• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but, what are the better connections and why is less stompish, specifically.

Because, as far I can tell you, Tony and Copen are hundreds of universes apart of from similarities

Yeah but, what are the better connections and why is less stompish, specifically.

Because, as far I can tell you, Tony and Copen are hundreds of universes apart of from similarities
  • Both are brilliant scientists, one of if not the greatest in their respective universes, that use custom body armor and a feminine A.I. assistant (Friday and Lola) to fight metahumans otherwise far out of their league.
  • Neither one likes to share their technology with the world out of fear of it falling into the wrong hands, despite the good it could do for the world.
  • Both are also known for being exceptionally stubborn, a trait that has gotten them into fights with an equally stubborn blue-wearing character (Captain America and Gunvolt).
  • Both also strangely enough have family ties to demons, as Tony's father works for Mephisto because comics and Copen's mother may or may not have been a demon hunter from another game.
  • Additionally, both were raised by a family servant (Jarvis and Nori) as a parental figure after their fathers died (Both parents in Tony's case, while weather or not Copen's mother is still alive is slightly vague).

Regardless, are they really gonna do a rwby character match without having ruby first? Feel like its better to complete the team with their debuts then others to come
Depends on if they're still deadset on waiting for RWBY to end before doing Ruby vs. Maka. Granted, that one rule about waiting for a series to end seems to no longer be a thing, but still...

• Both also strangely enough have family ties to demons, as Tony's father works for Mephisto because comics and Copen's mother may or may not have been a demon hunter from another game.
  • Additionally, both were raised by a family servant (Jarvis and Nori) as a parental figure after their fathers died (Both parents in Tony's case, while weather or not Copen's mother is still alive is slightly vague).
I wouldn't consider either of those reasons.

For one, the deal with mephisto was revealed to be just alternative universe shenanigans, thankfully.

For two, Tony was not raised by Jarvis, but by his parents and they died when he was already an independent 21 year old adult.

And honestly, the "stubborness" personality comparison comes out too short, is the equivalent of comparing Guts and Kirito cus they both lost loved ones and have certain anger issues.

Griffith should get into Death Battle rather than Guts again. Switch things up a bit. We already know most of his powers and abilities. The issue is that he's such a broken hax lord and would lolstomp all his possible MU's without taking any damage.
I feel like that's why they're NOT gonna use Griffith, at least until we see his weaknesses or something.

Griffith should get into Death Battle rather than Guts again. Switch things up a bit. We already know most of his powers and abilities. The issue is that he's such a broken hax lord and would lolstomp all his possible MU's without taking any damage.
Ryo should be able to take him on, especially considering the major inspirations Griffith took from Ryo (though our Ryo page needs bit of updating)

This Griffith powers are too unknown for DB to properly fo until berserk is done
Unless they pit Guts against a character they sure know would win even without scaling from Griffith.
Which is currently not the case for Guts vs Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd or even Guts vs Clare.

(btw Where is the huge storm feat coming from? Feat calc and source thanks.)

Last edited:
yoh_asakura_vs_black_star_by_truepokebrawler_dfa5gj5-pre.jpg
Yoh Asakura vs Black☆Star
Black☆Star is getting more attention now. First vs Killua (as a good yet less popular alternative to Akame vs Killua) and now Yoh. Too bad Yoh has Ichigo Kurosak and Yusuke Urameshi.

Winter Schnee vs Parasoul
Discussed above
I thought Parasoul is niche enough.

Doctor Manhattan vs Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)
Another DC killer matchup eh (wink)

If Death Battle buys our profiles, then it is another DC L.
Rumors have it Rooster Teeth wants to ignore their previous acknowledgement on dimensionality. Despite Nick Cramer of all people introduced dimension scaling in Screwattack Top 10.
Well, same issue as in John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger.
Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi can go ahead because Sinestro is not that haxxed.
Another matchup gets ignored as attention has been more on other characters.
One other matchup gets ignored as the crew members are too afraid to step into fan collective writing when even doujin games are too niche.

so does anybody here have the speed calc used for Dissidia FF characters? I'm trying to find it on the FF7 character's pages but it just keeps saying that they either scale to Cloud or other Warriors of Materia, but it doesn't really... link to what the Warriors of Materia's speed feats are. I'm trying to find them now.

I just wanna know how much faster the speed/reactions would be compared to FF7's best, which is 20.6 Trillion x FTL generally.

Let’s not get into the vague and confusing nonsense that is Z Broly’s power and scaling. Short answer, Broly’s highest feat still doesn’t give GT Goku anything substantial.
I thought it was pretty straightforward personally, but I'm not hear to argue that. I think it does help in the fact if put at it's highest it puts Goku in SSJ1 at galaxy, but yeah what you said

Out of curiosity, do you guys think GT Goku would get movie scaling? If so it might help his odds against alot of his MUs
GT Goku gets GT movie scaling.
Super Goku gets Super movie scaling.

So... Some fan fiction remains as fan fiction.

This is really cute haha, this makes the episode as an idea more appealing in my mind.
So Luigi vs Pac-Man quite likely to come actually. But Yoshi vs Pac-Man as a DBX has existed before so yeah.

So by now... which characters with good close connections could Guts actually win against with current ratings?

And does anyone get into Kefka Palazzo vs Marx more than either vs LoKi or Flandre Scarlet or Emperor Joker?

Last edited:
I have smelled the rigged DC W again.
In the nicest terms possible: Please shut the **** up. There is no “DC rigging” anymore than there is Sonic rigging or Marvel rigging or Nintendo rigging (all of which DB has been accused of in the past). I swear, ever since Wantanna came out you’ve been bitching about this nonstop without evidence. It’s well on its way to becoming a bigger bugbear on this thread than Jasonsith’s obsession with Homura Akemi VS Hunter Zolomon and schizoid political ramblings, Smashor’s autistic hateboner for Eobard Thawne, Tots’ rancid takes in general, and my malding about how MLP gets treated by the show all put together. Reading the phrase “Riggedtanna” shaves years of my ******* life.

There is no “DC rigging” anymore than there is Sonic rigging or Marvel rigging or Nintendo rigging (all of which DB has been accused of in the past).
I've said it before, but tl;dr, DB does not give AF who wins what match. In fact, they have actively stuck to their principle of fair verdicts. They even said they liked Goku more than Superman but still gave Clark the win twice. Call them out on bad research, sure, that's provable, but claiming they're biased actively hurts criticism because it's impossible to prove and easy to dismiss. If we're going to criticize DB, which we all have at some point, let's stick to the facts.

Like how they totally downplayed Ben.

DB rigging results technically exists because of Guts situation, unless we count that as stupidity by Chad. I guess teeeeechnically there might be bias, but its closer to researcher believing in stats they give hence high tier DC will prolly not lose any time soon and that Hiei situation.

Can you call it bias if researchers just believe in certain stats? no matter how bad and stupid they can get

DBX did get bias tho and technically some of the minor things they do outside of verdicts can be considered bias in how they treat characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back