• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like people hate Eva being dragged for so long

It will be a massive stomp but I still see people want EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger or Wing Gundam Zero Custom while EVA-02 will be brutally taken as a sacrifice for Zero-Two if the other Zero-Two does not interfere or even intervene
Hey....Eva vs wing gundam ain't that much of a stomp

This means they might have interest to do a spy x family match in the future? Anime will continue this Fall
They wish to do a lot of things.
They are just not Wayne Enterprise or Wakanda or Stark Industries or Lexcorp or Latveria as the crew members would put it.
Shinji beats Eren even with lowballs and Eren high balled right?
I hope so because I dont like Eren that much
So big a stomp even I would not mention.

You guys think Rodimus Prime could make it onto DB?
Maybe, maybe not.
Can be likely because he is both a Marvel character and a Transformers character.

Uchiha Clan finna be 2-1.
"Leave Itachi to me...... I'll make it 2-2....."
nintchdbpict000003896798.jpg

I just wanna see how many different ways Brandon can incorporate the Uchiha riff into Death Battle.
You thought Brandon Yates is doing the battle track for Vader vs Obito, but it was Aaron, of Therewolf Media.

A Brandon Yates x Therewolf Media work will be dope.

Fanfic G1 summer continues.
Close, but Obito wins according to G1. I share the same verdict myself, so that's awesome 👌.

If we think deep enough, G1 bloggers are 7 Obito - 6 Vader (aka close enough). And they admit that by their standard Vader is stronger and faster and Obito can only win by hoping that his regeneration and "5-minute" invincibility (with long term side effects) can hang out long enough to land a lucky blow before Vader does.

"Leave Itachi to me...... I'll make it 2-2....."
nintchdbpict000003896798.jpg
Should this also be a 1-1 for WWF (2-0 if the crew did not screw up the last one)

One of the things I want most from Simon vs Kyle is for them to add the Gurren Lagann eye catches into the episode. The eyecatches themselves should be Simon and Kyle fighting with progressive levels of power.

Given that they incorporated the Spiderverse aesthetic, the JoJo color palette swap, the Demon Slayer opening thread, and lots of other visual cues from other franchises, I think there’s a good possibility of this happening.

I hope they finish off the fight similar to Popeye vs Saitama or the movie version of the simon vs the antispiral, Kyle and simon ramming into each other with their ring or drill
If the ending of the fight really is Simon and Kyle having a bare knuckle brawl, I will be incredibly happy.

And if Simon is decided as the winner, I want the finishing blow to be Simon driving the Core Drill into Kyle, like he won against Lordgenome.

One of the things I want most from Simon vs Kyle is for them to add the Gurren Lagann eye catches into the episode. The eyecatches themselves should be Simon and Kyle fighting with progressive levels of power.

Given that they incorporated the Spiderverse aesthetic, the JoJo color palette swap, the Demon Slayer opening thread, and lots of other visual cues from other franchises, I think there’s a good possibility of this happening.
I want Simon and Kule to fist fight near the end personally, then they someone they big weapon and clash, if Simon wins it's what grey says and if Kyle wins he reverses Simons drill and then disarms him

My totally original setup for Kyle vs Simon.

It is nighttime around a quiet city street as Simon is seen casually walking by. But the Team Dai-Gurren leader’s momentum is quickly halted when he becomes trapped in a mysterious green bubble.

Simon: Huh...?

A voice catches his attention and levitating down before his very eyes is the ring-bearing galactic protector known as Kyle Rayner.

Kyle: Hello! White Lantern, best-looking guardian of Sector 2814, at your service.

Simon: I can give you ten good reasons right now to let me go!

Kyle: Sorry man, seems you're carrying a Class A galactic superweapon.

Kyle then releases Simon from his bubble.

Kyle Rayner: I'll just take this.

A solid white construct in the shape of an open hand beams out of Kyle’s Power ring. But as the Sector 2814 Guardian grabs Simon’s Core Drill, it releases a pulse blast which knocks Kyle into a nearby building.

Kyle: Okay, that's interesting.

Simon: You're not the first doofus to try and take this! It's drillin time!

I want Kyle vs Simon be like them fighting physically, then bust out robots then bust out bigger robots with the mall robots piloting them, then as their final forms clash their robots bust like Russian dolls opening and their base form fighting physically one last time - just like the fight of Simon against Anti-Spiral.

I do not care who wins in regard towards fight choreography.

My totally original setup for Kyle vs Simon.

It is nighttime around a quiet city street as Simon is seen casually walking by. But the Team Dai-Gurren leader’s momentum is quickly halted when he becomes trapped in a mysterious green bubble.

Simon: Huh...?

A voice catches his attention and levitating down before his very eyes is the ring-bearing galactic protector known as Kyle Rayner.

Kyle: Hello! White Lantern, best-looking guardian of Sector 2814, at your service.

Simon: I can give you ten good reasons right now to let me go!

Kyle: Sorry man, seems you're carrying a Class A galactic superweapon.

Kyle then releases Simon from his bubble.

Kyle Rayner: I'll just take this.

A solid white construct in the shape of an open hand beams out of Kyle’s Power ring. But as the Sector 2814 Guardian grabs Simon’s Core Drill, it releases a pulse blast which knocks Kyle into a nearby building.

Kyle: Okay, that's interesting.

Simon: You're not the first doofus to try and take this! It's drillin time!
Neat (wink)

Applicable to somehow Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back