• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MGR characters that are most likely to be on DB:

Blade Wolf

Jetstream Sam

Senator Armstrong

Possible MUs

Blake Belladonna/Iggy/Ravage/Biowulf (Blake or Iggy most likely/Preferred Iggy)

Adam Taurus/Gordeau/Tartaglia/Freddy Fazbear (Adam most likely/Preferred Gordeau)

Funny Valentine/Re-Destro/Saxton Hale/Alex Louis Armstrong (Funny Valentine most likely/Preferred Re-Destro)

FYEnB45WYAEIjWz

MGR characters that are most likely to be on DB:

Blade Wolf

Jetstream Sam

Senator Armstrong

Possible MUs

Blake Belladonna/Iggy/Ravage/Biowulf (Blake or Iggy most likely/Preferred Iggy)

Adam Taurus/Gordeau/Tartaglia/Freddy Fazbear (Adam most likely/Preferred Gordeau)

Funny Valentine/Re-Destro/Saxton Hale/Alex Louis Armstrong (Funny Valentine most likely/Preferred Re-Destro)
lol no
lets be real here

Jetstream Sam, And Armstrong are like the only Real Reps to get on

I'm gonna take a shot in dark and say Kirby beats Thanos in profiles here lol

But realistically? Probably not. Absolutely not with DB stats.
Well if they used the stats they gave Thanos in his episode against Darkseid Kirby would win, but he uh, absolutely would not if they go by modern Marvel scaling.

Kirby vs Rimuru could be the next shitshow (assuming normies don't know how strong Rimuru is). I think all Kirby MUs suck though.

*aside from Buu
I like Yuuma Toutetsu from Touhou a lot but it's way too niche and recent to ever make it on the show.

Luckily or unluckily for most a Kirby runback would be against Mario, avoiding the Rimuru shitshow but instead making Mario fans very upset if Mario loses lol. That matchup sucks and I hate it but it seems likely and somewhat popular.

Even if he's massively stronger and faster than Popeye now, still has no way to get around his Toonforce and High-Godly Regen along with Transmutation. Still GG
well tbh DB might consider Popeye infinite speed based on some comments in their casts and commentaries, so Saitama might not have the speed advantage.
Is Popeye vs Saitama still correct?
Yes, Saitama can't bypass Popeye's regeneration, may not bypass his uni durability, and Popeye is still faster. Popeye still has transmutation as an instant wincon, assuming Saitama doesn't gain a resistance to it soon, which IS possible though.

The problem with using SCP is that it’s been outright said that canon is whatever you want it to be. Ben and Chad could literally just decide who wins by picking and choosing certain SCP 682 stories.
it really depends if they buy the 6802 scale and if they give the level 0 to scp 682, because once they do that or give it any high level scale doomsday is screwed by the conceptual absorption.

My real issue with 682 vs Doomsday is that they’re literally just raging monsters. There’s like zero interaction potential, and in a DB episode, interactions between characters that would never otherwise meet is what I look forward to the most. 682 and Doomsday would just roar at each other. Big whoop, Doomsday says that to everyone.

I know in some stories 682 is intelligent, but he can’t speak so there’s no functional difference from him just being a mindless brute.

My real issue with 682 vs Doomsday is that they’re literally just raging monsters. There’s like zero interaction potential, and in a DB episode, interactions between characters that would never otherwise meet is what I look forward to the most. 682 and Doomsday would just roar at each other. Big whoop, Doomsday says that to everyone.

I know in some stories 682 is intelligent, but he can’t speak so there’s no functional difference from him just being a mindless brute.
wow, you really just called scp 682 like an idiot who just screams huh.

He's noted within his stories to be incredibly intelligent, he just literally has an intense hatred of all life which leads to his murder tendencies.

You can make both of these characters NOT speak, because its noted 682 doesn't speak unless really prompted to, in which case you could have a cool ******** fight, or you could have some mild, hate filled banter.

oh yes he is the guy that if he gets the chance he can Talk, besides we don't need witty banter for that, we can perfectly well have a beast fight that constantly adapt to each other.

Kars has Mereum, and Novel Kars is way too obscure.
And we have just had people explaining what an SCP-682 is.

Despite myself still thinking SCP Foundation is hyped among fans but is a more obscure who member than a lot of other franchises to normies.

There is a vast pool of franchises with definitive owners.

Which franchises do you see coming to Death Battle?

And we have just had people explaining what an SCP-682 is.

Despite myself still thinking SCP Foundation is hyped among fans but is a bigger who member than a lot of other franchises to normies.

There is a vast pool of franchises with definitive owners.

Which franchises do you see coming to Death Battle?
Hunter x Hunter, Fire Emblem, Gurren Lagann, probably more I’m forgetting.

So are Archie Sonic and Wally arguably
Wally’s the second most popular version of an iconic DC hero, and Archie Sonic is an alternate incarnation of one of the most iconic game heroes. They’re definitely not as well known, but claiming they’re anywhere near as obscure as Novel Kars is wild.
Then again, they used Lucy and that one rabbit dude, I suppose nothing’s really off the table besides SCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back