• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for taking so long lol, anyways, here it is:

Taro_Sakamoto_vs_Tatsu.png

Taro Sakamoto (Sakamoto Days) vs Immortal Tatsu (The Way of the Househusband)

-Both of them are verifiable one man armies who were some of the most powerful and high ranking members of the criminal underworld (High ranking assassin for Sakamoto, a Yakuza legend for Tatsu)
-Are capable of incredible feats of skill & strength, far surpassing that of usual humans and others in their profession.
-Both end up leaving the life of the criminal underworld after falling in love with a very kind and loving wife who, despite her bubbliness, is very headstrong when they feel like it, who they both spend the rest of their new lives as husbands with.
-After settling down, they spend every day trying to be better people and be better than who they once were, often times trying to avoid conflict where necessary.
-They both also take in someone under their wing from their previous profession who was familiar with them and help them become better as well.

I think it's a really fun matchup with some good thematic connections that could have a really fun fight starting with them trying to diffuse the situation through unusual means, before eventually evolving into a full blown scuffle with good choreo and potentially slightly above average scale via Sakamoto.

The only issue with the matchup is that, so far, Sakamoto takes the fight pretty handily, and I hear it only becomes a bigger stomp as Sakamoto Days goes on (I'm still early in reading both of these series'). Regardless though, it's not the worst stomp ever, and there's a lot of fun stuff you could do with the MU, I really like it!
Pretty neat

Sorry for taking so long lol, anyways, here it is:

Taro_Sakamoto_vs_Tatsu.png

Taro Sakamoto (Sakamoto Days) vs Immortal Tatsu (The Way of the Househusband)
See. Nice choice. Just...

Good luck with either verse becoming more known to the audience.

To be fair, Hiroyuki Sawano >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brandon and Therewolf.
lol

Anyone believing that the current scaling on Claymore (in AP and in speed) have big problems and has to be revised? I just noticed that the calc blogs are broken and need to be revamped.

(Also, would you call it cherrypicking when a G1 blog yells universe level Devil May Cry is bunk and one buys it without question, just to have that blog get debunked at a VBW thread and othe same person sleeps on it?)

wk1yiss2u5d91.png

N. Tropy VS Dr. Nefarious (Crash Bandicoot VS Ratchet and Clank)

Main villains who first appear in the third installment of popular platform game series on Playstation (Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank). Both planned to take total control over time itself so that their villain side could triumph over the good guys (Great Clock and The Time Machine), for then try instead to conquer other dimensions by allying with a more competent/successful version of themselves (Emperor Nefarious and Female N. Tropy). Both are also mad scientists, with a robotic body and rely on advance technology in combat.

682 vs Doomsday is probably not happening, at least anytime soon
And it is time to take down broken DC characters with power of user-collective work. After Riggedtanna's feats with buffs such as The Green or Constantine being considered as her own feats, 682 is a character which rigged DC cannot defeat.
To be fair, Hiroyuki Sawano >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brandon and Therewolf.
Hmm... Brandon and Therewolf have done their best. They don't have the resource similar to Hiroyuki Sawano after all. Too bad I don't have skill in creating music like them despite I can sing it.
Speaking of which I'm going thru Goku most notable Mu and seeing who he wins and loses to

Goku W's:Jin Mori, Saitama, Ultraman, Naruto
Debatable:Sailor Moon,Sonic
Goku L's:Superman,Seiya
Another Goku L's: The Great Sage Equaling Heaven
How would Stain scale to Todoroki’s Cyrokinesis?
Maybe not. Unless there is proff which Stain breaks Todoroki's Cyrokinesis, it is unsafe to scale Stain to that especially considering that Stain is more a hax user.

Brandon and Therewolf have done their best. They don't have the resource similar to Hiroyuki Sawano after all. Too bad I don't have skill in creating music like them despite I can sing it.
I'm not denying that. Just saying that comparing a remix of a Hiroyuki Sawano + Aimer collab (Aliez - Aldnoah Zero) to tracks Brandon and Therewolf produce at a budget under time constraints is unfair.

Hmm... Brandon and Therewolf have done their best. They don't have the resource similar to Hiroyuki Sawano after all. Too bad I don't have skill in creating music like them despite I can sing it.
I'm not denying that. Just saying that comparing a remix of a Hiroyuki Sawano + Aimer collab (Aliez - Aldnoah Zero) to tracks Brandon and Therewolf produce at a budget under time constraints is unfair.
Speaking of music composition...

How to make the above videos? Like which software to make the music, which canned music parts to use, how to blend the music with a background, etc.

Out of curiosity, is there point of bringing in Hazama for a Death Battle if they bring in Terumi? From my understanding they’re pretty similar in abilities
Not likely
1. Blazblue is a lesser known and "relevant" verse (even though still remembered among fans and some audience who know a variety of fighting games)
2. Hazama's arsenal mostly overlaps with those of Yuuki Terumi. But Terumi can deliver far more.
3. Terumi vs Sinestro is just on a must do list (and "among" the "DC Slayer series" - and most likely securing the most sure fire win from DC)

Looking at XC3 leaks (which I'm being VERY non-specific about), we are in for the the usual Tier 2 Xenoblade staples (possibly even some Tier 1 jank If SSJGod would pull his finger out)

So, as far as how I will be playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back