• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Vector or Cream could ever make it on?
Probably not.

Not only are they unpopular, but literally what opponents do they even get? Vector especially. Cream has... Interesting ones. My personal favorite is Cream VS Lillie from Pokémon but I know that's definitely not gonna happen lol
Pretty much
understand it's probably different now, but for a lot of casual viewers when they're presented with a franchise consistently getting poor treatment across the franchises history consistently and has a wild loss count, they'll usually assume the worst going forward. I know like, dozens of people that refuse to watch anymore DB because of how some series were treated in the past so it's definitely something to keep in mind going forward when thinking about perception and such.

Hell, as much as I pay attention to stuff behind the scenes I still generally expect the worst going into a Sonic episode considering how long things were how they were. The fact that uni stuff still didn't get mentioned in eps to date is crazy.
I can understand and I don't blame u frankly
Regarding before most of the MU took place in old era DB where modern DB only touched up on it in two episodes
We'll see when it comes to it

Frieza got a new form yo
FaV5Fb2XwAEY0bf.jpg:large

Sly Cooper vs Rocket Raccoon is not that good
I know.
Sly Cooper vs Lupin is good and Lupin may actually win
I know.
(Actually our profiles already has Lupin III faster and stronger so Cooper only has that whack (which does not OHKO on stronger enemies) and za warudo.)

Frieza will always be relevant.
Frieza vs Mewtwo is so overdone as DBX and OMM.
Frieza vs Megatron issue is just find a Megatron short enough.
Yeah people will always love hearing that authentic voice of Frieza.

Apparently it's literally called Black Frieza.

The irony here is comedy gold.
Sounds like credit card upgrade to me.

Based.

Cream matchups can be stretchy if not hard.
Vector always has K Rool but K Rool always has Whitebeard (?).

What about Mephiles? Infinite? Lyric?
(Esp. Mephiles... that line... is so classic...)

Apparently it's literally called Black Frieza.

The irony here is comedy gold.
Awful pun... nice!
Frieza will always be relevant.
Yup the most (overall) popular villain in the entire franchise, doesn't matter which continuity he'll always find a way to return. Hit and Goku Black were the only DBS antagonists/villains who's popularity came anywhere near DBZ era villains and yet they made Broly canon not to mention brought Frieza back to life with consistent buffs (technically did the same with Buu and Cell)

The pattern is pretty obvious at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back