• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1500x500

Who could Rem and/or Ram (Re:Zero) fight in Death Battle?
I currently have Hisui and/or Kohaku (the maids for the Tohno house in Tsukihime / Melty Blood series in the Nasuverse) in mind.

Nope
Folks care only about Demi fiend, Nahibino, BIG HEAD and Jack Frost
Can't SMT luci being on
Even Aleph vs KOS-MOS is not that popular. And KOS-MOS has a huge list of opponents at various level of popularity and relevance.

This one was unexpected, the fact that TWO PEOPLE commissioned it makes it even more surprising.

Didn't think they'd be counting Goku Black as Goku either, but hey now that variations of Goku are on the table maybe Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic is still elect to happen lol.

What was the list of possible MUs

Goku v Sonic
Goku Black v Shem-Ha Pt1
Goku Black v Shem-Ha Pt2

4 possible tracks left bros.... Seiya and Saitama seem likely imo?
Can see them coming

But... Brandon Yates mentioned also that Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna will be the volume 4 "finale". And will be published at the end of Friday CST.

Last edited:
4 possible tracks left bros.... Seiya and Saitama seem likely imo?
Really hoping the part 1 and 2 don’t count as two different tracks.

It’d be absolutely insane if Superman wasn’t one of the tracks.

Saitama and Superman seem the most likely assuming there’s no more curveballs like with this one. Then again, someone did commission Vegeta vs Sasuke, wouldn’t be surprised if we got Goku vs Naruto to go along with it.

Really hoping the part 1 and 2 don’t count as two different tracks.

It’d be absolutely insane if Superman wasn’t one of the tracks.

Saitama and Superman seem the most likely assuming there’s no more curveballs like with this one. Then again, someone did commission Vegeta vs Sasuke, wouldn’t be surprised if we got Goku vs Naruto to go along with it.
I mean, I thought Brandon & Therewolf weren't interested in doing tracks for MUs already done by DB? And considering DB has thrown around the idea of doing a GvS3, I doubt he'd want to cover the track in a group of comms honestly.

I mean, I thought Brandon & Therewolf weren't interested in doing tracks for MUs already done by DB? And considering DB has thrown around the idea of doing a GvS3, I doubt he'd want to cover the track in a group of comms honestly.
Considering we’ve gotten Ruby vs Maka, Jason vs Michael, Simon vs Kyle, and other highly requested matchups turned into commissions, I’m convinced Goku vs Superman is a possibility.

Then again, I also really want a Goku vs Superman track, so that might just be my bias.

Considering we’ve gotten Ruby vs Maka, Jason vs Michael, Simon vs Kyle, and other highly requested matchups turned into commissions, I’m convinced Goku vs Superman is a possibility.

Then again, I also really want a Goku vs Superman track, so that might just be my bias.
The thing is, all the above are highly requested MUs, sure, but they haven't HAPPENED yet. Goku vs Superman has happened TWICE and Brandon composed a track for it, and via his usual commission rules he's not interested in re-doing already done ideas or tracks.

It does suck, you can make good tracks outta GvS, but I guess we'll just have to wait until DB goes for their 3rd round lol.

But Ruby vs Maka, Jason vs Michael, Simon vs Kyle, and other highly requested matchups which are turned into commissions have not yet been realised into a real episode yet. While we have had 2 episodes for Goku vs Superman. Unless people still want Goku vs Superman 3 or even the cursed DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman.

Oh while Brandon's usual commission rules implied he's not interested in receiving commissions on re-doing already done ideas or tracks (unless he suddenly wants to), Aaron specifically said he is not interested in repeating an existing DEATH BATTLE! or Brandon Yates commission matchup (say I cannot commission Therewolf Media for Kurumi Tokisaki vs Diavolo or Kurumi vs Accelerator or I-No vs Homura Akemi if Brandon Yates has already invoiced other people on those).

How Aaron and Brandon update each other is out of me but their lists of commissioned works are mostly open for the YouTube public so some name search should not be too difficult. I am surprised how nobody has commissioned for Arceus or Yukari Yakumo yet.

Last edited:
Speaking of which I'm going thru Goku most notable Mu and seeing who he wins and loses to

Goku W's:Jin Mori, Saitama, Ultraman, Naruto
Debatable:Sailor Moon,Sonic
Goku L's:Superman,Seiya
The fact Goku vs Sonic is still debatable even decades later will always be crazy.

I'll always back Sonic though and I think he takes it as his peak

Imma wait then
Sorry for taking so long lol, anyways, here it is:

Taro_Sakamoto_vs_Tatsu.png

Taro Sakamoto (Sakamoto Days) vs Immortal Tatsu (The Way of the Househusband)

-Both of them are verifiable one man armies who were some of the most powerful and high ranking members of the criminal underworld (High ranking assassin for Sakamoto, a Yakuza legend for Tatsu)
-Are capable of incredible feats of skill & strength, far surpassing that of usual humans and others in their profession.
-Both end up leaving the life of the criminal underworld after falling in love with a very kind and loving wife who, despite her bubbliness, is very headstrong when they feel like it, who they both spend the rest of their new lives as husbands with.
-After settling down, they spend every day trying to be better people and be better than who they once were, often times trying to avoid conflict where necessary.
-They both also take in someone under their wing from their previous profession who was familiar with them and help them become better as well.

I think it's a really fun matchup with some good thematic connections that could have a really fun fight starting with them trying to diffuse the situation through unusual means, before eventually evolving into a full blown scuffle with good choreo and potentially slightly above average scale via Sakamoto.

The only issue with the matchup is that, so far, Sakamoto takes the fight pretty handily, and I hear it only becomes a bigger stomp as Sakamoto Days goes on (I'm still early in reading both of these series'). Regardless though, it's not the worst stomp ever, and there's a lot of fun stuff you could do with the MU, I really like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back