• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KOF15 announced new season and new game for another one of SNK series (fatal fury), so still hope Iori gets the chance and Swan still wants someone else besides Wesker, since he says its unfair
And people still want genuinely Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker and Iori Yagami vs Kazuya Mishima - one way to make one stompy and boring matchup into two relatively more interesting matchup (from a vs debater perspective).

Normies are likely indifferent and the first impression of "being good with Albert vs Kazuya" is likely not easy to be replaced (while Iori vs Kazuya is also good this left Albert behind).

Kazuya is next clearly, the 3 generations gotta debut, depends how much they wish for other iconic characters to make it afterwards
My personal bias say Penny vs Alisa, Kuma vs Bewear, Kao the Kangaroo vs Roger Sr and Kangaskhan vs Roger Jr are also good. Also Riptor vs Alex. Or Kazumi vs Ragyu.

Oh right, it’s a friend’s OC, not mine, I was just interested in a potential MU for them.

This should have a ton of lore for the character and his world in it. The one I’m talking about is the one with the blue gi, but I wouldn’t mind MUs for the others either.

Oh ya friends with this guy

And people still want genuinely Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker and Iori Yagami vs Kazuya Mishima - one way to make one stompy and boring matchup into two relatively more interesting matchup (from a vs debater perspective).

Normies are likely indifferent and the first impression of "being good with Albert vs Kazuya" is likely not easy to be replaced (while Iori vs Kazuya is also good this left Albert behind).

My personal bias say Penny vs Alisa
Alisa can msybe get in, but not any soon
Kuma vs Bewear
Same as above
Kao the Kangaroo vs Roger Jr
Chances of Roger are low
and Kangaskhan vs Roger Jr
As above
are also good. Also Riptor vs Alex
As above
Or Kazumi vs Ragyu.
Nah, Kazumi has been in just 1 game and 1 fight, from a character she cant scale to the degree Kazuya and Jin do and doubt Death Battle is capable enough to figure and explain where she is at stat wise

Let alone what she has in common with that character

Characters that have big chances at Death Battle from Tekken are: Paul, Bryan, Nina, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Ogre (especially after the Netflix anime), King, Raven

Those with a maybe: Kuma, Law, Jack, Alisa, Anna, Hwoarang

Others are not too big or as well known in the series to get much of a chance

You wanna do the most well known characters from it and with enough material for an episode, so yah

I've made a track art for Sakuya vs Dave, this is my first serious track art and I like how it came out
unknown.png

Legacy
Also, edgy sword-wielding long time rivals of iconic power-copying video game protags
"a person who is competing for the same object or goal as another, or who tries to equal or outdo another; competitor.
a person or thing that is in a position to dispute another's preeminence or superiority:"
Even with the most generous definition of the term it doesn't apply to any game besides maybe X1. Zero isn't X's rival he's his best friend, they don't compete, they work together, all the time
Zero tries too hard sometimes but I wouldn't call him an edgelord, specially not in the X era
of iconic power-copying video game protags
If the protags are half the theme might as well do X VS Kirby at that point
It's much more than just swords, my man
Zero leads the Maverick Hunters
Where or when is this stated? Pretty sure the leader used to be Cain and then X or Signas
see above
Both started off as enemies to X and Kirby
Whoever wrote this hasn't touched a single Mega Man game in his life, Zero has never been X's enemy, the first thing you see him do is save X
they are usually allies but sometimes they fight them
Zero is ALWAYS X's ally, the only times they fought were when Zero was under someone else's influence (Sigma & Zero virus). not even bothering with the rest
fought evil versions of themselves
Ok and?
former legendary heroes who were sealed away due to fear of their power
If you're talking about MMZ it was mostly as a punishment after losing the Elf Wars, if you're talking about MMX Zero sealed himself so they could make a cure for the Ligma virus
seen as equals to the protagonist
Too broad, doesn't matter
grow bat wings
Not canon
mentor the main character
I wouldn't call what Zero does in X1 mentoring, I'd call it being a decent friend, I'm pretty sure it's very different from what MK did with Kirby
Zero has a history of having nightmares
Happened like once
gave sword to mc
Doesn't matter
Doesn't matter

The only real theme here is swords and the GK/Omega shit, again, what makes it so much better than their other matchups?

That Mileena once wielded Shao Kahn's Hammer, possibly meaning Mileena is "at least planet level, possibly universe level".
Meaning Han Juri vs Mileena is possibly another Akuma vs Shao Kahn.
You can just scale her off of Kitana (Since she's an exact clone of her sister) who was able to harm Shao Kahn...Even though I think that scaling is really ******* stupid

You can just scale her off of Kitana (Since she's an exact clone of her sister) who was able to harm Shao Kahn...Even though I think that scaling is really ******* stupid
Its pis, liu kang in mk9 literally was owning her and was just playing with her and smiling, yet she somehow could beat Shao Kahn, she is also the same kitana from mk9, we are given indication they are from before Kung Lao was gonna get neck snapped

Characters that have big chances at Death Battle from Tekken are: Paul, Bryan, Nina, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Ogre (especially after the Netflix anime), King, Raven

Those with a maybe: Kuma, Law, Jack, Alisa, Anna, Hwoarang

Others are not too big or as well known in the series to get much of a chance

You wanna do the most well known characters from it and with enough material for an episode, so yah
Whos Yoshimitsu have?

The true queen of Street Fighter is back.

Possible opponents:

King of Fighters: Angel, Luong (Both Juri wins)
Mortal Kombat: Mileena (Mileena win if she gets scaling to Kitana or optional equipment like Shinnok's Amulet and Shao Kahn's hammer, otherwise Juri win via Feng Shui Engine)

Didnt they already talk about having her fight Mercury Black?

Who is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back