• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant do, else other verses should get that too despite their feats not being accurate to that, Vegeta big bang attack making him universal along others before DBS era or Boros being a star buster cuz his move is called collapsing star
Oh... I am sure many novice fans want to do so...
Vilgax from Ben 10 vs Raven Beak from Metroid
Nice.

Oh Death Battle Come back on Sept 4th
bkfk6qannb391.jpg

Oh, if you're gonna post MUs, drop your top 10 DBs.

Also, not a bad MU. it'd be nice to have a Ben 10 episode that doesn't frustrate me to watch.
Thanks, and I personally don't find Ben vs Hal frustrating at all, but I can get why you would feel that way.
And I don't have a Top 10 for the moment, so I would just post some matchups that I like a lot:

• Wojira vs Kyogre (Ninjago vs Pokémon), I'm a huge Ninjago and Pokémon fan, so it's an easy one for me.
• Lord Drakkon vs Ohma Zi-O (Power Rangers vs Kamen Rider), epic bad guys that used to be powerful good guys.
• Galactus vs Unicron, classic matchup, nothing more to say.
• Max Steel vs Generator Rex, it just vibes with me.

Thanks, and I personally don't find Ben vs Hal frustrating at all, but I can get why you would feel that way.
And I don't have a Top 10 for the moment, so I would just post some matchups that I like a lot:

• Wojira vs Kyogre (Ninjago vs Pokémon), I'm a huge Ninjago and Pokémon fan, so it's an easy one for me.
• Lord Drakkon vs Ohma Zi-O (Power Rangers vs Kamen Rider), epic bad guys that used to be powerful good guys.
• Galactus vs Unicron, classic matchup, nothing more to say.
• Max Steel vs Generator Rex, it just vibes with me.
Solid picks

they have went over 90 matchups for season 10 and there could be more into the season than any regular season has
They have a request link right? Besides like telling in comments and social media

Also if they really do that many or more then usually, would be neat, how long it will take season 10 to be over from 90 matches

All i know i may want to Commission it to Brandon when i have money or when he's available
Would you go for a rock theme, the type of hip-hop esque beat I thought of, or would you do something completely different?

I mean, yeah, by DB and VSBattles standards Knuckles would lose to Piccolo, but I also just want to see a fire animation of Knuckles fighting Piccolo. And frankly, I really just want to have a good Sonic episode, because most of them kinda don't hold up very well in retrospect.
The only Sonic episode I really think is very good is Shadow vs Ryuko, honestly (even then it has some issues too, though more on the end of Ryuko). Every other Sonic episode in the series I feel has either a major fundamental flaw that hurts the entire episode or is just filled with fuckups at every point that makes the whole product feel terrible. Which sucks for one of my favorite series'.

Sonic is at least likely to get decent episodes now if the standard of Ryuko v Shadow stays, and especially since a lot of Sonic's leftover MUs are Dragon Ball which is always given an excellent fight.

Rimuru and Ainz arguably
doubt on Anos
Well isn't Rimuru's biggest MU besides Kirby against Anos? Considering they're probably gonna decide to go with Mario vs Kirby, that'd leave Rimiru to have to go with his other opponent.

All i know i may want to Commission it to Brandon when i have money or when he's available
Currently we know that Brandon Yates, Therewolf Media and Skye/TehGM take commissioned music work requests.

Technically only Skye/TehGM is still currently open for requests.

So you really need to wait.

And the next batch from Brandon Yates is likely to be introduced at around the end of this year, where his 5th batch(?) can be cleared.

Would you go for a rock theme, the type of hip-hop esque beat I thought of, or would you do something completely different?
Curious to know too.
More importantly, your request lists?

Rimuru and Ainz arguably
doubt on Anos
A likely no for Yogiri Takatou right?

i feel like i want to go for something that capture the spirit of the two

energetic but chill vibe between them
Well isn't Rimuru's biggest MU besides Kirby against Anos? Considering they're probably gonna decide to go with Mario vs Kirby, that'd leave Rimiru to have to go with his other opponent.
Anos doesn't seem to have that much pull in the casual range hell i don't him pushed much in the community in terms of MU's

Last edited:
So the picture comes from one proposal. Which I cannot find on the official Twitter site yet. Thanks.

for the following for me
Hit vs Sakuya
Asura vs Broly/Kratos
Yusuke vs Reimu
Sure Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi and Asura vs Broly/Kratos are hot picks why people do not commission for those earlier
Interested why you still want (a track for) Yusuke Urameshi vs Reimu Hakurei
(Personally I would prefer Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars or Sakura Kinomoto - Okay we would likely have Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi first for Death Battle)

Side note: Dot you call it spite if people want Yusuke Urameshi vs Reimu Hakurei because we are knowing Yusuke Urameshi is getting stomped hard by Reimu Hakurei and that people want a YYHS character to die horribly?

i feel like i want to go for something that capture the spirit of the two

energetic but chill vibe between them

Anos doesn't seem to have that much pull in the casual range hell i don't him pushed much in the community in terms of MU's

Pretty good music choices! In my head I had something that was kind of like a fusion between SA2 Unknown From Me's hip hop type composition, with Piccolo's theme sampled into it. I didn't even think about using Mania Adventure's Knuckles theme though ,that's such a good rendition of his theme.

Pretty good music choices! In my head I had something that was kind of like a fusion between SA2 Unknown From Me's hip hop type composition, with Piccolo's theme sampled into it. I didn't even think about using Mania Adventure's Knuckles theme though ,that's such a good rendition of his theme.
i was looking for something that felt more fitting for battle and i stumbled upon it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back