• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh... Needs some time to dig back but quite sure she is at most multi continent level for world surface wiping.

And I am sure she is far less powerful since she did this over time. But her profile was deleted but no one cares because even that profile does not have good referencing and therefore gets nuked.

I think Elehayym van Houten kinda works here? I hear 'compatible weaponry' and 'initially awkward towards each other', and think 'hm... is that 'infinite ether' and 'former sort-of enemies' I see?'

Gigachad Frieza: Trains for a couple months and instantly reaches upto top tiers. Gets surpassed while he's out of the story but a bit more training and he's back again mixing it up with the top tiers.

Dude's potential for power growth is probably the highest in the DB cast.
What's scary is the fact he has an entire galactic empire worth of resources at his beck and call. Just look at all the impressive feats Earth tech has achieved mainly thanks to Capsule Corp and the Red Ribbon army, just imagine what the Frieza empire could achieve on the technical side of things?

Honestly, they have been extremely good at using Nintendo characters at least once.

Only major missing ones are FE rep, Meta Knight & Ridley.

Diddy & Bowser Jr too I guess, but they dont have clear major fights. Maybe K. Rool if his Smash popularity truly made him relevant.

Dragon Ball
Bros....
our winning streak will come back
oG_Kh8.gif
hit-dragon-ball.gif

AlarmingChubbyCheetah-max-1mb.gif
AgedWellmadeFalcon-size_restricted.gif
AchingWaryFossa-size_restricted.gif

If we're really really really really REALLY lucky, then Piccolo could fight Magus instead of MM (Tho I've seen arguments for 2-C Magus via DS version of Chrono Trigger, so it's not 100% guaranteed he'll even win against Magus)
You know, I was gonna say that Piccolo's most likely option prior to that cast would have been Knuckles if it wasn't Martian Manhunter, but since DB themselves have discussed Piccolo vs Magus, that's probably the one they're gonna go with. I'd be disappointed Knuckles wouldn't get a runback, but Chrono Trigger rep would be great.

You know, I was gonna say that Piccolo's most likely option prior to that cast would have been Knuckles if it wasn't Martian Manhunter, but since DB themselves have discussed Piccolo vs Magus, that's probably the one they're gonna go with. I'd be disappointed Knuckles wouldn't get a runback, but Chrono Trigger rep would be great.
Knuckles will be back but it won't be game Knuckles this time

Isn't Hit's debatable and doesn't Piccolo lose? And Gohan I'm not sure I've heard different things
Piccolo arguably beat Magus
Hit's Debatable but he has Speed on his side
If we're really really really really REALLY lucky, then Piccolo could fight Magus instead of MM (Tho I've seen arguments for 2-C Magus via DS version of Chrono Trigger, so it's not 100% guaranteed he'll even win against Magus)
i need Chorno Trigger Folks to confirm any info
Magus could be Suprise but Piccolo has the massive speed advantage on his side

It's crazy how Dragon Ball has had some of the most consistently great quality of any franchise on Death Battle. Even Vegeta vs Shadow was one of the better Season 1 episodes.
the only weak episodes were 18 vs Carol and Goku vs Superman 2 but the Former is mainly average and the latter was the only real bad episode

Btw does Gohan win against Ultrawho Zero or not?
I know this is a pointless question because Gohan vs Mark is inevitable now but I'm just curious
According to VS Battles, yeah.

I do have a bit of faith in DB to not go with the atrocity of a MU that is Gohan vs Invincible, but the blatant popularity pick with OmniLander and BondWick doesn't inspire confidence in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back