• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Gunvolt 3 came out and it changes his matchup spread a bit, namely what he wins and loses.

Without spoiling anything, he quite possibly wins, like, all of his matchups now, even the likes of Geo Stellar (Although it is via something you could argue is optional ala Schrodinger)
I would say that (to be confirmed after I actually play the game or watch others do so) it may involve a final boss and penultimate final boss being able to possess "the limitless energy of nuclear fusion", and such power is described as "controlling the sun and erasing and remaking the world with a blinding light". Sounds like something "at least something up to multi continent, likely star, possibly universe+".

Last edited:
In the nicest terms possible: Please shut the **** up. There is no “DC rigging” anymore than there is Sonic rigging or Marvel rigging or Nintendo rigging (all of which DB has been accused of in the past). I swear, ever since Wantanna came out you’ve been bitching about this nonstop without evidence. It’s well on its way to becoming a bigger bugbear on this thread than Jasonsith’s obsession with Homura Akemi VS Hunter Zolomon and schizoid political ramblings, Smashor’s autistic hateboner for Eobard Thawne, Tots’ rancid takes in general, and my malding about how MLP gets treated by the show all put together. Reading the phrase “Riggedtanna” shaves years of my ******* life.
Thank. You.

However, your delivery and wordings of your post is very...yikes

Read here for the difference between a stomp matchup and a spite matchup.

Technically when one raises a matchup where "for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent", one is raising a stomp matchup "when one which two or more characters of vastly different power are put against each other" and "is done on purpose".

Last edited:
I would say that (to be confirmed after I actually play the game or watch others do so) it may involve a final boss and penultimate final boss being able to possess "the limitless energy of nuclear fusion", and such power is described as "controlling the sun and erasing and remaking the world with a blinding light". Sounds like something "at least multi continent, likely star, possibly universe+".
Honestly, the tier 6 upgrades are just a small part of it. GV has ******' Fatehax now.

archie_knuckles_vs_juggernaut__sp_ver___by_randor2000_df10vzq-fullview.jpg

She-Hulk vs Supergirl? One way of doing Hulk vs Superman without doing exactly that? I wonder if anyone received the same energy as Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen.

Superboy vs Shadow the Hedgehog?
... I do not have much opinion here and would hear other's opinions.

Yuji Itadori vs Denji (Chainsaw Man)
Nice. Alternative (possibly nicer) choice other than Satoru Gojo vs Makima

One looks like Ash Williams and I would like to know who the other guy is. (May I ask: do you use reverse image search engines? How good are those? Any precautions?)

Knuckles' gimmick is his strength. He's slightly stronger than Sonic
You mean "physically" right? I mean he is weaker with all powers considered.

She-Hulk vs Super Girl and Apocalypse vs Black Adam are locks for the second half (Not sure if we'll get anymore capeshit besides those two)

I'm starting to think our first Fire Emblem match-up is going to be Kylo Ren vs Edelgard

She-Hulk vs Super Girl and Apocalypse vs Black Adam are locks for the second half (Not sure if we'll get anymore capeshit besides those two)
The Atom vs Ant-Man is still a pretty big one. There's also Black Cat vs Catwoman, Bullseye vs Deadshot, Mr Fantastic vs Plastic Man, and Batman vs literally every Marvel street tier.

When JLA vs Avengers rolls around my money's on The Flash(es) carrying
What's funny is that they already made the perfect set up for that episode in Batman vs Iron Man where the Avengers were hounding Tony about shutting down the Watchtower and Batman tries to call in Superman. They could just take that and slap the entire Avengers in there while the JL is in a meeting or something and essentially use the same plot line.

I'm starting to think our first Fire Emblem match-up is going to be Kylo Ren vs Edelgard
disagree we're either getting one of em or none
Batman vs Moon Knight, Batman vs Solid Snake, Batman vs Daredevil, Justice League vs Avengers if they ever decide they have a pile of money to burn, am I missing any?
honestly i doubt they can do JL vs Avengers this day n age
Budget,Time Restraints and trying to pick the Definite Avengers roster would be too much
plus it be repeating previous MU that happened on the show

Predicted JL vs Avengers lineup if it happens (assuming they'll use the most iconic members + the most powerful):
  • JL - Superman, Wonder Woman, Barry, Wally, Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Hal, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Orion, The Atom, Black Canary, Black Adam
  • Avengers: Tony, Cap, Falcon, Hulk, Thor, She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hercules, Black Panther, Hyperion, The Sentry, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Wonder Man, Namor
I assume Spider-Man, Daredevil, Deadpool, and FF / X-Men characters will be left out since they're best known for their own stories rather than team-ups with the Avengers.

They could also just limit it to the original teams but that'd leave out a huge chunk of their histories lol. If they do that half the comments will just be "The Avengers/JL would've won if [Insert OP guy] was there"

Predicted JL vs Avengers lineup if it happens (assuming they'll use the most iconic members + the most powerful):
  • JL - Superman, Wonder Woman, Barry, Wally, Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Hal, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Orion, The Atom, Black Canary, Black Adam
  • Avengers: Tony, Cap, Falcon, Hulk, Thor, She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hercules, Black Panther, Hyperion, The Sentry, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Wonder Man, Namor
I assume Spider-Man, Daredevil, Deadpool, and FF / X-Men characters will be left out since they're best known for their own stories rather than team-ups with the Avengers.

They could also just limit it to the original teams but that'd leave out a huge chunk of their histories lol. If they do that half the comments will just be "The Avengers/JL would've won if [Insert OP guy] was there"
Wolverine counts as an Avenger, no? I feel like it's GG Speed Force, especially since both Barry and Wally are there. And a neat thing is that there's two caps now lol both with Vibranium shields.

I haven't so you're gonna have to explain it to me.
so N is in fact a previous version of Noah. After witnessing his version of Mio (the woman he loves) die repeatedly, he abandoned all hope of ending the war and started a family with her. After their deaths, he accepted Z's offer to make him a Consul (People who force the world to be stuck in "the endless now"). He then slaughtered many of the Lost Numbers (basically the rebels) in order to gather the Embers needed to resurrect her as M. His sole motivation is to live forever with her, but guilt over betraying his mission and former allies has caused his love to decay into a toxic possessiveness that has left him incapable of recognizing how miserable his lover has become because of him

yes lol
dude fights Thor and Hulk

he ain't tho
@Kirbonic_Pikmin
Is it meant to be Archie Knuckles fighting against Juggernaut?

Archie Knuckles is "weaker than Archie Sonic" tier against Juggernaut who is "herald".
Archie Knuckles and Archie Sonic are pretty comparable, in fact Knuckles is usually depicted as physically stronger as well, with Sonic just having a speed advantage. Nearly all of their fights depicted them as very close. Hell you could even make some arguments that Chaos Knuckles is stronger than Super Sonic, considering he was stated to have the strongest connection to the Chaos Force of any being in the verse at that state. Sonic's absolutely ******* absurd haxx and fate manip is generally what makes him the best character in the verse, but Knuckles is easily up there with him, his connection to the Chaos Force would give him a fuckload of insane haxx.

Based on what I know about Juggernaut, I think Knuckles handles this fight pretty easily honestly. Scaling to Archie Sonic would make him immeasurable, his own feats and scaling would make him multiversal, and his insane haxx just give him way too many edges here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back