• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we know that Brandon Yates, Therewolf Media and Skye/TehGM take commissioned music work requests.

Technically only Skye/TehGM is still currently open for requests.

So you really need to wait.

And the next batch from Brandon Yates is likely to be introduced at around the end of this year, where his 5th batch(?) can be cleared.

Curious to know too.
More importantly, your request lists?

A likely no for Yogiri Takatou right?
No, he seems unlikely, and honestly looking at his main gimmick it seems... very.... counter-intuitive to an animated fight.
reads profile
mfw

c5d.jpg

I HATE VISUAL NOVEL PROTAGONISTS! I HATE VISUAL NOVEL PROTAGONISTS! I HATE VISUAL NOVEL ISEKAI PROTAGONISTS SO MUCH I SWEAR IT RIVALS GARTH ENNIS’ HATRED FOR SUPERHEROES!!!

If Spy was the winner, I could imagine him doing a fakeout death with the Dead Ringer (Which literally every TF2 player ever would see coming a million miles away), and then his closing line is "Well, off to visit your mother!".
i need this MU man TF2 was done dirty in its first episode and not to mention it was ass as well
if the do Bond vs Wick justice then by good it'll make me have hope they do this one as well

i need this MU man TF2 was done dirty in its first episode and not to mention it was ass as well
if the do Bond vs Wick justice then by good it'll make me have hope they do this one as well
I was trying to think of which TF2 characters I'd want them to do but man, it'd be a delight to see any of them get brought to DB, or in Scout's case, back again, provided of course DB plays TF2 for research this time. Seriously, I'm convinced none of the researchers actually played a single game as Scout.

If you've got about 5 hours to burn, you could go looking for feats here.

My guess is that as a platformer character, Kao most likely has a hax advantage.

Long story short: a cheesy Banjo Kazooie + Crash Bandicoot ripoff starring a kangaroo with element bending glove that has resistance against mind control apparently. The final boss has power enhancement and possession - that can be undone by beating. Looks like the glove has mind hax resistance within a circle from the wearer. And the hat (or just the world) has mind/empathy/mental manip/corruption manipulation that can enslave any being without a pair of gloves that gives mind/empathy/mental manip/corruption hax protection. And the shaman hat when possessing a character can still override the hax protection from the gloves (shown by how dad was possessed even when near the Kao character who wears the glove).

How powerful is Kao
Universal just like literally everyone else is these days

I've played the first two Kao games (Although it has been a while since I've touched them) and I'm pretty sure there's some building level shit in there or something. Although don't know if that can apply to the current Kao since apparently the new game is a reboot from what I heard.

Anyways, so does anybody have matchups that they'd love to see on DB? Ones you really like and are invested in and would love to see DB cover?

• Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha
  • Tifa Lockheart vs Makoto Nijima
  • Michael Meyers vs Jason Voorhees
  • Giorno vs Joker (persona 5)
  • Dumbledore vs Gandalf (surprised this still hasn't happened)
  • Samus Aran vs Doomguy
  • Son Goku vs Usagi Sailor Moon
  • Izuku vs Asta
  • Composite Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Composite Duane Johnson
  • Hermione vs the Juggernaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back