• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you guys got to stop worrying so much with what they use during cast fights. This time they literally had Jenn show screenshots with Liam saying Clare wins in discord messages, then Liam showed the same message, but with the names switched so it’s them saying Guts wins.
Swan even admits when it came to Uni DMC he used it to argue against Uni Kratos

Hey Loh, you're the Arcsys guys, so I wanted to ask: what do you think of Happy Chaos vs Hazama? Not my favorite personally, but it's still worth asking about
I'm not the Arcsys guy, lol, I just like Guilty Gear, I don't really care about their other stuff, Makotofanboy would be closer to being the Arcsys guy (Tho I don't know where he is know)
For the MU itself, what are the connections besides "Smug Arcsys villains"?

I'm not the Arcsys guy, lol, I just like Guilty Gear, I don't really care about their other stuff, Makotofanboy would be closer to being the Arcsys guy (Tho I don't know where he is know)
For the MU itself, what are the connections besides "Smug Arcsys villains"?
Nothing

Also, ah okay, sorry bro.

Swan even admits when it came to Uni DMC he used it to argue against Uni Kratos
Yet doesnt believe in it, cuz of G1 spreading misinformation likes always and he takes it for granted, if he does the episode himself like the jojo fights, he will just fuel the egos of those that were always against uni dmc

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a rare GL. I was low-key glad they got debunked by someone here lol.
Especially it is laughable when the most recent DMC enjoyers are already discussing multiverse level, 5D and even 9D Devil May Cry and then the G1 bloggers are saying Dante is not even planet level.

First off: I didn't say anything about Hyoga vs Hit's likelyhood as an episode, I just mentioned a Saint Seiya MU I like
Second: Why do you keep reminding everyone about the fact that Hit vs Sakuya is gonna happen? Like, I get it, dude, it's kinda likely, I already know that Swan likes this MU, there's no need to mention this MU's likelyhood everytime, especially when it doesn't fit the context like in this situation, lol
Sorry, lol, was kinda tired and not paying attention when I responded to your post. Without reading full context, I just jumped to the assumption you were saying that could be an episode that happens.

As for why I keep doing it though, its literally just cause I want my boy Hit to get into death battle with an exciting MU that he has a solid chance at winning. That's all, really.

Holy Molly Kamen Rider Gaim is 7D (1-C). Defeating even Madoka Kaname who is at least multiverse level+ (2-A), possibly 5D (low 1-C).

Zeke and Luther, along with Pair of Kings used to be stuff I watched as well. POK went downhill after they had to write off Brady's character though, due to some shit going on in real life with him.
Weird thing was that after the event Musso was still working under Disney as voice actor of the character of Jeremy in Phineas and Ferb.

So does this conclude the "Goku week"?

Because Brandon Yates does mention that tomorrow will release Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna tomorrow.

And that will also conclude fan commission volume 4. So my one commission accepted by Brandon Yates will go to volume 5 this year.
And has anyone received any invoice from Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media? Or just accept that commissioning one music work is far harder than expected (which already costs quite some)?

It seems like people not within the Texas time zone benefit far more from the commission application system under Brandon Yates than that under Therewolf Media.

And has anyone received any invoice from Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media? Or just accept that commissioning one music work is far harder than expected (which already costs quite some)?

It seems like people not within the Texas time zone benefit far more from the commission application system under Brandon Yates than that under Therewolf Media.
Nope :/

I got inspired by Nemisis' video about a season of new franchises. I then decided to try and one-up Nem by not using franchises he uses as well. Ill be the first to admit some of these aren't that good.
  1. Plankton vs Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Spongebob vs Phineas and Ferb)
  2. Timmy Turner vs Maxwell (FOP vs Scribblenauts)
  3. Jon Sims vs John (The Magnus archives vs The Adventure Zone)
  4. Scion vs Lavos (Parahumans vs Chronotrigger)
  5. Gamzee vs Tricky (Homestuck vs Madness Combat)
  6. Dr. Clef vs Brad Armstrong (SCP vs Lisa)
  7. Airforce-one Angel vs Golden Freddy (Monument Mythos vs FNAF)
  8. Worm vs Penguin (Worms vs Club Penguin)
  9. Sans vs The Judge (Undertale vs OFF)
  10. Chef vs Quartermaster (Total Drama vs Camp Camp)
  11. Dean Winchester vs Ash Williams (Supernatural vs Evil Dead)
  12. Rocky Balboa vs Daniel LaRusso (Rocky vs The Karate Kid)
  13. Pepsiman vs Bud Knight (Pepsi vs Bud light)
  14. Count Dracula vs Slenderman (Bram Stoker's Dracula vs Slender)
  15. The Moon vs The Iris (Local 58 vs Gemini Home Entertainment)
  16. Steve vs Terrarian (Minecraft vs Terraria)

This matchup already exists btw.

This... Is a non-verdict-based research fight right?
Keep the characters of the... characters, make a good fit with the sprites they have, and... Bam.

Knew it. With less than 1/2 hour to adapt to the format and a very limited number of slots... People in Asia even need to wake up from sleep like before 3am early in the morning.

Could I just buy the Fruity Loops software and actually use the music database to just build my music like from scratch? Even the FL Studio All Plugins Edition only costs US$499... So if I could just compose it myself with the right materials I only need to make 2 songs and I already "profited". Even better, I could help out other composers and/or commissioners and make actual profits...

Or...

Should I start with MuseScore? "Free to use forever" after all.

Last edited:
I mean, does it matter if anyone who doesn't believe in universal dmc feels justified if db does a future episode with Dante and doesn't make him universal? This is a dumb hobby that's based about subjective stats everyone gives to fictional characters, it's wouldn't be a big deal if db doesn't buy into Dante being immeasurable, ultra 500 dimensional omegaversal or whatever the hell we have him at here and it also wouldn't be a big deal if anyone else that doesn't buy it clap like seals when they see that db agrees with them.

d8twnled9de91.jpg

I mean, does it matter
if anyone who doesn't believe in universal dmc feels justified
if db does a future episode with Dante and doesn't make him universal?

This is a dumb hobby that's based about subjective stats everyone gives to fictional characters,
it's wouldn't be a big deal if db doesn't buy into Dante being immeasurable, ultra 500 dimensional omegaversal or whatever the hell we have him at here
and it also wouldn't be a big deal if anyone else that doesn't buy it clap like seals when they see that db agrees with them.
We may as well ignore Death Battle altogether. Or VBW site. Or Reddit. Or anywhere else. Or just go back to work in somewhere else. Or pick another hobby.

But when a show is about how fictional characters compare with each other as a matter of factual feats happened in lore and in story, it would not be nice to buy into false statements and then spread it. And people expect the information to be generally correct. Which is why people are furious when Yang Xiao Long defeated Tifa Lockhart and (for some) Guts defeated Nightmare and Hiei defeated Sasuke. Sure things may change and the audience may not even consider Death Battle as a show for objectively comparing, presenting and celebrating characters as the Death Battle Cast hosts themselves claim to do multiple times. But for those who still do, every time they read false statements being spread in this show, it still hurts.

It matters cuz you will see morons like this rub it in your face or be annoying about it, let alone downplay or wank depending on which verse is done
People will rub whatever in your face regardless, rolling back to universal dmc yeah there'll be corny nerds rubbing it in if db doesn't make them universal but if they did use universal dmc then a bunch of people who buy those characters being that high will be every bit as annoying about it and rub it in too

This... Is a non-verdict-based research fight right?
Keep the characters of the... characters, make a good fit with the sprites they have, and... Bam.

Knew it. With less than 1/2 hour to adapt to the format and a very limited number of slots... People in Asia even need to wake up from sleep like before 3am early in the morning.

Could I just buy the Fruity Loops software and actually use the music database to just build my music like from scratch? Even the FL Studio All Plugins Edition only costs US$499... So if I could just compose it myself with the right materials I only need to make 2 songs and I already "profited". Even better, I could help out other composers and/or commissioners and make actual profits...

Or...

Should I start with MuseScore? "Free to use forever" after all.
Push on the Goku music, the Goku video and some of the alternatives in making my own "battle tracks"

I mean, does it matter if anyone who doesn't believe in universal dmc feels justified if db does a future episode with Dante and doesn't make him universal? This is a dumb hobby that's based about subjective stats everyone gives to fictional characters, it's wouldn't be a big deal if db doesn't buy into Dante being immeasurable, ultra 500 dimensional omegaversal or whatever the hell we have him at here and it also wouldn't be a big deal if anyone else that doesn't buy it clap like seals when they see that db agrees with them.
I really doubt Dante is even going to reach universal if he shows up in DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back