• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg
jiren_vs_saint_walker__by_cykerlol_df8onyu-fullview.jpg
Why Moro is fed with Tirek and Jiren is fed to Saint Walker
(Be very glad Jiren finally got one good MU shall we?)

Last edited:
I'd take a mid tier L for DC but like, there is no such thing. You are either Batman or you can beat Goku in DC :VVV
Batman will lose to many, including but not limited to Spider-Man, Iron Man, Moon Knight, Su Huan-Jen and many others. However, I'd like to see DC high tier character gets a L. Doomsday VS 682 is a good choice.
Apparently the team buys Snake beating Batman
What? Batman is already ~55 tons of TNT accepted by Death Battle Team. And poor Sam Fisher.
And has Batman dodged lightning or even lasers?
In Harely VS Jinx, Batman dodging lightning is noted but it cannot save him from being murdered by Su Huan-Jen.

This means they might have interest to do a spy x family match in the future? Anime will continue this Fall
Ye as long it's still popular
Like her best one

The one death battle chosen

No, no more comic book characters

Same as above

Idk this

Pretty sure he has better and more popular ones

Really...
I agree
Roberta feels much better for Your and I find it funny that Yor stomps Roberta given the shows between them

Reading more Persona materials and peep verdicts on Ren Amamiya rolstomping Giorno Giovanna...

Is it normal to think that Persona still has Rooster Teeth accepting god tiers as 5-D due to Yaldabaoth being such and Maruki and P5 Demiurge being on the same level instead of accepting outerverse level for defeating Yaldy and Demi who can be deemed to compare with those outerverse level deities at Shin Megami Tensei such that Ren Amamiya can ignore GER RTZ by being 5-D (with extra help of passive fate manipulation protection) while Noel Vermilion (being also 5-D) can still defeat Aigis? How good this timeline will be?

Well black lagoon is a bit more grounded, even tho has some unrealistic stuff

Spy x family is pretty much a slice of life comedy with some action springled there, the former might be why Yor has better feats, cuz its basically for laughs

After all that seried has a 6 year old with the body of a grown man existing at her daughter school
Now I realise: maybe Yor Briar has a good opponent but I cannot quite find close connections between them other than both being female characters from low superhuman comedies.

Reading more Persona materials and peep verdicts on Ren Amamiya rolstomping Giorno Giovanna...

Is it normal to think that Persona still has Rooster Teeth accepting god tiers as 5-D due to Yaldabaoth being such and Maruki and P5 Demiurge being on the same level instead of accepting outerverse level for defeating Yaldy and Demi who can be deemed to compare with those outerverse level deities at Shin Megami Tensei such that Ren Amamiya can ignore GER RTZ by being 5-D
Relevant meme
6oeax8.jpg

Is it normal to think that Persona still has Rooster Teeth accepting god tiers as 5-D due to Yaldabaoth being such and Maruki and P5 Demiurge being on the same level instead of accepting outerverse level for defeating Yaldy and Demi who can be deemed to compare with those outerverse level deities at Shin Megami Tensei such that Ren Amamiya can ignore GER RTZ by being 5-D (with extra help of passive fate manipulation protection) while Noel Vermilion (being also 5-D) can still defeat Aigis? How good this timeline will
No
Cause once again
The community let alone the crew don't buy SMT scaling and only has Joker around the Uni-Low Multi range
If you think there gonna change there minds on that idk what to tell you

I'm expecting them to use anti-feats for Joker :V
Just saying Joker gets his shit kicked in by the cops, at best peak human
Also this
Anti-feats huh? Thanks for the tip.

Hold it. These only warrant Persona characters are peak human physically with universe to multiverse to 5-D to outerverse level persona.
And technically P3 characters have to physically fight those enemy characters so their physiques arguably also scale. (Shown in Weiss vs Mitsuru where early P3 characters are some 21 tons of TNT physically and 30 kilotons of TNT with persona)

No
Cause once again
The community let alone the crew don't buy SMT scaling and only has Joker around the Uni-Low Multi range
If you think there gonna change there minds on that idk what to tell you
I just dreamt. Human can dream. We dreamt about universe level Castlevania god tiers and above planet level Zelda god tiers. Yeah dream.
Oh. is it not ironic people believe SMT scaling is inapplicable to Persona and not even the in-lore Yaldabaoth transcendence over space-time warrant a 5-D dimension scaling explanation. (Ultima Reality and Milly_Rocking_Bandit are crying really hard holy crap hold them bros and sisses.)
(when it is MUCH easier and technically true by VBW standard to justify Joker steamrolling Giorno than some incomprehensible hax explanation and interaction)
Just to say in the next second that all individuals has one's own dimension as dreams stored in the Dream World in Touhou Project omniverse. (In LoLK, the protagonists have to fly across the Dream World, and thus, the "dream dimensions" that the main dimension of "Dream World" contains and transcends. Since everyone in Touhou has dreams, this would mean they'd be flying across a space that contains a number of dreams equal to the number of people that dream, which would be in the billions, possibly far infinite. And since the DB crew (presumably) accepts dreams as universal, this would make the Dream World billions (possibly infinite) of times larger than an average universe.)

I don't know how the audience would react if Arceus defeat King Iggy and Hoopa defeats Yukarin but since these MUs are not that popular screw it just have alpaca god kill wolf god and the not assassin creed character fight the purple lady.

And oh crap on the other hand in our site bootleg Kaname Madoka defeats OG Kaname Madoka now.

Last edited:
Also this
Reminder than Jotaro canonically got beaten into near unconsciousness by three guys with sticks and hundreds of punches from star Platinum barely damaged a steamroller and DB still has Jojo at 7-C

Well to be fair, Wally v Sonic needed to be a bit more original cause Flash doesn't really have a specifically iconic theme, so they just had to make something that would fit in line with him, and sampled Sonic's theme. Goku has a handful of tracks that are associated with him at least, so it mashed those & a couple Sonic tracks together.

Idk, I like track mashups myself.

He kinda does, actually. (This was made by the nephew of the guy who created the Flash character!)

We may as well ignore Death Battle altogether. Or VBW site. Or Reddit. Or anywhere else. Or just go back to work in somewhere else. Or pick another hobby.

But when a show is about how fictional characters compare with each other as a matter of factual feats happened in lore and in story, it would not be nice to buy into false statements and then spread it. And people expect the information to be generally correct. Which is why people are furious when Yang Xiao Long defeated Tifa Lockhart and (for some) Guts defeated Nightmare and Hiei defeated Sasuke. Sure things may change and the audience may not even consider Death Battle as a show for objectively comparing, presenting and celebrating characters as the Death Battle Cast hosts themselves claim to do multiple times. But for those who still do, every time they read false statements being spread in this show, it still hurts.
As an MLP fan, this resonates all too painfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back