• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are some other Sonic characters that could get used, Archie Tails is different enough he could get used, he just needs an MU, and lFleetway Sonic is very viable and different from most other Sonic's to use, they just need to choose a matchup for him.
Arcueid could be cool for Fleetway
I'll be honest I heard of Sly vs Lupin long before Rouge, and when I was trying to think of Sly MUs Lupin was first to mind, I never even thought of Rouge.

It's just a better MU with better connections lol.
Has a better dynamic too since Sly Cooper has somewhat of a comic book style and that can kinda play in with Lupin the 3rd’s aesthetic. On top of that you can possibly have both their teams occasionally chime in

How? I just express my opinion and then defend myself because you'll are attacking me for said opinion.
That’s because you act like all the stories are bad, I mean you would probably think so if you only have seen the series from a VS perspective. The equivalent would be me looking at the HP Lovecraft books only through vs and going “wow, what lazy writing”

That’s because you act like all the stories are bad, I mean you would probably think so if you only have seen the series from a VS perspective. The equivalent would be me looking at the HP Lovecraft books only through vs and going “wow, what lazy writing”
Ehh no, I haven't even checked the SCP section of this site, I normally only concentrate on things that I like, I know SCP thanks to reading their lazy stories time ago.

I just think claiming the entirety of SCP to be lazy and terrible is a very funny statement when it's literally such a massive project across all over the world and all types of people that there isn't even a general label you can put everything under. Not even just vaguely spooky stories cause some don't even try to be that.

I literally answered his question only and you go bring up something on which you incriminated me when im not even familiar or involved with the terms outside of anime/manga

Let alone how you act in here with your "opinions", you just look for causing trouble?
No, I just try to give my opinion about a subject that was said before, because y'all are apparently capable of giving opinions without having to fight between each other, but at the moment that I say something unpopular I get dogpile, and not, you know perfectly what you have say days ago, and I would always remind you about it every time you try to act superior to me.

I disagree with ur opinion and order you to download mine instead
Download? Sorry, but I will do THE EXACT OPPOSITE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
unknown.png

I just think claiming the entirety of SCP to be lazy and terrible is a very funny statement when it's literally such a massive project across all over the world and all types of people that there isn't even a general label you can put everything under. Not even just vaguely spooky stories cause some don't even try to be that.
It doesn't change the fact that the fundamentals are lame, and how overrated they are.

No, I just try to give my opinion about a subject that was said before, because y'all are apparently capable of giving opinions without having to fight between each other, but at the moment that I say something unpopular I get dogpile, and not, you know perfectly what you have say days ago, and I would always remind you about it every time you try to act superior to me.
I didnt give any superiority, once again you assume from yourself and poke my eyes as if i was supposed to know what that meant irl

Mind your own business and leave me alone, if you only gonna look for drama with me for no reason besides something in the past

It doesn't change the fact that the fundamentals are lame, and how overrated they are.
I don't get either of these points but clearly we just won't agree so I'm not gonna press any further.

I don’t know, I’ve only ever seen Arcueid for him, atleast that’s after Broly was taken out of the picture
I guess I'll just have to start pushing Kasen v Fleetway more... time to commission Brandon.

I didnt give any superiority, once again you assume from yourself and poke my eyes as if i was supposed to know what that meant irl

Mind your own business and leave me alone, if you only gonna look for drama with me for no reason besides something in the past
It was y'all who initiate the drama, I just say that SCP were lame fanfictions, and then y'all decided to dogpile me for my opinion.

I’m sure I’ve asked this before, but for Persona characters, what are characters you would want to see outside of the main protagonists and antagonists. I know acouple big ones are Aigis, though she’s technically the protag in The Answer but whatever and Chie

I’m sure I’ve asked this before, but for Persona characters, what are characters you would want to see outside of the main protagonists and antagonists. I know acouple big ones are Aigis, though she’s technically the protag in The Answer but whatever and Chie
Idk how but you reminded me of the fact that Hitler is an actual character in Persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back