• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The true queen of Street Fighter is back.

Possible opponents:

King of Fighters: Angel, Luong (Both Juri wins)
Mortal Kombat: Mileena (Mileena win if she gets scaling to Kitana or optional equipment like Shinnok's Amulet and Shao Kahn's hammer, otherwise Juri win via Feng Shui Engine)

Mistral (MGR)?

Last edited:
To those talking about Bridget, most characters have now lost their connection with the character

because Bridget is no longer even part of the Femboy archetype. She has come to terms with herself and now identifies as a girl.
The character is still biologically a boy aint it? So it matters how they identify?

"a person who is competing for the same object or goal as another, or who tries to equal or outdo another; competitor.
a person or thing that is in a position to dispute another's preeminence or superiority:"
Even with the most generous definition of the term it doesn't apply to any game besides maybe X1. Zero isn't X's rival he's his best friend, they don't compete, they work together, all the time

Zero tries too hard sometimes but I wouldn't call him an edgelord, specially not in the X era

If the protags are half the theme might as well do X VS Kirby at that point

Where or when is this stated? Pretty sure the leader used to be Cain and then X or Signas

see above

Whoever wrote this hasn't touched a single Mega Man game in his life, Zero has never been X's enemy, the first thing you see him do is save X

Zero is ALWAYS X's ally, the only times they fought were when Zero was under someone else's influence (Sigma & Zero virus). not even bothering with the rest

Ok and?

If you're talking about MMZ it was mostly as a punishment after losing the Elf Wars, if you're talking about MMX Zero sealed himself so they could make a cure for the Ligma virus

Too broad, doesn't matter

Not canon

I wouldn't call what Zero does in X1 mentoring, I'd call it being a decent friend, I'm pretty sure it's very different from what MK did with Kirby

Happened like once

Doesn't matter

Doesn't matter

The only real theme here is swords and the GK/Omega shit, again, what makes it so much better than their other matchups?
It mainly vibes
Outside maybe the dude from puyo and maybe Riku most of MK MU sucks

Bridget vs Astolfo vs Venti vs Felix Argyle
Boutta power scale every single femboy in media and put them on a tierlist
To those talking about Bridget, most characters have now lost their connection with the character

because Bridget is no longer even part of the Femboy archetype. She has come to terms with herself and now identifies as a girl.
Ive seen some trans people still call themselves femboys, not sure it works in this case.

I have seen Spidey vs Juri being requested.

Also its weird, MK vs Zero was ******* on a lot, but here its been lately "its not that bad". It sort of feels like some kind of rivalry match more than thematic one, as some better connections are anime only for MK.
Honestly at first I never cared about the Mu but warmed up to it last year
Also I guess when looking at MK MU spread u have
Riku which is the Battle of the 3-0 but outside that not that good

Beta Ray Bill which feels like another Capeshit MU that's robs someone out of a better one

There's that Puyo MU but **** if I know much about the series

So yeah Zero became his best by default

It mainly vibes
Outside maybe the dude from puyo and maybe Riku most of MK MU sucks
fair enough, you like what you like but I still stand by what I said
lmao.png

What are the Riku VS Meta Knight connections?

Tbh probably worse than Zero lmao

MK is kinda ****** in MUs.
Ok how about Yoda? If all of his matchups are just swords I say keep him in DBX
Also unironically I dont think Beta Ray Bill has good connections to MK either? It feels like 4Chan spite suggestion in order to "fraudcheck" Kirby from getting 3-0.
If that's the intention why kill MK instead of Kirby

Ok how about Yoda? If all of his matchups are just swords I say keep him in DBX

If that's the intention why kill MK instead of Kirby
I def rooted Yoda vs MK at first, and its probably still MK's best, buuut its still recent enough that Yoda might not be back soon. MK vs Zero could happen now or next season, Yoda vs MK eehh hard to say. Yoda 2 times also feels odd, dunno why. Some characters prolly are one and done.

All they need is anyone from Kirby losing to not get that sweet 3-0. Its probably why Riku became popular, the sadistic fight that makes or breaks a 3-0 for Kirby & KH lol

I'm not trolling at all, what make you think that? You were the one who write transphobic remarks, and continue to do it after being called out..... You can believe that it's trolling if you want, it wouldn't make it true.
This is literally 101 trolling, if by any chance you are actually seriously for real with this, how does saying that a boy that dresses girly is transphobic at all

I have no knowledge about Guilty Gear but from what I've read isn't that only in the western version of the game, like in the Japanese text their still considered a femboy.

This is literally 101 trolling, if by any chance you are actually seriously for real with this, how does saying that a boy that dresses girly is transphobic at all
Because you were trying to justify that this character that's now a trans girl should still count as a femboy, and you're still with the argument, like is so difficult to just accept that you're in the wrong here?

I have no knowledge about Guilty Gear but from what I've read isn't that only in the western version of the game, like in the Japanese text their still considered a femboy.
Nope. The arcade storyline starts with Bridget correcting someone that they're a boy, and after talking a lot about not running away from yourself and the like, someone again calls Bridget a girl at the end but then corrects themselves,

And Bridget says "No, that's fine. Because I... I'm a girl!.."

This is in the most recent appearance in strive, mind you.

Nope. The arcade storyline starts with Bridget correcting someone that they're a boy, and after talking a lot about not running away from yourself and the like, someone again calls Bridget a girl at the end but then corrects themselves,

And Bridget says "No, that's fine. Because I... I'm a girl!.."

This is in the most recent appearance in strive, mind you.
That's what was he talking about it
Regardless this is Death Battle thread not a argue whether or not Some trap is this or that thread talk about in the PM or someone else cause this shit is already screaming to be toxic

Not sure tbh, one i remember is him vs the Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu
Tekken Yoshimitsu is most likely pit against
  • Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu
  • Mortal Kombat Kenshi
  • Star Wars Grievous

So now Bridget is a biological male who identifies oneself as a female instead of just dressing up as one?
Still a biological male who dresses as a female no matter how the characters identify.
So there is a situation where Bridget identifies as a girl, but is there other situations where Bridget does not or even identifies as a boy and be fine?
... Has Bridget performed am operation for that?
Wait for Astolfo or Felix also identifies as a girl and the connections run back.

Last edited:
Bridget is now trans, simple as that
To prevent from running into discrimination issues, let me keep it short:
With no discrimination, transgender and transsexual are in some way different. Both are to be respected, but one is just identification while the other actually performs an operation and at least takes some drugs for that. Again, I am just talking the technical differences and not discriminating anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back