• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Clare and Dimitri are just about equal in terms of popularity when it comes to Guts opponents I'd say.

I know a good, albeit not terribly popular, alt for Dimitri in the form of Cú Chulainn, so even if Guts vs Dimitri is my preferred I wouldn't be devastated if Clare fights him instead.

in terms of popularity there about even as fare as Guts options goes outside the typical shitty Casual Mu suggested for Guts

View wise it goes to Dimitri via Fire emblem brand
Claymore is pretty much irrelevant theses days and rely's on Guts carrying the episode and folks having a nostalgia moment with Claymore meanwhile Fire emblem is popular these days

So I have a hypothetical question for Saitama vs Popeye based on the new OPM manga chapters:

So since Saitama now has power mimicry strong enough to where he can replicate TIME TRAVEL, would it be hypothetically possible he could replicate Popeye's transmutation punch? This obviously doesn't change the matchups because Popeye's higher speed and regen would save him, and Popeye would have to LAND the punch on Saitama (or theoretically something Saitama throws at him) to use it, but its an interesting thought. Interesting how the matchup became slightly more fair right after it happened lol

So I have a hypothetical question for Saitama vs Popeye based on the new OPM manga chapters:

So since Saitama now has power mimicry strong enough to where he can replicate TIME TRAVEL, would it be hypothetically possible he could replicate Popeye's transmutation punch? This obviously doesn't change the matchups because Popeye's higher speed and regen would save him, and Popeye would have to LAND the punch on Saitama (or theoretically something Saitama throws at him) to use it, but its an interesting thought. Interesting how the matchup became slightly more fair right after it happened lol
I believe they indirectly answered this in the post analysis, where a black box said that even if Saitama could gain access to Popeye's powers via spinach, it wouldn't matter because Popeye has beaten characters empowered by his own spinach before.

Also I'm pretty sure Saitama can only copy moves he's seen, and if Popeye already used his transmutation then... Saitama is already dead anyways :v

Wait, Saitama is Novel Kars now?

Typical Noel Vermillion vs Aigis style right?

See if I could spare sufficient money and click fast enough...

Apparently Therewolf Media does cost ~US$30-100 cheaper than Brandon Yates though. The actual menu can change TBH.

Has anyone talked about this yet?

Cursed MU of the day is Marisa vs Saitama.

-Both are ordinary humans who obtained incredible strength through constant training and self-improvement, allowing them to contend with the top tiers of their verse very casually.
-Both deal with existential crises as a result of them growing stronger, or trying to grow stronger.
-Both are some of the least haxxed characters in their respective series (this stopped being true as of the last OPM chapter but I came up with this MU before then so shut up).
-Both have fighting styles that focus on raw power above all else.
-Both have self-given titles that massively undersell their potential ("ordinary magician" & "just a guy who's a hero for fun")
-Both can copy people's techniques.
-**** vs Ass.

(this also became less true because of Marisa having access to Ability Cards making her a bit haxxier than most, but you also made that MU before 18 iirc so I'll let that slide too)

This is a hilarious MU I love it.

I love my simple insurmountable walls of willpower
unknown.png

unknown.png

Can't believe you would spread lies about me online. I'll see you in court, asshole.
I'm kidding if that wasn't obvious but we do have staff in this thread so :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back