• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think claiming the entirety of SCP to be lazy and terrible is a very funny statement when it's literally such a massive project across all over the world and all types of people that there isn't even a general label you can put everything under. Not even just vaguely spooky stories cause some don't even try to be that.
1. They refer that most individuals story are lezy and terrible, it doesn't matter if one gazillon are in the project of most of those are lazy
2. But is the majority, or at the very least is increasing
3. How is going out of the main theme of the original story is good in any way? If they don't even keep the core concept of the OG, and they only use most of the terms as a shell then does that even counts as SCP anymore

1. They refer that most individuals story are lezy and terrible, it doesn't matter if one gazillon are in the project of most of those are lazy
2. But is the majority, or at the very least is increasing
3. How is going out of the main theme of the original story is good in any way? If they don't even keep the core concept of the OG, and they only use most of the terms as a shell then does that even counts as SCP anymore
1. I don't really agree, I think a lot of the individual ideas are fun and are covered in the fun way of in lore documents (not including the stories) etc.
2. I think the majority are pretty good, yeah. I find SCPs that I think ******* suck or are uninteresting, yeah, but I enjoy the majority of them and the project in spite of that. Collective writing projects will always have aspects you like because inevitably, one person will write something you dislike.
3. Things can branch off of what they originally started as and still be a part of the series. Several series re-invent and change themselves and are applauded for it, experimenting in the genre or type of writing you employ within these stories can help from things becoming too stale.

Well let's see
Bond vs Wick- big name action heroes should do relatively well In views

Trunks vs Silver- Dragon Ball popularity+ Sonic popularity equals good views and as usual Dragon Ball is a View Magnet

Black Adam vs Apocalypse -Marvel vs DC, Black Adam movie should give it a boost to do well(if it's Good)

Sauron vs Lich- decent views at least,LOTR is popular and has an upcoming show so that should help it
Sauron vs Lich - decent views at least,LOTR is popular and has an upcoming show so that should help it

Should we also mention that we have finally one Warcraft character in Death Battle - hold it we are talking over The Lich King (Warcraft) vs Sauron (Lord of the Rings) right?

They like 🍌 over 🍉 and 🍑
I hate how people boiled down this phenomenon into sexism instead of really discussing why the crew have over ten years of experience and is still doing relatively bad in capturing the charm of female characters fighting and therefore have the female vs female episodes generally less popular?
(Or, they picked the wrong female vs female matchups for episodes?)

^ average death battle fan
So the average death battle fan gets so mad that their wives are cheating on them with a dwarf that they decide to go on an adventure to have sex with a thousand married women to figure out if women are just naturally prone to cheating or just their wives with them eventually coming to the conclusion that women are in fact horny and as such they can't blame their wives for their infidelity? I guess you learn something new every day.
And before you ask, yes that is an actual thing that happened Astolfo source material.

So the average death battle fan gets so mad that their wives are cheating on them with a dwarf that they decide to go on an adventure to have sex with a thousand married women to figure out if women are just naturally prone to cheating or just their wives with them eventually coming to the conclusion that women are in fact horny and as such they can't blame their wives for their infidelity? I guess you learn something new every day.
And before you ask, yes that is an actual thing that happened Astolfo source material.
Possible, but I was calling them effeminate

would **** up Archie Silver more than Game Silver
What? We know that Archie Silver is stronger than Game Silver.
I know it's not happening but part of me wishes that Megatron Vs Frieza would come out this season so it can already be outdated.
Also at this point Toyotarou should just adds Xicor to the super manga, it's the only way.
Frieza gets stronger than before.

Yeah the people on the db wiki and db server are saying Trunks stomps Silver due to the multipliers and would **** up Archie Silver more than Game Silver 😰
Don't ask me how, but the DB Reddit and Wiki and community as a whole somehow ******* deluded themselves into thinking Game Sonic is stronger than Archie, I don't know how the **** they did it but they have.

It's either the most insane copium I've ever seen or the Archie downplay in Archie v Wally caused devastating, unforeseeable effects in the community.

Also tbf Archie Silver never went Super.

I think the pre-reboot lorebook mentioned Super Silver, but thats it.
... So... Archie Silver is "Death Battle based base form" Archie Sonic tier which is <<<< IMP tier and is not universe level.

And no concrete proof Archie Silver went super or ultra form... Makes sense Trunks screw up Archie Silver harder than Game Silver.

(But has Game Silver went super on his own or even is that granted by Sonic at Sonic 06? Kind of weird production crew said only male hedgehogs can go super form, but Knuckles has gone super form by himself but it is surprisingly debatable whether Silver can do this by himself and whether he has done so)

Regardless of Silver not doing anything, it stands to reason by proxy Silver would get the AP + Dura + Speed and usual abilities associated with Super forms since he's confirmed to have one in Archie and would still have assisted with Solaris. This fact alone gives him the easy win against Trunks.

But yeah stands to reason that the server hasn't changed and that they still think Super forms are Uni+ at best and billions c at absolute best, but probably will get thousands of time ftl on the blog. I'd be surprised to see them be rated higher

Honestly, Uni Game Super Forms arent even that weird scaling wise. They have like 1 anti-feat, but DB has kinda used worse stuff, so frankly if they still keep ignoring that it'll be annoying.

Funny enough, while Zeno gets lolDBSmultipliers, technically Zeno never destroyed unis across time, but Solaris kinda did. But because DB treats uni destruction the same, in DB Zeno would beat Solaris, even though destroying timelines itself should probably be stronger feat, no?

Honestly, Uni Game Super Forms arent even that weird scaling wise. They have like 1 anti-feat, but DB has kinda used worse stuff, so frankly if they still keep ignoring that it'll be annoying.

Funny enough, while Zeno gets lolDBSmultipliers, technically Zeno never destroyed unis across time, but Solaris kinda did. But because DB treats uni destruction the same, in DB Zeno would beat Solaris, even though destroying timelines itself should probably be stronger feat, no?
It's really how inconsistent their power levels are for a lot of people that makes them wary about using that absolutely peak of their power. And of course people will bring up the many times Super forms have competed with lesser beings or devices with merely planet level showings and "struggling." And then the statement that Gerald flat out said the Emeralds have the power to destroy the planet along with them being drained from merely shattering the planet.

But much like how we treat Zelda they should logically be superior to all technology feats as a better power source and the strongest forms of energy in the series, or at least that's how I think. Because not scaling them above certain things makes them feel inferior when Canon says they're the superior artifacts.

Eh, idk.

In the DBS manga, it's quite likely Zeno actually nuked Trunks' timeline entirely, 12 universes and all. We see an alternate time ring shatter when he does it, and those are meant to correspond to alternate timelines. While it's never outright stated, it's not hard to infer that the destruction of that alternate timeline would cause the ring to go with it. If only U7 was destroyed, that still leaves 11 other universes, there's no reason the time ring should have shattered. Hell, Zeno's erased other universes in the past, and the timelines were all fine after that.

It's not the most concrete thing in the world, but I'd say the difference in presentation between the anime and manga is enough to confirm the two feats are different.

You dont need to perform Uni feats everytime character fights, thats just unrealistic. And Super Forms beating up weaker characters in itself shouldnt be an anti-feat? Only if they greatly struggle against which, for which Sonic Unleashed intro is the only major one I can recall.

In the DBS manga, it's quite likely Zeno actually nuked Trunks' timeline entirely, 12 universes and all. We see an alternate time ring shatter when he does it, and those are meant to correspond to alternate timelines. While it's never outright stated, it's not hard to infer that the destruction of that alternate timeline would cause the ring to go with it. If only U7 was destroyed, that still leaves 11 other universes, there's no reason the time ring should have shattered. Hell, Zeno's erased other universes in the past, and the timelines were all fine after that.

It's not the most concrete thing in the world, but I'd say the difference in presentation between the anime and manga is enough to confirm the two feats are different.
He destroyed the Future Trunks timeline, but he didnt destroy the main timeline. Solaris destroyed Sonic's present & Silver's future, unless I'm way off by memory.

You dont need to perform Uni feats everytime character fights, thats just unrealistic. And Super Forms beating up weaker characters in itself shouldnt be an anti-feat? Only if they greatly struggle against which, for which Sonic Unleashed intro is the only major one I can recall.

He destroyed the Future Trunks timeline, but he didnt destroy the main timeline. Solaris destroyed Sonic's present & Silver's future, unless I'm way off by memory.
I was just pointing out that Zeno has a likely genuine feat of destroying an entire timeline, not just a universe. Solaris' feat seems superior, but time travel probably works way differently in DB and Sonic, so it's hard to say if one timeline destruction feat is more impressive than the other.

I was just pointing out that Zeno has a likely genuine feat of destroying an entire timeline, not just a universe. Solaris' feat seems superior, but time travel probably works way differently in DB and Sonic, so it's hard to say if one timeline destruction feat is more impressive than the other.
True, tho if Zeno truly destroyed that timeline, how did Goku return there to pick him up?

Man, time and uni stuff can get so weird.

Don't ask me how, but the DB Reddit and Wiki and community as a whole somehow ******* deluded themselves into thinking Game Sonic is stronger than Archie, I don't know how the **** they did it but they have.

It's either the most insane copium I've ever seen or the Archie downplay in Archie v Wally caused devastating, unforeseeable effects in the community.
Idk Archie Silver is far stronger in the Comic but I guess given we didn't see him go Super folks think otherwise

But really it's dumb majority still say Archie Silver> Game and if it was Archie silver being used he murders trunks
DB stats for Archie Sonic were sth odd.

They didnt believe in uni base Archie (slightly based), but they frankly didnt even give proper stats to Super Sonic or Ultra. Not even infinite uni shenanigans, only reality warping mentions.
They still viewed Archie Sonic as Multiversal and immeasurable speed

Yeah, immeasurable speed got blatant mention, but multiversal was specified as reality warping.
Their stance on multiverse level Archie Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic is limited to consumption of "Chaos Force, an extra-dimensional field of infinite and omnipotent energy" - as vague as Wally West being able to defeat "beings far beyond any physical dimension and immune to ordinary physics". Even such can be stretched to 4-D, possibly 5-D. But really unclear. (I mean, beyond any physical dimension can be as much as infinite nth dimension or as simple as beyond 3-D, i.e. 4-D)

They only confirm "omniverse level" Scarlet Witch and Zatanna Zatara but even those were not very clear.

It doesn't matter folks, the truth is that Wally still stomps Archie Sonic to the ground.
That's great and all, but they're literally just discussing where DB scales Archie Sonic. Why are you acting as if that doesn't matter just because Wally beat Sonic? Like, are we not supposed to discuss what a character scales to just because they lost?

Yeah, immeasurable speed got blatant mention, but multiversal was specified as reality warping.
It wasn't specified they just really didn't go all deep into it like they did with the QnA
Their stance on multiverse level Archie Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic is limited to consumption of "Chaos Force, an extra-dimensional field of infinite and omnipotent energy" - as vague as Wally West being able to defeat "beings far beyond any physical dimension and immune to ordinary physics". Even such can be stretched to 4-D, possibly 5-D. But really unclear. (I mean, beyond any physical dimension can be as much as infinite nth dimension or as simple as beyond 3-D, i.e. 4-D)

They only confirm "omniverse level" Scarlet Witch and Zatanna Zatara but even those were not very clear.
True on that

The evidence for Multi Sonic is there it's so sad DB just won't accept Super forms getting that scaling. I mean if they can accept uni I think these upgrades should be fine? Like wasn't Solaris part of the reason Super forms would scale to tier 2 according to the tabbers? If they do believe in it now than they should also acknowledge the fact Solaris is clearly 2-B unless they make up a whole essay trying to debunk 2-B. Wouldn't put it behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back