• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This "invincible Pack be Mid send me That Ultraman Zero Pack heard that shit Strong"
bbf41a2e6dcfe17d3bd2671401d6fb33.jpg

Honestly, I think Gohan vs Invincible could have a cool fight if they treat it like Lex Luthor vs Iron Man.
What I mean by that is to have the fight broken up in 3 pieces, in the first piece Mark pretty much beats the shit out of base Gohan, in the second one Gohan powers up in SSJ and then we have a pretty equal fight between the 2 and then Gohan goes Blanco and we see our winner.
That's kinda dumb and I know that realistically Gohan should just one shot Mark in base form but a fight like that sounds kinda cool imho.
The mystic form doesn't get used btw, cuz it sucks

Honestly, I think Gohan vs Invincible could have a cool fight if they treat it like Lex Luthor vs Iron Man.
What I mean by that is to have the fight broken up in 3 pieces, in the first piece Mark pretty much beats the shit out of base Gohan, in the second one Gohan powers up in SSJ and then we have a pretty equal fight between the 2 and then Gohan goes Blanco and we see our winner.
That's kinda dumb and I know that realistically Gohan should just one shot Mark in base form but a fight like that sounds kinda cool imho.
The mystic form doesn't get used btw, cuz it sucks
I can't realistically envision that when Mark throughout most of his fights get his ass kicked like 99% of the time

i need Chorno Trigger Folks to confirm any info
Magus could be Suprise but Piccolo has the massive speed advantage on his side
Yup pickles has the massive speed advantage however using this profile as the baseline for Magus plus the volume scaling DB will likely give Magus via this (it various greatly depending on how much DB will buy scaling the prime Trigger and Cross parties to it) and how much equipment they give Magus well he might become a stonewall that could outlast Piccolo but there's so many factors to consider in this potential MU tbh, (if the Cloud Vs Link remake is any indication tho, DB are willing to give RPG character's they full arsenal).

Just give me other Toriyama works in DB already (Blue Dragon, Chrono, Dragon Quest, etc).

I can't realistically envision that when Mark throughout most of his fights get his ass kicked like 99% of the time
Well we have Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam. And Amuro at least took a spaceship out before being rubbed on the ground literally and blasted into nothingness with Matrix of Leadership.

And I cannot see the same for Gohan vs Superboy or Son Gohan.

And to compare I can actually see some cruel comedy in Detective Pikachu vs Paramount Sonic.

**** it, I'm in the mood for some copium.

Brandon stated that (at least) one of the matchups happening in this half of the season already had a track commission. Trunks has been revealed, but not his opponent, and this season is focusing on new franchises (e.g. Dragon Quest). This means Trunks vs Luminary is technically a possibility, since it has a commission track.

Like I say, copium.

Brandon stated that (at least) one of the matchups happening in this half of the season already had a track commission. Trunks has been revealed, but not his opponent, and this season is focusing on new franchises (e.g. Dragon Quest). This means Trunks vs Luminary is technically a possibility, since it has a commission track.

Like I say, copium.
We're going to get another new form in DBS that's abbreviated as SSjC (Super Saiyan Cope) in the future at this rate.

Like I say, copium.
Where and when did he say that? I want to hope for some MUs too.

Silver, Blaze, Rouge, Eggman repeat, Archie Knux vs Juggernaut & Chaos vs Kyogre feels like last Sonic eps that are greatly viable.

Hmmm on that, are there even verses that are "finished" in DB? As in verse has gotten all of their big matches in DB? I dont think that has happened.
I think there are some other Sonic characters that could get used, Archie Tails is different enough he could get used, he just needs an MU, and lFleetway Sonic is very viable and different from most other Sonic's to use, they just need to choose a matchup for him.

The issue is that none of his opponents are very popular and his best opponent is a Touhou character so I doubt they'll touch it anytime soon.
Cream matchups can be stretchy if not hard.
Vector always has K Rool but K Rool always has Whitebeard (?).

What about Mephiles? Infinite? Lyric?
(Esp. Mephiles... that line... is so classic...)
I think Infinite actually has a lot of good potential for vs stuff and he has very varied abilities that could make for an incredible fight, his perception in the Fandom is just kind of poor and idk if he has matchups?

To be honest I'm quite surprised I missed the fact that the statement "consume all timelines" and such coupled with MaginaryWorld exists in the same universe. That quite blatantly makes Solaris 2-B.

Though I think DB might still call it an outlier or say it was just hax or something
I'm pretty sure that's how they dismissed Solaris in MvS2, so who knows maybe they'll double back onto their old ways one final time.

Isn't Hit's debatable and doesn't Piccolo lose? And Gohan I'm not sure I've heard different things
Hit's is debatable if you ignore most of Touhou's stuff. Dream World crossing & scaling would put Sakuya far above Hit in speed and AP, and she already horribly outhaxxes. And DB should buy it since it's not infinite stuff.

Though yeah, in the end that MU comes down to what you give each character in terms of speed, if you give it to Hit he dura negs and one shots, if Sakuya has it she has about 200 ways to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back