• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg
jiren_vs_saint_walker__by_cykerlol_df8onyu-fullview.jpg

6. Clare with Quicksword and chanelling appropriate youki can move so fast others could not see or perceive her clearly (FTE).
I could be wrong about the other stuff, but I'm fairly certain that Clare had FTE speeds prior to learning Quicksword which could blitz characters who could blitz her, and then they got blitz'd bad by a Awakened One who Blitz'd and entire army of some of the best Claymores and then she was later able to fight characters who were completely superior to that guy, and that's without her transformation so she should be WAAAAYY faster than that but otherwise the rest seems to check out (megaton Guts is based, still below El Jefe tho)

it'd be tough, cause everyone would obviously put him against Cap but well we know how that'll end, it'll also heavily depend on Comic or Show version as they are pretty different unlike Homelander
It could be fair if it was just MCU cap or whoever they have for the new cap in the MCU. I'd imagine they'd only use TV show Soljia Boy since in the comics Garth basically made him his punching bag for his hatred of Cap

As far as I know, Baymax should be one of his best opponents. And he does have a recent series that's getting a second season. Plus Iron Giant in Multiversus. Just saying, both characters have some good relevancy.
Great. More "vs MultiVersus" MUs already.

Not the closest connections but is it a serious vs comedy assassin character battle?
Vegeta is reminding us something.
Surprising they do not do Mr and Mrs Smith vs Mr & Mrs Forger.

Could make an argument for Sakuya scaling to characters who crossed the Dream World which, considering they buy dream scaling, could easily be billions of times bigger than baseline universal. That would give Sakuya a massive speed advantage, so basically there are 3 possible feats they can use to have her blitz Hit.

Also they don't necessarily don't buy Amitabha scaling, they consider Heaven-busting universal and that is the only in-universe justification they could reasonably use for making Heaven 3-A or higher without taking infinite size scaling into account. Unless they go "look guys it has galaxies, therefore it's a universe!" which would be stupid.
There's a lot more ways to get Sakuya above Hit than JUST Amitabha or Infinite, yeah. It all just depends on if they go with it, honestly.

As far as I know, Baymax should be one of his best opponents. And he does have a recent series that's getting a second season. Plus Iron Giant in Multiversus. Just saying, both characters have some good relevancy.
Oh wow, I didn't know The Iron Giant had a series. Also Huitzil from Darkstalkers is also another cool option but that one is much more niche.

Not the closest connections but is it a serious vs comedy assassin character battle?
Vegeta is reminding us something.
Surprising they do not do Mr and Mrs Smith vs Mr & Mrs Forger.
Pretty much. Which is ironically why Yor stomps: Spy x Family is a LOT less grounded than Kill Bill. Like, as far as I'm aware, the Bride's biggest advantage is this one technique that can instantly kill somebody after they take five steps... but considering Yor took a car running over her as if it were nothing (the car was wrecked, yet she was perfectly fine), I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't work on her...

Hey, do people still wank AT and anti- AT fields for Evas?
More like people hate Eva being dragged for so long

It will be a massive stomp but I still see people want EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger or Wing Gundam Zero Custom while EVA-02 will be brutally taken as a sacrifice for Zero-Two if the other Zero-Two does not interfere or even intervene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back