• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam might notice Wesker is being relevant with the 2nd chapter of resident evil they had there, plus RE4 remake next year i believe

Oh yah, netflix also has a series but heard its shitty

He was aware its unfair as a match, but the hype from him might get them views, Tekken also has the new anime going to be out soon making people familiar with Kazuya as well

Sucks that these two have big stuff going along being a requested normie match
Ye bout sums it up
But hey free Tekken W

Liam might notice Wesker is being relevant with the 2nd chapter of resident evil they had there, plus RE4 remake next year i believe

He was aware its unfair as a match, but the hype from him might get them views, Tekken also has the new anime going to be out soon making people familiar with Kazuya as well

Keyword: normie
(Reminds me Omni-Man vs Homelander except we do not hate Wesker nor Kazuya so no spite to spice things up just pure hype from nowhere which somehow does not wear off - that, on the day it airs, it can be a big flip or a bad flop)

Just questions:

1. Is Master Roshi vs Jiraiya (Naruto) also a massive stomp (a way more massive one than Kazuya Mishima vs Albert Wesker)? But why does it give a feeling that Roshi vs Jiraiya is interesting but Albert Wesker vs Kazuya Mishima is not?

2. Who else can Albert Wesker and Kazuya Mishima fight against? (I am sure Kazuya has at least Iori Yagami)

Last edited:
Isn't Silver like, Sonic and Amy's descendent?
No, there's no confirmation of who's descendant Silver is. I've seen some slightly insane theories that Shadow is his father but they're pretty shaky.

In terms of a debate there's not really anything for that MU, but it can at least be carried by having a godlike animation and really good character banter/interactions with two incredibly charismatic characters. It's one of those popular MUs that, while not very good from a Versus standpoint, is incredibly fun from a fight standpoint.

Just questions:

1. Is Master Roshi vs Jiraiya (Naruto) also a massive stomp (a way more massive one than Kazuya Mishima vs Albert Wesker)? But why does it give a feeling that Roshi vs Jiraiya is interesting but Albert Wesker vs Kazuya Mishima is not?

2. Who else can Albert Wesker and Kazuya Mishima fight against? (I am sure Kazuya has at least Iori Yagami)
1. Statistically Master Roshi is much better than Jiraiya, but Jiraiya at least has the cope of having some pretty good haxx and abilities and generally being more intelligent/strategic. If the stat gap was a lot lower, you could genuinely argue Jiraiya could take it, since to my knowledge he has some abilities that could outright bypass durability for a kill.

2. Liquid Snake for Wesker, Iori Yagami for Kazuya.

No, there's no confirmation of who's descendant Silver is. I've seen some slightly insane theories that Shadow is his father but they're pretty shaky.

In terms of a debate there's not really anything for that MU, but it can at least be carried by having a godlike animation and really good character banter/interactions with two incredibly charismatic characters. It's one of those popular MUs that, while not very good from a Versus standpoint, is incredibly fun from a fight standpoint.
It is a risky move - the reward being a potential Omni-Man vs Homelander 2.0 at the risk of being a potential Korra vs Storm 2.0. Given fans generally do not hate Albert Wesker and does not particularly want him to be brutally murdered or shamefully humiliated, the OmniLander case is less applicable here.

i could **** with this as non DB frankly
GridArt_20220802_092510973.jpg

It is a risky move - the reward being a potential Omni-Man vs Homelander 2.0 at the risk of being a potential Korra vs Storm 2.0. Given fans generally do not hate Albert Wesker and does not particularly want him to be brutally murdered or shamefully humiliated, the OmniLander case is less applicable here.
This MU doesn't really suffer the issue of Korra vs Storm where one character is widely hated and one is widely known to stomp, or Omni-Man vs Homelander where even casuals know Omni-Man shitstomps. This MU is generally just a popular MU between two characters from verses that are both decently popular, where one character happens to be significantly stronger.

i could **** with this as non DB frankly
GridArt_20220802_092510973.jpg
I actually really like this MU personally, and if another Versus Show went to cover it I'd be all for it, I'm just not really interested in DB doing the ep because we already know how they rate DB characters and how they rate Sonic characters, there's no interesting debate there and I just frankly feel like the ep wouldn't come out super good.

I actually really like this MU personally, and if another Versus Show went to cover it I'd be all for it, I'm just not really interested in DB doing the ep because we already know how they rate DB characters and how they rate Sonic characters, there's no interesting debate there and I just frankly feel like the ep wouldn't come out super good.
same i feel personally this one would be better off being done like the Goku vs Sonic one which captures the fun about the Mu
no deaths genuine respect thats all
before this MU doesn't do anything but after Piccolo got a new form warmed up to it i prefer it as a Non DB

Doesnt the result not change unless you high ball Knuckles?

All i know i may want to Commission it to Brandon when i have money or when he's available
Slots can run out fast. But waiting time can be extremely long. The last batch of receiving requests is late March to early April 2022 (which I got one commission request being invoiced) and the people in that batch have to wait till late December 2022 latest.

Therewolf Media have shorter wait time but a smaller number of requests taken per batch. And everything has to be filled within like the first 20 minutes right after 3 am in the early morning and you can still be missed out.

Which is why I and some other people fancy on making one by oneself (but Fruity Loops software can be expensive and MuseScore can be difficult to use - which I need some ample time to pick up and learn).

Game Sonic has arguments for 2C and 2B which bypass even DB highballed iirc. I guess 2B is the current high ball for Knuckles so yeah?
I feel it because given Knuckles lack of relevance in the games and him not using a super form since Heroes (well there's Mania) it would be hard to fathom Knux going that high unlike the hedgehog trio

I feel it because given Knuckles lack of relevance in the games and him not using a super form since Heroes (well there's Mania) it would be hard to fathom Knux going that high unlike the hedgehog trio
That's fair but it's still generally scaling off of using the Emerald's powers, and utilizing the Hyper Form is immediately classified as above a Super Form, he should still get the scaling regardless. Mania if anything benefits him since it'd give some Uni feats to his Classic form which is just kind of extra supporting evidence to his tier. Considering Knuckles literally lives where the Master/Super Emeralds are located I feel it'd be unfair to disallow him the Hyper Form as well. I just generally think he has good arguments for taking it, better than most think at least.

with all due respect, DB has the same arguments
To my knowledge they only recently started accepting Uni Sonic, it was otherwise never qualified in any of their MUs until Shadow v Ryuko and I really still don't fully mentally accept them buying Uni until I hear them say it in an episode LOL I've been a little too burnt by Sonic on DB.

Also, I don't think they buy 2B, or at least they've never looked into the concept up it, they'd only buy L2C/2C.

This is live footage of his heart. Either Bakugo's about to need a Revision thread for absurd Survivability, or he is 1000% dead.
FZSTCGMX0AEYYvQ
put a band aid on it it be good
That's fair but it's still generally scaling off of using the Emerald's powers, and utilizing the Hyper Form is immediately classified as above a Super Form, he should still get the scaling regardless. Mania if anything benefits him since it'd give some Uni feats to his Classic form which is just kind of extra supporting evidence to his tier. Considering Knuckles literally lives where the Master/Super Emeralds are located I feel it'd be unfair to disallow him the Hyper Form as well. I just generally think he has good arguments for taking it, better than most think at least.
i can get it Uni Knux should be fine at least wish to see the form back

Random matchup idea

One character stomps apparently. But don't know how bad (or good) it is otherwise.

3b1f5c5e-cc55-4a8d-9da6-f29391cfc836

So general question because I've seen the topic discussed before, but what are any DB episodes that had the verdict change due to new information released in the series or the research team simply discovering something that changed the verdict during the production of the episode, but the DB team DIDN'T change the winner of the episode despite that?

Archie Sonic vs Wally West is so far the only major episode I know of where they made a last second change to the animation and such due to the research team finding something that changed the verdict, so surely there's some examples of the opposite happening, where something was found but the team elected to just not change the verdict regardless?

So general question because I've seen the topic discussed before, but what are any DB episodes that had the verdict change due to new information released in the series or the research team simply discovering something that changed the verdict during the production of the episode, but the DB team DIDN'T change the winner of the episode despite that?

Archie Sonic vs Wally West is so far the only major episode I know of where they made a last second change to the animation and such due to the research team finding something that changed the verdict, so surely there's some examples of the opposite happening, where something was found but the team elected to just not change the verdict regardless?
It would reflect really badly on DB if they knew of an incorrect result but decided to go with it anyway, so if it has happened, it's definitely not public knowledge.

Although personally, I would have lied about the outcome of Ben vs Hal.

It would reflect really badly on DB if they knew of an incorrect result but decided to go with it anyway, so if it has happened, it's definitely not public knowledge.

Although personally, I would have lied about the outcome of Ben vs Hal.
I'm sure there's at least one case of a series officially releasing some material RIGHT as the DB was finishing up production so it'd be too late to change things.

Does Sasuke VS Hiei fall into the latter category?
Honestly? It might just be bad. The big AP feat was anime only and seemingly massive highball, on top of they kind ignored speed despite giving Hiei Mach 31000 vs Sauce Guys' Lightspeed. Also Hiei researcher had history of being biased for Hiei (this topic again lul) and admitted its wrong, so ehhh.

Also Kazuya will prolly get Green Goblin because its DB.

Honestly? It might just be bad. The big AP feat was anime only and seemingly massive highball, on top of they kind ignored speed despite giving Hiei Mach 31000 vs Sauce Guys' Lightspeed. Also Hiei researcher had history of being biased for Hiei (this topic again lul) and admitted its wrong, so ehhh.

Also Kazuya will prolly get Green Goblin because its DB.
That's somehow worse than if they pit him against Albert Wesker.

Well, the ones where winner changed was Zuko vs Shoto, since they somehow forgot Shoto stadium feat and Zuko was going to be given lightning speed but not Shoto, until Kaminari got more explanation. Supposedly Harley at one point was considered winner. And classic example is Knuckles almost won cause he was given Archie stuff.

As for winner not changing, 18 vs Carol had them address 2 mistakes for 18, but still concluded she'd win. And infamously they finished Hulk vs Broly in 2020 February, so in actual ep Marvel didnt get big uni size, which Swan had to correct that even with big uni size, Broly would beat Hulk. Interestingly Hulk vs Broly written QA didnt happen so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back