• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Archie Sonic isn't the only majorly powerful character from the verse. Honestly Knuckles and Tails both have some ABSURD stuff, and Tails' strongest form (unfortunately) can be argued to be the most powerful character in the entire verse period. Hell Shadow is extremely good in this series too, he actually has a bit of a history of slapping Sonic around in a lot of their fights. Scourge is also a damn menace and many of Archie's major villains are tough cookies too.

Reddit believes Juggs wins, but then again they believe Springtrap beats Dio
I dont think Reddit has ever sided against a Superhero in a Superhero v Non-Supe MU in all honesty though.

It also doesn't help that the DB Reddit generally seems to not think of Sonic super highly as a verse in terms of powers, probably due to DB's lowballing of it through most of the show's run.

Surprised they'd think that after Archie v Wally, they pretty solidly had him at Multi & Immeasurable there... Last I checked Juggs isn't Multi.

I dont think Reddit has ever sided against a Superhero in a Superhero v Non-Supe MU in all honesty though.

It also doesn't help that the DB Reddit generally seems to not think of Sonic super highly as a verse in terms of powers, probably due to DB's lowballing of it through most of the show's run.

Surprised they'd think that after Archie v Wally, they pretty solidly had him at Multi & Immeasurable there... Last I checked Juggs isn't Multi.
They hype up game but downplay archie, weirdly enough

That's extremely strange, honestly. Especially with how most of them still think Mario beats Sonic LOL.
My friend hates Mario fans in vs for how much they hype him up. He also isn't too fond of Sonic fans, but to a lesser extent.

Game Sonic is stronger than most think he is but I saw some crazy ass claims on Reddit ngl lol.
I think game Sonic is strong, but it's funny seeing some claim hyperversal game Sonic while most put Archie at only Multi+

My friend hates Mario fans in vs for how much they hype him up. He also isn't too fond of Sonic fans, but to a lesser extent.

I think game Sonic is strong, but it's funny seeing some claim hyperversal game Sonic while most put Archie at only Multi+
Yeah as someone who grew up with Mario and used to really love the franchise I think he is WAY too hyped up in Versus generally, the only way to make him all that good is through an absurd amount of compositing and a lot of ignoring key aspects imo lol.

yeah currently Game Sonic doesn't have evidence for anything beyond 2B to my knowledge, anything to push him higher is either hidden REALLY WELL or is gonna be in a future game.

Archie is still the strongest variation of Sonic, and honestly even if Game Sonic surpasses him in power one day, you could probably still argue Archie Sonic to be better via his ridiculous haxx lol.

Reddit is not even an opinion generating entity, fans there come and go and have opinions of their own. So is Twitter and YouTube.

VBW at least has some knowledgeable staffs.

How many of you actually have one commissioned music request accepted and invoiced by Brandon Yates and/or Therewolf Media?

Last time I have one of my requests actually invoiced it was back in late March to early April. I assume that means the fina) product would only come out in November or December 2022.

10 pounds say there's a comic book from the 80s where Juggernaut knocks the shit out of the Phoenix Force.
Honestly the only thing Juggs have is tanking the God Blast and One time fighting Nightmare

He's also brick so really Knux has more going for him than anything only issue Juggs pose is whether he could kill him

Last edited:
How many of you actually have one commissioned music request accepted and invoiced by Brandon Yates and/or Therewolf Media?

Last time I have one of my requests actually invoiced it was back in late March to early April. I assume that means the fina) product would only come out in November or December 2022.
IDK your commission request, but I expect it.
VBW at least has some knowledgeable staffs.
While VBW is an amazing website, it is suggested to put vs debate related information in different platforms to prevent completely disappearance of information. Recent affairs IRL has urged us to do that, I suppose.

By the way, that ******** user has claimed that he could make his own music rather than simply mixing existed musics. It is a good thing anyway.

IDK your commission request, but I expect it.

While VBW is an amazing website, it is suggested to put vs debate related information in different platforms to prevent completely disappearance of information. Recent affairs IRL has urged us to do that, I suppose.

By the way, that ******** user has claimed that he could make his own music rather than simply mixing existed musics. It is a good thing anyway.
I don't know if I am one of those who could make one own music - MuseScore is harder to use than expected and I do not have some quality time to learn. (And I do not know if Fruity Loops is easier)

But I do agree that, if one has the talent and dare risk the copyright cases, one should try to make some music. I mean, we have had some animators making simulated fights which are not run by MUGEN.

GridArt_20220802_090925937.jpg
GridArt_20220802_090806564.jpg
GridArt_20220802_092510973.jpg
GridArt_20220802_090627369.jpg
GridArt_20220802_092306629.jpg

df88t1s-f0c67163-c0b2-4926-91ba-cdfc9cbed1ee.jpg

Found this while looking for JoJo MUs, and honestly, I think it's pretty good. Connections are solid enough, lots of potential for animation and banter, and track potential, oh lord.

Connections: Long lived skilled fighters with regenerative abilities and an honorable disposition in battle to those they deem worthy. They're both weak to sunlight and sunlight-based abilities/weapons (Hamon and Nichirin Blades), and both are infamous for killing off beloved side characters who they only defeat after almost being beaten themselves. Both loyally serve the main antagonist of their story who they share a species with. There's probably more, but I can't think of them right now.

Both are eventually defeated by the main protagonist, and die with dignity as they turn to ash.

If they don't end up doing Kars vs Muzan, I think this could be a solid alternative for a JoJo vs Demon Slayer episode.

I've seen other MUs from both, but I honestly just vibe with this one the best, in part because I'm a fan of both series and characters.

I think it's fairly debatable as well, though I think Wamuu takes it with better speed and hax.

Thoughts?

Found this while looking for JoJo MUs, and honestly, I think it's pretty good. Connections are solid enough, lots of potential for animation and banter, and track potential, oh lord.

Connections: Long lived skilled fighters with regenerative abilities and an honorable disposition in battle to those they deem worthy. They're both weak to sunlight and sunlight-based abilities/weapons (Hamon and Nichirin Blades), and both are infamous for killing off beloved side characters who they only defeat after almost being beaten themselves. Both loyally serve the main antagonist of their story who they share a species with. There's probably more, but I can't think of them right now.

Both are eventually defeated by the main protagonist, and die with dignity as they turn to ash.

If they don't end up doing Kars vs Muzan, I think this could be a solid alternative for a JoJo vs Demon Slayer episode.

I've seen other MUs from both, but I honestly just vibe with this one the best, in part because I'm a fan of both series and characters.

I think it's fairly debatable as well, though I think Wamuu takes it with better speed and hax.

Thoughts?
Naisu
And this leaves room for Kars vs Meruem

BUT since you say Wamuu beats Akaza (Kimetsu no Yaiba) with speed and hax and maybe even power
will this be just another Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar?

BUT since you say Wamuu beats Akaza (Kimetsu no Yaiba) with speed and hax and maybe even power
will this be just another Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar?
Definitely not. Wamuu is far more clear cut in his light speed, scaling directly to Joseph, as opposed to Jonathan who admittedly needs generous interpretation to get him there. Akaza and Wamuu also fight completely different from Tanjiro and Jonathan.

Basically, Wamuu's absorption hax + his vastly superior speed means he could literally just blitz through Akaza and absorb him. Obviously, they'd trade blows in the animation, but this is the more realistic scenario.

Last edited:
Definitely not. Wamuu is far more clear cut in his light speed, scaling directly to Joseph, as opposed to Jonathan who admittedly needs generous interpretation to get him there. Akaza and Wamuu also fight completely different from Tanjiro and Jonathan.

Basically, Wamuu's absorption hax + his vastly superior speed means he could literally just blitz through Akaza and absorb him. Obviously, they'd trade blows in the animation, but this is the more realistic scenario.
Great. Now this makes Akaza vs Wamuu less interesting.

Thoughts?
It's cool, but I like Toguro vs Akaza a bit better, personally

It'd also just generally be a dope fight too

Didnt Archie Sonic get the Tier 1 buff in 2021, after the ep?
Yes he did, the ep brought more attention to Archie generally and ig the supporters were finally able to get the Tier 1 through, I hear they had been working on it for a while.

Regardless he was still 2A at the time and the stats he had for the episode were 2A, and if we go by what we've heard behind the scenes they actually had taken dimensional scaling into account before we did, since it's supposedly the reason they rushed the outcome change for Flash to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back