• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SquidXeno.png
Gohan: Ain't I brick enough?

There's nothing Ruby can get that'll put here above Maka lol. Especially with FF scaling
Now Fire Force was there, Rooster Teeth Animation will know how to twist the story to make Ruby Rose leagues above Maka Albarn.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, why does Soul Eater benefit from Fire Force scaling? Is it literally just because they're the same universe? Or is there some character that connects both series?
TLDR

In Fire Force, Shinra Kusakabe is a Second Class Fire Soldier who joined the Special Fire Force Company 8 to save people as a hero while uncovering the cause of fire that destroyed his family twelve years earlier.

He eventually defeats the Evangelist by developing Soul Resonance to use with the perception-altering powers of Adolla to temporary absorb his family to become Shinrabashoman and reboots the world into one ruled by his creation Shinigami, who created Death the Kid in his image years later.

Therefore any top tier Soul Eater characters potentially are as strong as the EOS Fire Force characters, who are stronger than the Nataku Son creates a crater on the moon feat: yielding High 6-A tier (240.43 Petatons TNT)

If you want to low ball Fire Force, Ruby Rose in the future may be written to be actually beating Maka Albarn by being hypothetically comparable to the God Brothers who have a 5-A feat.

I don't see how Sasuke and Vergil are better
Overall abilities and vibes really

Ryuko just feels like a random pick like with any MU featuring any characters with seemingly tons of connections

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, why does Soul Eater benefit from Fire Force scaling? Is it literally just because they're the same universe? Or is there some character that connects both series?
There's more reason factoring the power scaling

For how long we have not had a fight with giant size characters?

Some findings:
We have Godzilla vs Gamera, Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon, Megazord vs Voltron, Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam, Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla, and... That's that IIRC.
Thanos vs Darkseid, Wario vs King Dedede and Ganondorf (Ganon form) vs Dracula (Man-Bat form) are fights where characters grow giant size (or swaps to giant form) mid-fight.
Oh Sasuke vs Hiei and Madara vs Aizen are fights where both have giant avatars.
Galactus vs Unicron and Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger are not realised yet.
Deathwing vs King Ghidorah and EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger have been Community Death Battle matchups before.
I can quote more but those are out right from my brain (like... Before I go right to work)
Bump on ideas about possible or happened Death Battle episodes with giant size characters vs giant size characters

Well what's screaming about Vergil being the best for Hiei, lol?
not the the best per say when Sasuke exist
But overall a fine alternative in the grand scheme of things
Both general demeanor just feels more suited with each other
IIRC, the Season 9 second half teasers should be dropping soon right?
Tomorrow right?

What was their reasoning?
Quoting from discord what was said there:

"... how does Maka scale to anything that happens in there?"

"I'm just confused over her having that kind of scaling"

"I read Soul Eater and I still don't know"

"Even more because if anything, FF nerfed the SE god tiers"

"Retconning that Universe level Death"

"Early in Soul Eater it's said that Death created the universe"

"This doesn't make sense in light of FF showing Shinra as the one who created the SE universe"

Someone else from that same discord chat keeps ranting specifically on DMC current ratings of tier 1 and immeasurable

Bitching out that this place put them there for no reason, they refuse to look up the threads for why it hot accepted and calls it bull just cuz they think so
Don't you need like evidence to debunk scaling you disagree with? Like, I'm not a professional, but I think those things are kind of important to have when debating.

Someone else from that same discord chat keeps ranting specifically on DMC current ratings of tier 1 and immeasurable

Bitching out that this place put them there for no reason, they refuse to look up the threads for why it hot accepted and calls it bull just cuz they think so
To be fair this site is shitty in the scaling 80% of the time so I can't fault them, and not I wouldn't elaborate on what I have say.

That guy sounds based ngl

By the way what does everyone think the most likely match up will be for the season finale?

Dammit. Well, someone will probably leak it on the subreddit, so I'll just be spamming refresh.
Oh sorry Death Battle Cast live is on some Tuesday afternoon Chicago time, not 1 am SGT Tuesday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This instead is what just aired for Rooster Teeth First members and Death Battle Youtube Champion members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back