• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, DC has 8 wins against non-Marvel verse characters.

One victory will not quench the flames of the more salty DC haters. Tipper vs Smashor will continue.
Glad that Kyle vs Simon, Sinestro vs Terumi, Two-Face vs Handsome Jack and John vs Raidou are getting good love other than pure DC spite.
Needs way more work to promote the H words, Sakuya vs Hit and Kurumi vs Diavolo tho - well sure Sakuya vs Hit has good true love already. As well as matchups for other DC characters. Does Riddler vs Super Why or Alfred Pennysworth vs Sebastian Michaelis / Sebas Tian / Ronove or any other MUs count tho

Last edited:
Its 9 really.

And unless DB uses actually good DC characters, I dont feel like rooting for them. They'd have to lose 7 times to make win ratio not busted lol

Well, DC has 8 wins against non-Marvel verse characters.

One victory will not quench the flames of the more salty DC haters. Tipper vs Smashor will continue.
Glad that Kyle vs Simon, Sinestro vs Terumi, Two-Face vs Handsome Jack and John vs Raidou are getting good love other than pure DC spite.
Needs way more work to promote the H words, Sakuya vs Hit and Kurumi vs Diavolo tho - well sure Sakuya vs Hit has good true love already. As well as matchups for other DC characters. Does Riddler vs Super Why or Alfred Pennysworth vs Sebastian Michaelis / Sebas Tian / Ronove or any other MUs count tho
"One victory will not quench the flames of the more salty DC haters"

Especially we still don't know who would win in Harley Quinn VS Jinx because Jinx's disadvantaged in the sneak peak.

For DC VS Non-Marvel, I know Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger (I still buy that Simon wins and believe that Kyle should not be given Anti-Life), Thaal Sinestro VS Yūki Terumi (Terumi's hax wall is broken), Doomsday VS SCP-682, Shazam VS Pegasus Saiya, John Constantine VS Raidou Kuzunoha, Anti-Monitor VS Anti-Spiral. I also have my idea of DC VS Non-Marvel, but they are too obscure. (Mr. Freeze VS FrostNova (Arknights), and Mr. Freeze likely wins this; Damian Wayne VS Su Shiu-Yuan, and Su Shiu-Yuan stets and hexs)

Well dunno how much I’d like to see it but it could be interesting, both have a lot of stuff to pull from. Though unless Bender can find a way to overclock himself he’s probably doomed. Also it did remind me that this existed lol.

that's true, although how powerful rick would be without his prep time, sure he's dangerous with this one but I'm curious to see what he defaults to.

Drama time from Capeworlds:

Speedy.png

I wasn't sure to post it, but it might hint that Bill vs Discord is happening? With Bill winning

Drama time from Capeworlds:

Speedy.png

I wasn't sure to post it, but it might hint that Bill vs Discord is happening? With Bill winning
Who even made that? Highly question the source But I cannot examine it myself before Death Battle Discord and the inner Death Battle Crew Discord (?) let me in.

Harley Quinn vs Jinx
It is a battle of "can Harley Quinn poison Jinx to death against the poison resistance of Jinx and dodge the attacks of Jinx long enough before being one-shot".

Last edited:
Who even made that? Highly question the source But I cannot examine it myself before Death Battle Discord and the inner Death Battle Crew Discord (?) let me in.
Capeworld's Otto:

As much as the man is asshole, I'm not sure he'd bother faking this.

Few "ruins" have left but arguments are there saying ultimately KOS-MOS at the end of Xenosaga 3 "ascended" to godhood joining Wave Existence, who is 1-C.

Others have hinted why Xenosaga and Xenogear verses are nuked, with only Xenoblade Chronicles profiles remaining.

From where I'm sitting, the entire Universe (singular, terms imply 3-A/2-C structure) got nuked, with the U.M.N that comprised said verse gone with it (to the point where Allen Ridgely asked if they're in the far reaches of said verse). It's also implied that Zarathustra was the thing that was used to set off the big bang, despite the fact that the party didn't really fight Zarathustra, so much as E.S Joshua (Wilhelm's E.S) with extra toppings.

Then again, XS3's narrative has enough continuity errors as it is, so w/ or not these pages stayed up for amendments or not, I don't think there was much harm done.
And by continuity errors...

...Yes, I hate Saga 3's narrative
CAN YOU TELL?!

Tbh idk why I was kicked out of the DB Discord. Still haven't gotten an answer. I thought I was generally okay. Sure, I disagreed sometimes but I wasn't awful. Maybe it's because of preconceived notions? I don't think I harassed anyone either I'm not a dms person. Oh well. Maybe it's good that I was kicked out with recent info lol

Tbh idk why I was kicked out of the DB Discord. Still haven't gotten an answer. I thought I was generally okay. Sure, I disagreed sometimes but I wasn't awful. Maybe it's because of preconceived notions? I don't think I harassed anyone either I'm not a dms person. Oh well. Maybe it's good that I was kicked out with recent info lol
The server was filled with assholes lol

If Speedy knew about the actual problematic shit he would've called him a pedophile. Instead he attacked a person for their identity using slurs and harsh language and then made fun of them for having admitted to contemplating unalive. That is definitely a big yikes. Some of the well-respected members are LGBT+ (a ton are actually) so that's REALLY not a good image and then a racial slur too? Hard R even??? Like, I don't know, man.

I do have to wonder how the actual members of the community are dealing with this, especially those that would be affected by those words from someone they respected.

If Speedy knew about the actual problematic shit he would've called him a pedophile. Instead he attacked a person for their identity using slurs and harsh language and then made fun of them for having admitted to contemplating unalive. That is definitely a big yikes. Some of the well-respected members are LGBT+ (a ton are actually) so that's REALLY not a good image and then a racial slur too? Hard R even??? Like, I don't know, man.

I do have to wonder how the actual members of the community are dealing with this, especially those that would be affected by those words from someone they respected.
Even worse, Speedy is supposed to be recruited and employed by Rooster Teeth - you know, one of the more vocal "LGBTQ+ and BLM-philic and racism-phobic / right-phobic" firms in the USA and under Biden-Harris dynasty. Cannot believe Speedy is so unconscious about and unaware of whom he is employed by.

Looking into the drama... I used to think I was kicked out from DB Discord for no reason... I cannot find the reason up till now... I am not sure... And... I have less interest staying there now. Another Metal Gear reference.

Man not into the whole oof tier drama shit and quite honestly

Even worse, Speedy is supposed to be recruited and employed by Rooster Teeth- you know, one of the more vocal "LGBTQ+ and BLM-philic and racism-phobic / right-phobic" firms in the USA and under Biden-Harris dynasty.
I wouldn't be surprised if the rest be like that to some degree
Everyone got some skeletons in the closet

Really I don't see how he could write that shit and not think it could bite him in the ass

Especially from the guy who I talked to when I was in the DBD far smarter than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back