• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver beating Trunks would be massive upset, I almost want that.
It would put a massive smile on my face I kinda of want it.

I know its not gonna happen with how DB stats DBS characters and how they stat Sonic characters, and them having Silver beat Trunks would literally throw every other Sonic MU they've ever done into question, but I'd really love to see it.

All i can say is they better do Trunks vs Silver well

It sucks It's a sonic L but at least make it a fun L
Doing play coy Just Have Silver at Uni
If Star could be out at Universal level no reason Silver can't be at there either especially when his case is stronger
I just want to finally have a Sonic match I can be completely happy with man, no hangups, no issues. No bad animation, no poor treatment of the characters, no mischaracterization, no spite, no ****** up research, no massively lost potential. Just a good fight I can finally be ******* happy with.

I would be hopeful since its a Dragon Ball episode, but the fact its a Sonic character one of the hosts have explicitly shown a dislike of before does not make me hopeful.

I just want to finally have a Sonic match I can be completely happy with man, no hangups, no issues. No bad animation, no poor treatment of the characters, no mischaracterization, no spite, no ****** up research, no massively lost potential. Just a good fight I can finally be ******* happy with.

I would be hopeful since its a Dragon Ball episode, but the fact its a Sonic character one of the hosts have explicitly shown a dislike of before does not make me hopeful.
Sasuke was treated well in his fight depsite Ben hating Him so who knows
We'll see when we get to it
So only 4 unknown fights (3 if you believe that Jason vs Michael will happen)? They better be something special, because the episodes that I see right now are not surprising me in any way, lmao
True
Already knew about BondWick
We had a feeling Adam vs Apoc was gonna happen
Sauron vs Lich is welcoming
Trunks vs Silver is ripping the band aid off it
If Jason vs Michael is the Halloween Episode then we have to see what the unknown three episodes are gonna be

Wouldnt Apocalypse be scaling to Heralds?
Both Adam and Apocalypse gonna be scaling to Heralds

So in terms of the rest of this season, there should be 8 matchups total, as of right now we know:

James Bond vs John Wick (3D)
Trunks vs Silver (Sprite)
Black Adam vs Apocalypse (Sprite)
Sauron vs Litch King (idk)

Unannounced MU
Unannounced MU [Halloween Special]
Unannounced MU [Sprite]
Unannounced MU [Season Finale]

In terms of details to help figure out what the last 4 MUs might be

The blender team has said they have have 3 MUs left they're working on, including BondWick

DB has hinted that they worked with a Live Action studio for one of the episodes this season.

The Brandon Yates said that ONE of the MUs this season will matchup the community requested him to make a track for in the past.

If I had to take guesses at potential MUs:

The Live Action episode will be the Halloween Special, and it'll be Jason Vorhees vs Micheal Myers. Very popular MU and perfect timing for it, and Live Action is the best style for it.

The 3 remaining blender MUs will be BondWick, Sauron vs Litch King, and Gru vs Megamind. Gru v MM is way too likely and perfectly slotted in to not happen imo, and it's perfect for the Blender team. I also just feel like Sauron v Litch would fit in 3D from what I know of them.

The MU that was a community commissioned track though, I have no idea. If I had to narrow down my assumptions though, either:

Frisk vs Batter, Squidward vs Bakugo, or Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (as the finale).

Frisk vs Batter would fit very well as covering new and exciting franchises, Squidward vs Bakugo would be a fun cursed MU, and Simon v Kyle is perfect finale material and brings a new franchise.

What do u guys think?

ovf2gcq1a2681.jpg
d9sco8l-aeb51e1e-6b9c-4b78-80ce-8614a887b6ac.jpg
E3THG9HVkAIPZVI

So in terms of the rest of this season, there should be 8 matchups total, as of right now we know:

Unannounced MU
Unannounced MU [Sprite]

The blender team has said they have have 3 MUs left they're working on, including BondWick

DB has hinted that they worked with a Live Action studio for one of the episodes this season.

The Brandon Yates said that ONE of the MUs this season will matchup the community requested him to make a track for in the past.

The Live Action episode will be the Halloween Special, and it'll be Jason Vorhees vs Micheal Myers. Very popular MU and perfect timing for it, and Live Action is the best style for it.

The 3 remaining blender MUs will be BondWick, Sauron vs Litch King, and Gru vs Megamind. Gru v MM is way too likely and perfectly slotted in to not happen imo, and it's perfect for the Blender team. I also just feel like Sauron v Litch would fit in 3D from what I know of them.

The MU that was a community commissioned track though, I have no idea. If I had to narrow down my assumptions though, either:

Frisk vs Batter, Squidward vs Bakugo, or Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (as the finale).

Frisk vs Batter would fit very well as covering new and exciting franchises, Squidward vs Bakugo would be a fun cursed MU, and Simon v Kyle is perfect finale material and brings a new franchise.

What do u guys think?
Possibly

going in last season half we already knew 4 match-ups were guaranteed to happen: Batman vs Iron-Man, Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man, Madara vs Aizen, and Dio vs Alucard.

Compared to this season where we only know (without a doubt) 1 match-up going in: James Bond vs John Wick

Trunks and Black Adam will be this half's Korra and Akuma, where most people think they know who they're going to fight, but this may surprise us, just like when they went with Storm instead of Rey for Korra.

I don't know much about the Lich King but I feel like Mannimarco from the Elder Scrolls would be a better opponent for Sauron. They are very similar and share many connections but are also polar opposites of each other in many ways.

Both have basically the same appearance - elven features with white hair. Both wear black armour.
Both used to be members of a prestigious group (Maiars and The Psijic Order) before they turned to the dark side. However, while Sauron was corrupted by Morgoth, Mannimarco willingly turned to evil in his lust for power.
Both served a powerful godlike evil entity who rivalled the Gods themselves (Morgoth and Molag Bal) but while Sauron was loyal, Mannimarco intended to betray his master and usurp his power.
Both had an elven rival who were central to stopping their initial rise to power (Isildur and Vanus Galerion) but were unable to prevent themselves from becoming corrupted.
Both became godlike entities in their own right, Sauron becoming the second Dark Lord while Mannimarco became the Lord of Worms, the First Lich and the patron god of all necromancers.
In doing so, they ran afoul of other godly beings and became sworn enemies (Sauron with Galadriel and Gandalf, Mannimarco with Arkay the God of Death).
Both have visual representations of their presence once their physical bodies were no longer available (The Eye of Sauron and the Necromancer's Moon). Sauron would love to have his body back however while Mannimarco has no limitations and thus likely finds the issue irrelevant.
Both tried to conquer their respective worlds leading unholy armies (orcs and undead).

Chise is the female protagonist of Saishu Heiki Kanojo (Saikano)
Like... Saikano and Elfen Lied are the two big pioneers of the Japanese "ultimate weapon girlfriend" genre back then.

I remember she used to have a profile here but the site got nuked because of... well... Poor profile formatting and a real lack of supporting materials left behind...

Theoretically we have Chise vs KOS-MOS but KOS-MOS and Chise are WHO members and the better known KOS-MOS have Aleph (SMT series) and Aigis (Persona) and 2B (Nier: Automata) and (by some stretch) Mega Man X and Fayt.
Chise arguably has DC Cyborg

Black Adam vs Apocalypse
This has been a Community Death Battle back then, Black Adam movie is out soon, makes sense Black Adam fights Apocalypse very soon.
(Typical DC vs Marvel rule of thumb and Cable vs Booster Gold case say Black Adam wins. But who knows a Ghost Rider vs Lobo case is coming.)

Trunks vs Silver
Trunks wins normally (really thanks to Dragon Ball Super Silver can be argued to be defeated even with universe level scaling)
Which is well accepted
The crew can always slap Sly Cooper vs Rouge the Bat but Rouge is relatively lesser known when Sly Cooper also has Rocket Raccoon and we all know one movie is upcoming.

Matchup for Sauron
We have The Lich. We have Voldemort. We have arguably Ganondorf.

the second half teaser in case you missed it. courtesy of a certain place...

So who is the one who keeps hammering on the floor?

going in last season half we already knew 4 match-ups were guaranteed to happen: Batman vs Iron-Man, Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man, Madara vs Aizen, and Dio vs Alucard.

Compared to this season where we only know (without a doubt) 1 match-up going in: James Bond vs John Wick

Trunks and Black Adam will be this half's Korra and Akuma, where most people think they know who they're going to fight, but this may surprise us, just like when they went with Storm instead of Rey for Korra.
Trunks arguably but Black Adam is fighting apocalypse

Unannounced MU
Unannounced MU [Sprite]

What do u guys think?
**** Simon vs Kyle as a finale, that matchup is overrated and doesn't deserve to be a finale of season.

Chise is the female protagonist of Saishu Heiki Kanojo (Saikano)
Like... Saikano and Elfen Lied are the two big pioneers of the Japanese "ultimate weapon girlfriend" genre back then.

I remember she used to have a profile here but the site got nuked because of... well... Poor profile formatting and a real lack of supporting materials left behind...

Theoretically we have Chise vs KOS-MOS but KOS-MOS and Chise are WHO members and the better known KOS-MOS have Aleph (SMT series) and Aigis (Persona) and 2B (Nier: Automata) and (by some stretch) Mega Man X and Fayt.
Chise arguably has DC Cyborg

Got a tier for Chise? I need some kip because it's late on my end, but I'll be sure to get back to you

Got a tier for Chise? I need some kip because it's late on my end, but I'll be sure to get back to you
Eh... Needs some time to dig back but quite sure she is at most multi continent level for world surface wiping.

And I am sure she is far less powerful since she did this over time. But her profile was deleted but no one cares because even that profile does not have good referencing and therefore gets nuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back