• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked she was Low 1-C to 1-C at her absolute peak before her profile got nuked because of a literal religion war.
You cant just say this without giving context
Few "ruins" have left but arguments are there saying ultimately KOS-MOS at the end of Xenosaga 3 "ascended" to godhood joining Wave Existence, who is 1-C.

Others have hinted why Xenosaga and Xenogear verses are nuked, with only Xenoblade Chronicles profiles remaining.

Just saw this. Can people not ask for this match please? It shows 0 and 02 as if they were the same character when they have no reason to be, even if they were, 02 would be a revived version of 0 after unknown amounts of time and being unknown if he got assistance or not. They have very little screentime next to their "relevance", alone worst than the 2 put together, but the latter still being miserable.

You cant just say this without giving context
Few "ruins" have left but arguments are there saying ultimately KOS-MOS at the end of Xenosaga 3 "ascended" to godhood joining Wave Existence, who is 1-C.

Others have hinted why Xenosaga and Xenogear verses are nuked, with only Xenoblade Chronicles profiles remaining.
^This plus these days getting to Low 1-C is much more difficult now with High 2-A being scrapped instead dealing with higher infinitys not even R/F or transcending infinite 4D is enough to reach 5D/Low 1-C (without explicit in your face context plus lots of evidence).

Also as mentioned above the debates got literally and figuratively philosophical lol!

Well I’ve seen SCP-076 as a possible opppnent for Jebus but dunno how good/thematic of a matchup that is. And yeah idk if Auditor has any good opponents.
abel idk if it will actually work, but there may well be something thematic in between, although I definitely hope the connections take up more than just the madness combat chapters.

Anyways Hit vs Sakuya is getting track
GridArt_20220314_171452594.jpg

why?
wat are the connections for that
adult cartoon character that are jerks with their friend and families that are alcoholics and one in particular.. both had a crossover with the simpsons lol

but maybe there's more, but i definitely vibe more with this than doof or the doctor.. and rogue is ok i guess at least for bender.

Last edited:
adult cartoon character that are idiots with their friend and families that are alcoholics and one in particular.. both had a crossover with the simpsons lol

but maybe there's more, but i definitely vibe more with this than doof or the doctor.. and rogue is ok i guess at least for bender.
eh can't say i do
Rick a genius in his verse Bender is not an idiot
plus in terms of animation potential its like low

eh can't say i do
Rick a genius in his verse Bender is not an idiot
plus in terms of animation potential its like low
oh wait I was wrong, it would be that they are both jerks, and actually in animation potecial it can actually be high, with all the bender stuff with rick's std weapons, plus it can work in various animation style.. and also in dialogue.

I have went to a vs debate group (non-English but know the existence of Death Battle) and they claimed that Harley Quinn wins against Jinx because following claim 1) Harley Quinn has matched Wonder Woman in intelligence; 2) Harley Quinn could scale to beings such as Superman; 3) Jinx does not have good feats in Arcane and Jinx only has feats in Arcane. 4) the time where Sucide Squid fights against Justice League gives Harley stat advantage. Hmm...

I have went to a vs debate group (non-English but know the existence of Death Battle) and they claimed that Harley Quinn wins against Jinx because following claim 1) Harley Quinn has matched Wonder Woman in intelligence; 2) Harley Quinn could scale to beings such as Superman; 3) Jinx does not have good feats in Arcane and Jinx only has feats in Arcane. 4) the time where Sucide Squid fights against Justice League gives Harley stat advantage. Hmm...
DC fans are really gonna be as mad as Ben 10 fans were, huh?

Good.

Oh yeah, the sane DC fans are fine. But these crazy-ass ones are probably the same ones who have been bitching about Ben 10 fans and Archie Sonic fans years after all but the lunatic fringe have stopped caring dozens of times over? The ones who pretended the Dragon Ball fanbase at large disagreed with Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash?

I want them to suffer.

If going by S8 template.

We got

1. Wildcard Opener (Movies vs Video Game)
2. Anime/Manga vs Video Game
3. Marvel vs DC
4. Fighting Game
5 RWBY shill
6 Marvel vs Movies
7 Cartoon match-up
8. Remastered video game rivarly

So......plugging in S9.....

1. Wildcard with Jinx vs Harley (Video games vs Comics, but mostly known for cartoons and movies)
2. Testuo vs Mewtwo or Magneto
3. Wanda vs Zatanna.
4. Unteased match-up
5. Tanjiro vs Johnathan
6. Boba Fett vs Predator
7. Jimmy vs Dexter/Bill vs Discord (Unteased)
8. Vegeta vs Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back