• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, so does anybody have matchups that they'd love to see on DB? Ones you really like and are invested in and would love to see DB cover?

In my case, they'd be:
Lupin the Third (....) vs Sly Cooper (.....)
Kiryu Kazuma (Yakuza) vs Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!)
Takayuki Yagami (Yakuza) vs Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
Goro Majima (Yakuza) vs Setsuna Kiryu (Kengan Ashura) or Undyne (Undertale)
Archie Knuckles (Archie Comics/SEGA) vs Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
Tatsu the Immortal (Way of the House Husband) vs Taro Sakamoto (Sakamoto Days)
Denji (Chainsaw Man) vs Kafka Hibino (Kaiju No 8)
Yor Forger (Spy x Family) vs Roberta (Black Lagoon)
Baki Hanma (Grappler Baki) vs Ohma Tokita (Kengan Ashura)
Meta Knight (Kirby) vs Zero (Mega Man X)
Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) vs Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy)
Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project) vs Marx (Kirby)
Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project) vs Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto) vs The Undertaker (WWE)

I've got a lot more but I guess these are the immediate ones I'd care about. (Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki is also one I'd love to see done, but that MU is so personal to me I'm not sure if anyone could ever do it in a way I'd love besides myself lol).

Sakuya vs Hit would probably have a really fun animation but I'm not super fond of the MU, and I'm worried about how they'll handle Touhou. But if they handle Touhou right and it gets the same level of effort all recent DB Death Battles have gotten then I'm sure it'll be one of the best eps on the show.

Yeah, iirc he had Types 1 and 5. He also has Higher Dimensional and Abstract Existence and even became Omnipresent after fusing with the Chaos Force. He has so much haxx after becoming one with the Chaos Force its insane.
hearing about Juggs the only issue i see is his immortality given he survived EE from Oblivion a Marvel Abstract which would make it hard for Knux to Kill him
from an AP standpoint i could see them being Equal
Speed is definitely on Knux side tho
i could see Knux BFR Juggs given Juggs have no answer to BFR given Thor and many sent him to space n shit

We can still have Game Knuckles vs Piccolo?

But yeah Archie Knuckles will crush Juggs. And It is weird both Wally West fans and Archie Sonic fans are happy.
All 6 Juggernaut fans in shambles.

Anyways, so does anybody have matchups that they'd love to see on DB? Ones you really like and are invested in and would love to see DB cover?

In my case, they'd be:
Man, I forgot about Kaiju No 8. This MU actually would be a great way to put it on the map.

I’ll drop some MUs I want too.
1. Simon vs Kyle
2. Kira vs Adachi
3. Shulk vs Sora
4. Battle Beast vs Boros
5. Akaza vs Wamuu
6. Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown
7. Amaterasu vs Celestia
8. Alphonse vs Nezuko
9: Bowser vs Eggman
10: Jetstream Sam vs Adam Taurus

hearing about Juggs the only issue i see is his immortality given he survived EE from Oblivion a Marvel Abstract which would make it hard for Knux to Kill him
from an AP standpoint i could see them being Equal
Speed is definitely on Knux side tho
i could see Knux BFR Juggs given Juggs have no answer to BFR given Thor and many sent him to space n shit
Time Travel + Reality Warping + Concept Manip + Wish Powers + BFR + Knuckles' higher AP & speed + Knuckles' insane survivability, invulnerability, immortality, regeneration, and existence in Chaos Form should all be good enough reasons to side with Knuckles on this one imo. He has way, way too much in his court to go with Juggs imo. Knuckles has too many ways to deal with Juggs and survive anything he could throw his way as well as either outright remove him from the equation, if not outright kill him.

Would possession affect Juggs at all? Chaos Knux is capable of that as well.

All 6 Juggernaut fans in shambles.

Man, I forgot about Kaiju No 8. This MU actually would be a great way to put it on the map.

I’ll drop some MUs I want too.
1. Simon vs Kyle
2. Kira vs Adachi
3. Shulk vs Sora
4. Battle Beast vs Boros
5. Akaza vs Wamuu
6. Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown
7. Amaterasu vs Celestia
8. Alphonse vs Nezuko
9: Bowser vs Eggman
10: Jetstream Sam vs Adam Taurus
The fact I forgot to mention Simon vs Kyle when thats literally my most wanted DB is ******* shameful LMAO. Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown is another I'd ******* love to see, it should've been on the list too.

Frieza vs Megatron
Dante vs Kratos
Asura vs Atrocitus
Liu Kang vs Jago
Vash vs Vincent
Nova vs John Stewart
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
Hit vs Sakuya
Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut
Seiya vs Shazam

Time Travel + Reality Warping + Concept Manip + Wish Powers + BFR + Knuckles' higher AP & speed + Knuckles' insane survivability, invulnerability, immortality, regeneration, and existence in Chaos Form should all be good enough reasons to side with Knuckles on this one imo. He has way, way too much in his court to go with Juggs imo. Knuckles has too many ways to deal with Juggs and survive anything he could throw his way as well as either outright remove him from the equation, if not outright kill him.

Would possession affect Juggs at all? Chaos Knux is capable of that as well.

The fact I forgot to mention Simon vs Kyle when thats literally my most wanted DB is ******* shameful LMAO. Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown is another I'd ******* love to see, it should've been on the list too.
I would love to see that fight as well as NMH rep in DB would be fire.

The Boros Killers
2rcahqlrn3b91.png

Frieza vs Megatron
Dante vs Kratos
Asura vs Atrocitus
Liu Kang vs Jago
Vash vs Vincent
Nova vs John Stewart
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
Hit vs Sakuya
Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut
Seiya vs Shazam
Apparently Nem actually debunked most of the connections here, but there is a version of Megatron from a trilogy that much more closely matches Frieza. Not that DB would even remotely care enough to make the distinction, lmao.
I'm gonna be in absolute agony in the two weeks leading up to Simon vs Kyle if it's ever announced. I'm going to figure out how to literally get knocked into next week just to get there faster.

Nah fr😭

Like I’m not knowable in Scott verse but wtf does he even have over Travis?
Literally nothing lmao. Scott is getting his shit rocked. What makes this even more hilarious is that it's still not even the biggest Scott Pilgrim stomp on DB.

Apparently Nem actually debunked most of the connections here, but there is a version of Megatron from a trilogy that much more closely matches Frieza. Not that DB would even remotely care enough to make the distinction, lmao.
oh believe me im aware but like said DB couldn't care less
we had Omnilander happened and the connections for that only works with TV Lander

connections be damn to me we had worse on the show it just be average nothing special
i just want fun Banter and a fun fight
LittleKuriboh would absolutely slam as Frieza. I almost feel bad for Megatron's potential VA, cause there's no way he's gonna be able to top LittleKuriboh.

Then again, to me, Tom Schalk absolutely outdid Takahata in DIO vs Alucard, so I'll wait and see.

LittleKuriboh would absolutely slam as Frieza. I almost feel bad for Megatron's potential VA, cause there's no way he's gonna be able to top LittleKuriboh.

Then again, to me, Tom Schalk absolutely outdid Takahata in DIO vs Alucard, so I'll wait and see.
indeed we shall
Using JPG1 Megatron against Frieza is kinda based honestly. It's much more fair for certain

INB4 they use Megatron vs Char Aznable and it's literally Optimus vs Gundam 2.0
you know how strong JPG1 Megs is?

In my case, they'd be:

I've got a lot more but I guess these are the immediate ones I'd care about. (Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki is also one I'd love to see done, but that MU is so personal to me I'm not sure if anyone could ever do it in a way I'd love besides myself lol).

Sakuya vs Hit would probably have a really fun animation but I'm not super fond of the MU, and I'm worried about how they'll handle Touhou. But if they handle Touhou right and it gets the same level of effort all recent DB Death Battles have gotten then I'm sure it'll be one of the best eps on the show.
I'll admit, a lot of my wants are a bit on the stupid side, but:

• Larryboy vs Bibleman (VeggieTales vs Bibleman)
  • SMG4 Mario vs Speedrunner Mario (SMG4 vs TerminalMontage)
  • Markiplier vs Jacksepticeye
  • William Afton vs Junko Enoshima (Five Nights at Freddy's vs Danganronpa)
  • Captain Toad vs Bandana Waddle Dee (Mario vs Kirby)

And now I shall be publicly shamed for my objectively bad wants...

Mystique Sonia VS Cerebella (Hero 108 VS Skullgirls)
I love both girls and I find their abilities would match fairly well. Not only it would give both series some love and exposure but the battle and animation potential would rock hard if they match Skullgirl's handdrawn animation. It would be a cool episode.

Tari VS Miko Kubota (Meta Runner VS Glitch Techs)
Similar to above. Liked both characters, their series gets more attention and exposure, could lean hard on the animation potential and various gaming shout-outs.

Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma (Street Fighter VS Grappler Baki)
A pretty epic marital art fight that could have some narrative potential due to their similar goals and character.

Vert Wheeler VS Mike Chilton (Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 VS Motorcity)
We never got a full on vehicle fight and I think this MU works the best since their series revolves around car fights and weapons. DB had a good run with DEATH RACE and Joker VS Sweet Tooth so no doubt this MU would work as well.

Randy Cunningham VS Ladybug (9th Grade Ninja VS Miraculous Ladybug)
Kim Possible VS Samantha Simpson (Kim Possible VS Totally Spies!)

Well we gotta hope higher ups be more open to more non Capeshit MU given how well this season doing
Not really holding out much hope there. If anything, this might prove to them that capeshit is the way to go, considering the most popular episode this season by several miles is a capeshit episode.

What's also annoying about this is that the two biggest finale MUs still have Marvel and DC in them. Is there a finale worthy MU that doesn't involve Marvel or DC?

oh **** for real post it here
Super Megatron can fight Star Convoy against the primal Vanguard as well as the Neo Primal Vanguard, each of the Primal Vanguard being capable of creating a universe. Golden Megatron easily created the Neo primal Vanguard, who are equal to the Primal Vanguard. Golden Megatron then threatened to collapse past, present, future and all the parallel worlds (Which there are 7 universes here) into one universe.

Super Megatron would be Low 2-C, while Golden Megatron would easily be 2-C (2-A to Low 1-C if I want to wank lmao)

There's actually much more that I plan to compile in the future

Hi! Maybe you can use the name of some attacks as feats? If I'm not mistaken Iron Giant has a move called 100-Tons Kick and Superman have other named Ten-Tons Tackle (The one in the air where he flies, grab an opponent and then proceed to punch them)
The name of attacks is typically dismissed feats. It may falls under Hyperbole and Fallacies (15. Equivocation, 39. Figure of speech)

a14c2a5e1562bc82ebb6123632bc9ec1.jpg
ca471daaaa810197b4f665dbb60a6992.jpg

whenever they do this Mu
i need the following
Frieza Nuking the planet only for Megatron to be utterly unfazed by it
Megatron going golden as well to leading to frieza being utterly dumbfounded
They're probably gonna do the "Wow, what a ripoff joke"
Nanashi vs Madoka and Marie vs Weather Report are ones i will keep shilling no matter what, it'd feel p good to finally get it

Frieza vs Megatron has a perfect double-reference joke they can make.

Frieza transforms into one of his higher suppression states, and Megatron says he's more than meets the eye. Frieza says back huh, that's a new one.

References one of the most iconic Transformers catchphrases in an appropriately cheesy way, and references DBZA's running gag of Frieza counting speeches he's heard.

Alternatively, instead of saying that's a new one, Frieza just says a number, and then gives Megatron the same explanation he gave the Namekians.

I wanna see them do Alex Mercer vs Carnage since they legit said the only reason they didn't have Carnage fight him instead of Lucy is because they were saving Alex for Cole. I also want to see Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha, a matchup that's practically begging to be made at this point and is also really close when Jūbito comes into play. Finally, I'm gonna throw a Curveball into the mix and say it'd be hype to see Ritsuka Fujimaru (F/GO) vs Aiba (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth). That shit would be a massive war between armies of bullshit powerful characters if they don't **** up the scaling for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back