• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Kirby is still a gag...

sbkirby2.png

Ken vs Terry DB actually had a serious disadvantage in views. It was re-released and original ep was deleted, which severely cut its views. Because Ken vs Terry wasnt a big match, it didnt have really big legs.
So is Saitama vs Popeye. And STOPM vs PTSM has been nuked in YouTube twice.

And they did not even bother mark down the last video view count before getting nuked.
If so, then the video can reflect a better view count and therefore actual view rate of the actual audience.

Same except Ninjago vs Tenkai Knights and Marie vs Weather Report
Except Nami vs Weather Report over Marie vs Weather Report.
(Sorry the main thing about Marie is her status as Igor's assistants in the Velvet Room and also the inheritor of the Japanese gods split and fused again. And therefore something like new/apprentice god. She did display weather manipulation powers in the very end and is notable for such, but then... She is more notable as an apprentice god.)
(Marie as a new god / an apprentice god in P4G should at least be compared to Toppo or King Drasil - even if that is a stomp at least we have some connections to sell.)
Meanwhile Nami vs Weather Report... One has speed and one has strength. One has Lousy Wank and one has Liam's Wank. Guess who wins. (Speaking at the speed of a snail)

Dunno about Ninjago or Tenkai Knights much.
But yeah. People has one's tastes and dreams to pursue. People will die and kill for what they believe. Not for money. Not for oil. Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars.

Oh verse had nuking issues? Geez, what did Xeno pages do? They couldnt possibly be Demonbane levels of bad, right?
Nah... it was no where near THAT bad iirc but it was a bit more "triggering" than this which could lead to controversy plus the can of worms of cross-scaling Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade as the same cosmology which is an entirely different debate.

Honestly if I wasn't on mobile I'll be more than happy to add profiles of characters/verses I like but no bueno.

Dunno about Ninjago or Tenkai Knights much.
But yeah. People has one's tastes and dreams to pursue. People will die and kill for what they believe. Not for money. Not for oil. Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars.
Basically, characters from an animated series that are based on building block sets, Lego Ninjago and Tenkai Knights, although I’m not sure if the set came after or before the show. They also have similar team dynamax if that makes sense? They have both have a fire dude, a lightning dude, guy who’s electric, guy who has ice, bad guy turned good guy with golden form, and a girl
Also hehe, Metal Gear reference

Nah... it was no where near THAT bad iirc but it was a bit more "triggering" than this which could lead to controversy plus the can of worms of cross-scaling Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade as the same cosmology which is an entirely different debate.

I mean I've seen plausible theories, but I'm not one to readily pull the trigger on these kinds of thing (Although Alvis's key he lost came damn close)

I mean I've seen plausible theories, but I'm not one to readily pull the trigger on these kinds of thing (Although Alvis's key he lost came damn close)
We shall let the real experts with spare spare time to unearth the "Lost Jerusalem".
This place has no profiles for quite a bunch of characters in their series or outside them
Speaking of which, we do not resurrect Chise (Saikano), do not resurrect Shezow (basically Western Ayumu Aikawa), do not build Samurai Pizza Cats, Extreme Dinosaurs, the lots of characters from Legend of Heroes and Atelier ... (but we do have Dragalia Lost which... was reported to be about to get lost in the mobile game market soon)

Well they had the tekken anime shown at that roundtable for fighting games publishers as well and they were asked if this will be likr kinda a prequel to the game, they said yes to that

So the netflix series is basically canon
Wait, if Yoshimitsu will be in, he'll be in his Tekken 3 armor, which is one of my most favorites.

Also cool, not only it gives a lot material to just original characters as well as scaling for characters being more solid this gives a pass for feats from it being usable to original Tekken characters.

And also this means that now King maybe scales to base Jin, considering we see them fight in the trailer.

Wait, if Yoshimitsu will be in, he'll be in his Tekken 3 armor, which is one of my most favorites.

Also cool, not only it gives a lot material to just original characters as well as scaling for characters being more solid this gives a pass for feats from it being usable to original Tekken characters.

And also this means that now King maybe scales to base Jin, considering we see them fight in the trailer.
Who knows what feats and haxes the characters get, also i guess we get clarification on what happened before and during tekken 3 better in terms of lore

Jinx is getting plenty of stuff straight up. She has Mountain shaking durability already and LS at 4k pounds (Vi's gauntlets). Better weapon rundown than Harley

Last edited:
Jinx is getting plenty of stuff straight up. She has Mountain busting durability already and LS at 4k pounds (Vi's gauntlets). Better weapon rundown than Harley
"Rumor has it:

Jinx is also pretty strong physically too, in episode 9 of Arcane she was casually walking around whole carrying Vi's Atlas Gauntlets, which canonically weigh a combined 8,140 lbs. [3,692 kg], and due to the amount of Shimmer she was infused with Jinx is at least as strong as if not stronger than Deckard, who lifted a several thousand kg iron door with one hand in episode 3

I need the scans, for myself and other calc staff, thanks."

Vi's gauntlets weight: https://web.archive.org/web/2013032...nds.com/news/champion-and-skin-sale-punch-out

Jinx walking around wearing Vi's gauntlets:

Deckard lifting the door:

Calc for said feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...nks_Explosion.2C_Refuses_to_Elaborate.2C_Dies

Shaking a mountain is quite different from destroying one whole. Otherwise, at least Jinx has quite a solid AP advantage.

Last edited:
Jinx is getting plenty of stuff straight up. She has Mountain busting durability already and LS at 4k pounds (Vi's gauntlets). Better weapon rundown than Harley
Jinx is already mountain level

Not to 'Jinx' it, but...

755.png

Unless DB gives Harley her outlier as **** herald scaling that the copium snorters on r/DeathBattle seems to be giving her, the streak's finally over and we can return to normalcy.

Out of curiosity, they’re probably gonna scale Harley to that one Batman feat right or does she have something higher than that? I’m not a fan of Harley so I have to apologize for my ignorance

I was hoping we were getting Luz vs Anne as a DB cast this week considering both shows came back last weekend and both were trending....instead we get Link (again) against some girl. Oh well.

Anyways, in addition to the above cartoon fights, Carmen SanDiego vs Kim Possible

Out of curiosity, they’re probably gonna scale Harley to that one Batman feat right or does she have something higher than that? I’m not a fan of Harley so I have to apologize for my ignorance
Yep, pretty sure that’s Batman’s best and Harley solidly scales to him.

Anyway it looks like Jinx has practically already won.

Should be noted Braum can outright destroy mountains, not just shake them.

"Blessed with massive biceps and an even bigger heart, Braum is a beloved Iceborn hero of the Freljord. Every mead hall north of Frostheld toasts his legendary strength and tells tales of how he felled a forest of oaks in a single night, and punched an entire mountain into rubble. With his shield, an enchanted vault door forged in ages past, Braum roams the frozen north as a cheerful protector, helping the vulnerable as he works toward his dream of a peaceful Freljord."

"The mountain indeed. Braum headed to the summit and began punching his way straight down, pummeling his way through the stone, fist after fist. Rocks flew in his wake, until he had vanished deep into the mountain."

"As the villagers held their breath, the rock around the door crumbled. And when the dust cleared, they saw Braum standing amidst the treasure, the weak but happy troll boy cradled in his arms."

"I knew he could do it!"

"But before they could celebrate, everything began to rumble and shake. Braum's tunnel had weakened the mountain, and now it was caving in! Thinking quickly, Braum grabbed the enchanted door and held it above him like a shield, protecting the villagers as the mountain collapsed around them. When it was over, Braum was amazed. There wasn't a single scratch on the door! Braum knew it was something very special. And from that moment on, the magical shield never left Braum's side."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back