• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who called Buu a slur then immediately got his ass whooped
Tbf that was in the anime and Buu had to absorbed Gotenks n piccolo to beat him
Funny that for a slice of life with action that spy x family is, Yor has better feats then black lagoon, even with some of their unrealistic stuff they got
Kinda funny thinking about it

Afaik Death Battle has never ventured into dimensional tiering. Even when they had characters that could theoretically do so.
Dimensional tiering was used to justify Wally's victory over Archie Sonic, though not in the "he operates on a far higher dimensional tier" way, just that Wally could enter 4 dimensional space to escape Sonic's 3rd dimensional attacks.

Yor having an MHS feat for throwing a ball into orbit is insane lmao.
throwing something to the edge of the universe from Earth needs just Mach 33. Real world rockets do not even tap mach 33 to move into outer space.
But Yor is still 9-A by herself so unless Roberta could one-shot with 8-C weapons...

"Never fight a character from a joke verse" - Vegeta

throwing something to the edge of the universe from Earth needs just Mach 33. Real world rockets do not even tap mach 33 to move into outer space.
But Yor is still 9-A by herself so unless Roberta could one-shot with 8-C weapons...

I uh, I think you need a little more than just Mach 33 to throw something to the edge of the universe.

Anyways going so far on in regards to DB take on Uni/Multi stuff S6 and beyond

Ben vs Hal-DC Universe>Ben 10 Universe in size even factoring Infinite statements for both

Wally vs Archie-mention Dimensional Tiering playing a factor in this one due to the Speed Force but they boil it down to both characters abilities and such a and both sitting at Multiversal Level

Beerus vs Galaxia-Dragon Ball Universe>Sailor Moon even when they Highball Galaxia to be 8x it wasn't enough to beat Beerus who was only lowballed to 9x

Hulk vs Broly-in the QnA they did brought up Marvel Uni size into equation but it wasn't strong enough to counter the Multipliers

Lex vs Doom> kinda played coi in that one

Black vs Thawne-DC Universe> DB Universe by a fuckton even if you gave black all the multipliers and such it still couldn't close the gap between them and while did mention Multi Stuff for Thawne to Scale they just use a feat he done in the silver age that was more than enough

Thor vs Vegeta-Somewhat nerfed the Multipliers for Vegeta who should've scaled to be around Thor AP who they scaled off from the 9 worlds thing (outside of Godblast) but mentioned Thor speed+Hax being also enough to cook

Wanda vs Z-didn't go into Dimensional Tiering just both be at Omniversal/Creation level tand boiled it down to mentality n shit given both abilities counter blow for blow

If they ignore every statement about the Gurren Lagann verse being 11th dimensional and downplay Simon to Universal, I'm gonna pop a blood vessel.
there not doing that lol without dimensional tiering GL is Multiversal level anyways so its no issue thanks to the Multiversal Labyrinth
Has DB ever rated Multi for verses that aren't Marvel or DC?
no
Dang, so 11D Simon and 17D Unicron is a nono huh...
outside QnA if they didn't do with Characters that screamed that shit there not doing it with those two
especially when DB main Audience is casuals

outside QnA if they didn't do with Characters that screamed that shit there not doing it with those two
I'm pretty 11D is stated in the anime itself.

Plus it'd be weird that they'd ignore 17D as it's very integral to the TF cosmology? Though I get the feeling they might ignore Ask Vector Prime, because that thing has a lot of lore and cosmology stuff.

Plus it'd be weird that they'd ignore 17D as it's very integral to the TF cosmology? Though I get the feeling they might ignore Ask Vector Prime, because that thing has a lot of lore and cosmology stuff.
they may not outright ignore it but like they ain't gonna give it so much emphasis in the episode

If they ignore every statement about the Gurren Lagann verse being 11th dimensional and downplay Simon to Universal, I'm gonna pop a blood vessel.
Pick any poultry with blood vessels and pop one in need.

I uh, I think you need a little more than just Mach 33 to throw something to the edge of the universe.
Newton's laws of motion will do the rest of the job one mach 33 is breached.

"Despite" is a better word than "because"
If you mean the crew wants to refrain from dimension scaling at all cost

Anyways going so far on in regards to DB take on Uni/Multi stuff S6 and beyond
Long story short the crew currently has ways to refrain from touching dimension tiering by looking into other factors.

Does that actually mean an alpaca which transcends infinite time and space can actually defeat a magical girl with heavy armour which has a higher level of existence than beasts ruling over one 9-dimensional reality?
Or would they just slap other characters that are massively intuitively inferior.

Yor while holding back yeeted a tennis ball faster the sound, cuz earlier she freaking sliced a ball in pieces with her racket, from animes of black lagoon, they just have a dew bullet timing

From the profiles mama assassin is faster

They know what is but that type of shit doesn't translate well
There's a reason folks don't vibe with dimensional Tiering
Which is kind of odd as once you actually look into dimensional tiering, it's laughably easy to understand. 3D + Spatial or Temporal 4D + 5D... ∞D

It's even more odd because I remember finding it super confusing, and then someone explained it to me in 10 minutes and I felt like an idiot for not getting it sooner.

Granted, that only applies to stuff below 1-B, I don't get anything that goes beyond that, but the stuff below that is perfectly understandable.

Which is kind of odd as once you actually look into dimensional tiering, it's laughably easy to understand. 3D + Spatial or Temporal 4D + 5D... ∞D

It's even more odd because I remember finding it super confusing, and then someone explained it to me in 10 minutes and I felt like an idiot for not getting it sooner.

Granted, that only applies to stuff below 1-B, I don't get anything that goes beyond that, but the stuff below that is perfectly understandable.
Not really
Not ever fictional verse follows dimensional Tiering what 5D in this verse could mean differently in another
Dimensional Tiering relys on every series following the same rule where we know it's not the case

Hell half the time it relys on assuming the author actually understand when they say X or Y is this dimensional when most likely there just bragging without actually understand what it means

Not really
Not ever fictional verse follows dimensional Tiering what 5D in this verse could mean differently in another
Dimensional Tiering relys on every series following the same rule where we know it's not the case

Hell half the time it relys on assuming the author actually understand when they say X or Y is this dimensional when most likely there just bragging without actually understand what it means
If a ruleset of dimension scaling is well-defined, we could actually just use the same model to determine whether different verses actually consist of how big a verse is. If an author claim a dimension consists of a galaxy but the measured size of such is smaller than a city hall, then that pocket dimension is likely just the size of a city hall.

The shenanigan of "half the time it relys on assuming the author actually understand when they say X or Y is this dimensional when most likely there just bragging without actually understand what it means" can be applied to other feats, where sometimes a character can destroy a town but be taken down by a well-placed bullet fire or even a punch.

But the whole idea of VS debating, again, is to apply one universal set of rules with few tuning to check how different characters perform in general. Some people may say the whole idea of VS debating is a mistake in general and people may keep or reject such idea. We are on the table of versus debating, or not.

Sometimes in versus debating, you kinda just have to take an author's intent for what it is, regardless of whether they know what they're talking about or depicting.

I once saw someone post video proof of an light beam dodging feat, but that same video had rain in the background.

Which logically means that either the rain was FTL, or the light beam wasn't an actual light beam, despite being stated to be and acting like one.

In this instance, you just have to take an author at their word, despite the absurd logistics of FTL rain, because the character being fast enough to dodge light was the clear intention of the scene.

Sometimes in versus debating, you kinda just have to take an author's intent for what it is, regardless of whether they know what they're talking about or depicting.

I once saw someone post video proof of an light beam dodging feat, but that same video had rain in the background.

Which logically means that either the rain was FTL, or the light beam wasn't an actual light beam, despite being stated to be and acting like one.

In this instance, you just have to take an author at their word, despite the absurd logistics of FTL rain, because the character being fast enough to dodge light was the clear intention of the scene
if it has enough feats to back it up sure but if there's tons of shit that goes against it then no not really

09lv1jtkgh591.jpg

Had seen it floating around, on social media groups

Connections i found those given for it:

-Both are incredibly skilled and deadly female assassins from critically acclaimed anime/manga series who, through various circumstances, ended up taking the role of a domestic house worker, trying (and failing) to keep their identities and brutal professions a secret from their loved ones.

-Both adopt rather amicable, soft-spoken and caring (if not slightly cumbersome) demeanors around their peers, contrast to their ruthless and almost mechanical personas when acting out their expertise in murder.

-Both were thrusted into their current occupations (as a housewife and a maid, respectively) as a means to their own ends (so Yor could continue her job as a contract killer and not get accused of being a spy, and for Roberta to escape her seemingly never-ending conflict as a soldier) but came to truly commit and value their new roles, growing especially close with a young child (Anya and Garcia) who learns of their bloodstained pasts but still loves them for who they are. Both are noted to also be rather unskilled in their duties (both being notoriously bad cooks) but nonetheless stick to them and take it upon themselves to treat them seriously.

-Their bloodstained reputation amongst their fields of work earned them specific monikers related to their fighting styles/methods of killing (Thorn Princess and The Bloodhound). They're also noted to be unusually strong within their own verses despite being otherwise regular humans.
Oh this is actually really cool. I have my own slice of life MU that I wanna share, gimme a minute to post it myself.

(Wait. Battle Beast vs Boros actually suffers a similar problem)
Not really, because it takes Boros until his final form to actually catch up to BB in base.

they'll just go both are multi but Simon counters Kyle hax or some shit
They didn't do Dimensional tiering shit with Wanda vs Z there not doing that with Kyle vs Simon or possibly Galactus vs Unicron
I feel Simon v Kyle is truly the last MU that gives them a chance to tall abt dimensional tiring, considering its actually legit important to the story and brought up a few times near the end. It's harder to skim over than a comic character doing something one time that makes them 5D or whatever. If they don't talk about it then they're never talking about it lol.

Not really, because it takes Boros until his final form to actually catch up to BB in base.

I feel Simon v Kyle is truly the last MU that gives them a chance to tall abt dimensional tiring, considering its actually legit important to the story and brought up a few times near the end. It's harder to skim over than a comic character doing something one time that makes them 5D or whatever.
682 vs Doomsday tho

This one was unexpected, the fact that TWO PEOPLE commissioned it makes it even more surprising.

Didn't think they'd be counting Goku Black as Goku either, but hey now that variations of Goku are on the table maybe Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic is still elect to happen lol.

What was the list of possible MUs

Goku v Sonic
Goku Black v Shem-Ha Pt1
Goku Black v Shem-Ha Pt2

4 possible tracks left bros.... Seiya and Saitama seem likely imo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back