• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about the mountain feat they showed in Jinx’s preview. It is from a fictional story in universe, so it doesn’t even mean anything. She’ll get probably better scaling anyway though, so probably doesn’t matter.
IMG_3755.png

Felt like compiling SCP matchups, I might even do one of those grid things if I ever get enough time.

1. SCP-173 vs Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
  2. SCP-076 vs Jebus (Madness Combat)
  3. SCP-682 vs Doomsday (DC)
  4. SCP-096 vs Enderman (Minecraft)
  5. SCP-3812 vs Thought Robot Superman (DC)
  6. SCP-4028 vs Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)
  7. SCP-3999 vs The Fears (The Magnus Archives)
  8. Alexei Belitrov vs Captain America (Marvel)
  9. Cameron The Crusader vs Brightburn (Brightburn)
  10. Cactusman vs Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass)
  11. Lord Blackwood vs Jake Harley (Homestuck)
  12. Zachary Callahan vs The Distortion (The Magnus Archives)
  13. Dumptruck vs Pumpkin (Steven Universe)
  14. Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
  15. Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert (Worm)
  16. Dr. Bright vs Micheal Afton (FNAF)
  17. Ruiz Duchamp vs Spencer Shay (Icarly)
  18. Calvin Lucien vs Jesse Faden (Control)
  19. D-9341 vs The Protagonist (Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion)
  20. Connor vs Kusuo Saiki (The disastrous life of Saiki K.)
  21. Mr. Redd vs Bro (Homestuck)
  22. Mr. Fish vs Beak (Marvel)
  23. Dr. Wondertainment vs The Doctor (Doctor Who)
  24. Scarlet King vs Lord English (Homestuck)
  25. Pangloss vs Huntokarr (Welcome To Nightvale)
Bold means that I think the matchup has a higher than zero percent chance of happening

Felt like compiling SCP matchups, I might even do one of those grid things if I ever get enough time.

1. SCP-173 vs Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
  2. SCP-076 vs Jebus (Madness Combat)
  3. SCP-682 vs Doomsday (DC)
  4. SCP-096 vs Enderman (Minecraft)
  5. SCP-3812 vs Thought Robot Superman (DC)
  6. SCP-4028 vs Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)
  7. SCP-3999 vs The Fears (The Magnus Archives)
  8. Alexei Belitrov vs Captain America (Marvel)
  9. Cameron The Crusader vs Brightburn (Brightburn)
  10. Cactusman vs Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass)
  11. Lord Blackwood vs Jake Harley (Homestuck)
  12. Zachary Callahan vs The Distortion (The Magnus Archives)
  13. Dumptruck vs Pumpkin (Steven Universe)
  14. Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
  15. Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert (Worm)
  16. Dr. Bright vs Micheal Afton (FNAF)
  17. Ruiz Duchamp vs Spencer Shay (Icarly)
  18. Calvin Lucien vs Jesse Faden (Control)
  19. D-9341 vs The Protagonist (Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion)
  20. Connor vs Kusuo Saiki (The disastrous life of Saiki K.)
  21. Mr. Redd vs Bro (Homestuck)
  22. Mr. Fish vs Beak (Marvel)
  23. Dr. Wondertainment vs The Doctor (Doctor Who)
  24. Scarlet King vs Lord English (Homestuck)
  25. Pangloss vs Huntokarr (Welcome To Nightvale)
Bold means that I think the matchup has a higher than zero percent chance of happening
682 vs DD is the only SCP MU I see happening

682 vs DD is the only SCP MU I see happening
Fair, but it sucks that I hate it.

Though I still think that 173 and 096 have a decent chance, both have visual media ( The Containment Breach game) and are (with about one outlier each) pretty consistent. Both are pretty popular with 173 being the highest-rated SCP. Of course, there is the whole issue of animating 173 and the weeping angels, but I believe that DB could figure something out

Though I still think that 173 and 096 have a decent chance, both have visual media ( The Containment Breach game) and are (with about one outlier each) pretty consistent. Both are pretty popular with 173 being the highest-rated SCP. Of course, there is the whole issue of animating 173 and the weeping angels, but I believe that DB could figure something out
Eh idk how you can make a fight between two statues that require non eye connect to do shit to be engaging
096 has a better shit but again doesn't have a good option

TBH I'm a little worried about SCP on Death Battle because people might start making SCP stories just to spite them or to try and get them more feats to win their mus
!!THERE ARE LITERALLY RULES IN PLACE ON THE WIKI TO PREVENT THIS!!

There's also the issue that 173's most popular design isn't allowed to be used for it anymore

I was hoping we were getting Luz vs Anne as a DB cast this week considering both shows came back last weekend and both were trending....instead we get Link (again) against some girl. Oh well.

Anyways, in addition to the above cartoon fights, Carmen SanDiego vs Kim Possible
Kind of sad I am sleeping for the time they have Death Battle Cast live. Which sucked as this hampers part of my fun joining the champion membership. Hopefully I still get to watch the episode 1 day earlier.
But a good way to sponsor the series and the team.

Link vs Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) huh... Watch some day they decide to make Link (Legend of Zelda) vs Aether/Lumine the Traveller (Genshin Impact).

Isn't Hulk like the avatar of TOBA tho? Could be wrong tho.
Well Hulk uses the "gamma radiation energy" for his superpower. Such superpower comes from TOBA.

There is a chance (in fact more likely than not) Hulk does not scale from TOBA.

Which also means Poison Ivy does not scale from Swamp Thing. Despite her able to tap into the same power source as Swamp Thing did at some point somehow.
Which means Kurama and Senju are good candidates against Poison Ivy for handing an L from non-Marvel to DC.

Last edited:
unknown.png

Say what you want about this show, Ink has a good sense of humor sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean this is the only funny joke he's ever told.
So Ink the one who crapped in "that Death Battle episode"?

Sigh... Words ain't wrong, but from that mouth...

BTW does "puppet" here means this or this or this? In fact, fit for Death Battle episodes with weaklings and "for fun and for kids" verses and "verses not generally meant for fighting". Or, some very Asian themed battles.

Last edited:
people can calm down a bit with DC Lost we are already going to get one now, the herald fights will come in time, I would say that even good mu characters are being sacrificed just for a stupidity....

anyway madness combat is possibly the verse with the most wins among the few most famous characters it has.

hank wins against blood bunny/pico

tricky possibly defeats picojo or loses against papi

stanford and deimoss defeat uzi & N

although jebus and auditor have no one and not to mention phobos who could be much more powerful thanks to project nexus 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back