• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a sin not to air Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers on that date.

Since John Wick vs James Bond is in 3D, is it another sin Jason vs Michael is not in LiVe AcTiOn now? (I can settle for 3D model but still what a missed opportunity)

Has someone mentioned virgin Johnny English vs chad Austin Powers?

Does Kill Bill have cartoons? Is Beatrix having some feats outside the movies?

Last edited:
Long story short: a cheesy Banjo Kazooie + Crash Bandicoot ripoff starring a kangaroo with element bending glove that has resistance against mind control apparently. The final boss has power enhancement and possession - that can be undone by beating. Looks like the glove has mind hax resistance within a circle from the wearer. And the hat (or just the world) has mind/empathy/mental manip/corruption manipulation that can enslave any being without a pair of gloves that gives mind/empathy/mental manip/corruption hax protection. And the shaman hat when possessing a character can still override the hax protection from the gloves (shown by how dad was possessed even when near the Kao character who wears the glove).
Kao also has energy absorption and some form of purification and empathy hax cleansing thing. Not the hakai you wish he is.
Also, vehicle mastery for his prior games.

Anyways, so does anybody have matchups that they'd love to see on DB? Ones you really like and are invested in and would love to see DB cover?
Allow me to do mine:
-Lelouch Vi Britannia vs Eren Yeager (Code Geass vs Attack on Titan)
-Giorno vs Joker (JOJO VS Persona)
-Judai Yuki vs Ben Tennyson (Yugioh vs Ben 10)
-Touma Kamijou vs Shirou Emiya (Toaru Majutsu no index Vs Fate: Stay night)
-Natsu Vs Luffy (Fairy Tail vs ONE PIECE)
-Bardock vs Omniman (Dragon ball Z vs Invincible)
-Zero Two vs Asuka Langley Soryu (Darling and the Franxx vs Neon Genesis Evangelion)
-Shulk vs Sora (Xenoblade Chronicles vs Kingdom Hearts)
-Yami Sukehiro vs Gojo Satoru (Black clover vs Jujutsu Kaisen)
-Simon The Digger vs Kyle Rayner (Gurren Lagann vs DC comics)
-Ky Kiske vs Artoria Pendragon (Guilty Gear vs Fate)
-Kirito vs Sung Jin Woo (Sword art Online vs Solo Leveling)
-Ultraman (Original) vs Gojira (Showa) (Ultraman vs Godzilla)
-Iris vs Destoroyah (Gamera vs Godzilla)
-Scott Truman/RPM Red Ranger vs Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider drive) (Power Rangers vs Kamen Rider)
-Lord Drakkon vs Kamen rider Ohma Zi-O (Power Rangers vs Kamen rider)
-Huckmon/Jesmon vs Ultraman Zero (Digimon vs Ultraman)
-Ginga Hagane vs Dan Kuso (Beyblade vs Bakugon)
-Takato Matsuki vs Yuma Tsukomo

And my personal favorite match up of all time:
-Heero Yuy/XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Vs Shinji Ikari/Evangelion Unit-01 (Mobile Suit Gundam vs Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Does my boy Jason still win?
Not sure if Leo actually wins, but now he beats the stats DB used for Jason.

Jason won via scaling to 548.94 Tons of TNT in AP/Dura and 12,594 tons in Lifting Strength, but since then Rise of the TMNT has gotten feats that far surpass those numbers.

Last edited:
If Alternity Megatron is used.

And this also trumped Kirby vs Majin Buu as the biggest "david versus goliath" matchup except the goliath wins.

(Again afaik, Piccolo may win against Game Knuckles if not fed to MMH, Hit may win against Sakuya Izayoi if the dream dimension thing is not universe sized nor is Amitabha scaling even considered, Moro claps Tirek if MLP continues to get downplayed or never tapping universe level... Android 17 still loses to Victor Stone.)
Dream World stuff is Universe sized, that's not really disputable. They wouldn't even have to use Amitabha if they used Dream Dimension stuff. I kinda wish they would use Amitabha though just because of the giant **** off number it'd give.

Golgo 13 work better for 47.
I can get behind that holy shit lol Golgo's a huge in-joke with me and my friends.

Kind of based they actually replied to that. Could be a fun little comedy MU honestly.
like i said
RIGHT THERE
Like it has to be the one, they have a live action company on call that they've alluded to working with, Bond vs Wick IS NOT the live action MU, it HAS to be Jason v Micheal.
The Ninja Turtles are strong enough to yeet skyscrapers now 😭

God this show's animation is so incredible, I should really check it out sometime.

Allow me to do mine:
-Lelouch Vi Britannia vs Eren Yeager (Code Geass vs Attack on Titan)
-Giorno vs Joker (JOJO VS Persona)
-Judai Yuki vs Ben Tennyson (Yugioh vs Ben 10)
-Touma Kamijou vs Shirou Emiya (Toaru Majutsu no index Vs Fate: Stay night)
-Natsu Vs Luffy (Fairy Tail vs ONE PIECE)
-Bardock vs Omniman (Dragon ball Z vs Invincible)
-Zero Two vs Asuka Langley Soryu (Darling and the Franxx vs Neon Genesis Evangelion)
-Shulk vs Sora (Xenoblade Chronicles vs Kingdom Hearts)
-Yami Sukehiro vs Gojo Satoru (Black clover vs Jujutsu Kaisen)
-Simon The Digger vs Kyle Rayner (Gurren Lagann vs DC comics)
-Ky Kiske vs Artoria Pendragon (Guilty Gear vs Fate)
-Kirito vs Sung Jin Woo (Sword art Online vs Solo Leveling)
-Ultraman (Original) vs Gojira (Showa) (Ultraman vs Godzilla)
-Iris vs Destoroyah (Gamera vs Godzilla)
-Scott Truman/RPM Red Ranger vs Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider drive) (Power Rangers vs Kamen Rider)
-Lord Drakkon vs Kamen rider Ohma Zi-O (Power Rangers vs Kamen rider)
-Huckmon/Jesmon vs Ultraman Zero (Digimon vs Ultraman)
-Ginga Hagane vs Dan Kuso (Beyblade vs Bakugon)
-Takato Matsuki vs Yuma Tsukomo

And my personal favorite match up of all time:
-Heero Yuy/XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Vs Shinji Ikari/Evangelion Unit-01 (Mobile Suit Gundam vs Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Why is it all weebshit?

I can get behind that holy shit lol Golgo's a huge in-joke with me and my friends.

Kind of based they actually replied to that. Could be a fun little comedy MU honestly.

Like it has to be the one, they have a live action company on call that they've alluded to working with, Bond vs Wick IS NOT the live action MU, it HAS to be Jason v Micheal.

God this show's animation is so incredible, I should really check it out sometime.
holy shit WAIT what if they are working with Crypt TV? That seems like the perfect duo for a scary gory halloween episode with two of horrors most iconic slashers

Shirou is a Fate character, correct? Aren't they like, Tier 2-1 level stuff? Travis would get shat on.

Also Shirou from my Fate Fan Friend osmosis ******* sucks so it probably wouldn't be that good an MU either.
Shirou doesn't scale to anything in Fate grand order, and he pretty much caps off at country level with possible planet if use use alternate versions of him.

And yeah, most people don't really like shirou (he's my comfort character for me), but honestly I wouldn't say he "sucks"

Currently:

Kao also has energy absorption and some form of purification and empathy hax cleansing thing. Not the hakai you wish he is.
Also, vehicle mastery for his prior games.

Elephant Gun level speed and attack potency. Four kangaroos can hold a human with a small room failed cage.

Maybe someone needs to start a Kao the Kangaroo thread.

Maybe I will start one within 6 hours.

The Superior 47 MU
wueiueggf5y81.png
Honestly, this is pretty ******* hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back