmodel%235.png

8623619-tvsmodel%234.png

8623620-tvsmodel%233.png

Made these quite a while ago out of self preclaimed hopium that these guys would do this MU since it peaked my interest but never thought it'd happen due to Vegeta vs Shadow, but nethertheless I'm HYPED ASF for it all I ask is the team do the episode justice and respectictable to both fanbases.

Made these quite a while ago out of self preclaimed hopium that these guys would do this MU since it peaked my interest but never thought it'd happen due to Vegeta vs Shadow, but nethertheless I'm HYPED ASF for it all I ask is the team do the episode justice and respectictable to both fanbases.
It's a Dragon Ball and Season 9 episode, it'd be crazy if they fumbled it.

Also, I just know the track is gonna go crazy.

Potential track name could be "Future Warriors". Everything else I came up with is too long-winded or just doesn't roll off the tongue.

That's great and all, but they're literally just discussing where DB scales Archie Sonic. Why are you acting as if that doesn't matter just because Wally beat Sonic? Like, are we not supposed to discuss what a character scales to just because they lost?
Nah, I'm just saying that y'all are crying so much in what DB believes a character scales for, like why are y'all so worked about it? DB doesn't even care about what this site believes the characters should scale, so crying about it is a waste of time.

**** it, since I don't like Gohan's MUs, I've made my own
second_wings.png
Gohan vs Rock Howard
Both are children of famous martial artists (Geese Howard and Son Goku). Both have rather poor relationships with their fathers (Goku putting Gohan in situations he doesn't want to be in and Rock being ignored by Geese). After the deaths of their fathers, they were both raised and trained by their fathers' rivals who became somewhat of a parental figure to them (Terry Bogard and Piccolo). Both have pretty similiar personalities with both being shy, badass and all around nice guys. Both lived normal lives until they were thrust into their new journeys where they had to fight their uncles (Raditz and Kain). Both had attempted to bring back people close to them that died (Gohan collecting Namek Dragon Balls to revive people who were killed during saiyan invasion and Rock working with Kain in order to find his mother). Both have been show to get a boost in power when they get angry (Gohan getting SSJ2 or the Beast form and Rock using raging storm). Despite their issues with rage, they are still kind hearted heroes who want do the right thing. Both have fighting styles that are mixtures of their fathers' (Gohan using kamehameha and Goku's other techniques and Rock using reppuken, raging storm, deadly rave, etc.) and mentors' (Gohan using Masenko and Special beam cannon and Rock using rising tackle, power dunk, crack shoot and etc.). Lastly, they both contrast a little bit: Gohan's father was a great hero, while Rock's father was a massive asshole and a crimelord. Despite both of them having tricky relationships with their fathers, in the end their relationships with them differed with Gohan still loving Goku, while Rock openly despises Geese and refuses to call him his actual father

second_wings.png
Gohan vs Rock Howard
Both are children of famous martial artists (Geese Howard and Son Goku). Both have rather poor relationships with their fathers (Goku putting Gohan in situations he doesn't want to be in and Rock being ignored by Geese). After the deaths of their fathers, they were both raised and trained by their fathers' rivals who became somewhat of a parental figure to them (Terry Bogard and Piccolo). Both have pretty similiar personalities with both being shy, badass and all around nice guys. Both lived normal lives until they were thrust into their new journeys where they had to fight their uncles (Raditz and Kain). Both had attempted to bring back people close to them that died (Gohan collecting Namek Dragon Balls to revive people who were killed during saiyan invasion and Rock working with Kain in order to find his mother). Both have been show to get a boost in power when they get angry (Gohan getting SSJ2 or the Beast form and Rock using raging storm). Despite their issues with rage, they are still kind hearted heroes who want do the right thing. Both have fighting styles that are mixtures of their fathers' (Gohan using kamehameha and Goku's other techniques and Rock using reppuken, raging storm, deadly rave, etc.) and mentors' (Gohan using Masenko and Special beam cannon and Rock using rising tackle, power dunk, crack shoot and etc.). Lastly, they both contrast a little bit: Gohan's father was a great hero, while Rock's father was a massive asshole and a crimelord. Despite both of them having tricky relationships with their fathers, in the end their relationships with them differed with Gohan still loving Goku, while Rock openly despises Geese and refuses to call him his actual father
Funny I remember seeing and liking another matchup about Rock with similar connections, it was Rock Howard vs Lloyd Garmadon from Ninjago, hilarious but surprisingly thematic, also isn't this a massive stomp?

second_wings.png
Gohan vs Rock Howard
srry m8 someone beat ya to the punch in a Discord server

Nah, I'm just saying that y'all are crying so much in what DB believes a character scales for, like why are y'all so worked about it? DB doesn't even care about what this site believes the characters should scale, so crying about it is a waste of time.
I promise you no one here is losing sleep over how DB scales Archie Sonic. If anything, you're the one who sounds annoyed that they're discussing it at all. Relax man, Wally is still the winner, you don't have to worry about Archie Sonic suddenly being the stronger one.

And honestly, do you always have to use such an aggressive tone? Like, I'm not gonna tell you you have to be polite or censor yourself, but if you're not adding anything to a discussion, then maybe you should think twice before giving your input. Or atleast bring up a different topic.

I promise you no one here is losing sleep over how DB scales Archie Sonic. If anything, you're the one who sounds annoyed that they're discussing it at all. Relax man, Wally is still the winner, you don't have to worry about Archie Sonic suddenly being the stronger one.

And honestly, do you always have to use such an aggressive tone? Like, I'm not gonna tell you you have to be polite or censor yourself, but if you're not adding anything to a discussion, then maybe you should think twice before giving your input. Or atleast bring up a different topic.
Not, I'm not being aggressive, you're being hypocritical as hell, considering how aggressive y'all like to talk on this forum, and like I have say y'all are crying too much about how DB scales Archie characters, and I wouldn't worry at all, considering that Sonic would always be an inferior character compare to Flash in basically every way.

If I remember correctly Universal KoF was only for the new characters of KoF 15 that were plot important to defeat the villain, and the others aren't giving that scaling (Basically 98% of the roster)
Nah, the 15 villain was beaten by Shun who is far from the strongest KoF character, characters like Terry and Kyo are supposed to be stronger than him, so by that logic a lot of characters should get le funny universal scaling.
For the record, I just want to say I don't buy uni KoF, lol.

Yeah, being a fan of common sense, Id actually argue that a lot Archie stats are kinda too highballed here, but Id make even more enemies here with that lol

Tho its for base cast.
That's what happens when you don't support wanked characters, like is basically impossible to not believe that Alien X is some kind of invincible omnipotent god in the Ben 10 fandom without them throwing insults and dogpiling you.

Nah, the 15 villain was beaten by Shun who is far from the strongest KoF character, characters like Terry and Kyo are supposed to be stronger than him, so by that logic a lot of characters should get le funny universal scaling.
Ehh whatever, I never buy it Universal KoF in the first place, so thanks for correcting my mistake, it was something that I have read in another sites, but if it's false then even better to me.

Otoma raga is pointed out in two endings, even the awakened orochi team that she is above Orochi, latter team even says Orochi is just an offspring of her perhaps, let alone her power was used to unseal him with ease

alright we have Four Unknown Mu left

any guesses?

the Halloween Fight seems to line up for Jason vs Michael
so it leaves us with 3
we're due for a Cartoon Mu
Gru vs Megamind seems likely as well
or they could go with something else

so we have one complete unknown and a Finale that could be anything
I'm kinda curious to see DB actually jump into LotR lore, I've got a sneaking suspicion the normies will have a similar reaction to the LotR books as they did with the SW legends comics (since they've likely only been exposed to the live action content).
idk how they;ll handle it

alright we have Four Unknown Mu left

any guesses?

the Halloween Fight seems to line up for Jason vs Michael
so it leaves us with 3
we're due for a Cartoon Mu
Gru vs Megamind seems likely as well
or they could go with something else

so we have one complete unknown and a Finale that could be anything

idk how they;ll handle it
I'm holding out for Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim. We're really lacking for Video Game rep this season, so a video game MU seems likely. Although considering Arthas and Silver are likely going to appear, they're probably not gonna need so many video game reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back