• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup it even has a rabbit deity of homosexuality iirc. People forget mythology across the world has always had zero chill!
You can search Tu'er Ye in Wikipedia.
listening to the battle music... (Rolls eyes)
The battle music gives a bad feeling about Sun Wukong. Also, Sun Wukong should have better stats than Herc because Sun Wukong could have better scaling.

The Chinese are weird lol
Nah... it's pretty standard, after reading a couple Xianxia in my free time, I've kinda just accepted the sheer absurdity of it all and just roll with the cultivation of HAME.
Half of the family tree is a thing because Zeus was horny
And Hera is bound by her own divinity, so she can't even divorce, harm or restraint Zeus meaning she takes her frustrations out on his kids and lovers which in turn perpetuates the cycle of infidelity on Zeus's part.

Nyx should've just trashed Mount Olympus alongside her daughter Nemesis tbh.

Nah... it's pretty standard, after reading a couple Xianxia in my free time, I've kinda just accepted the sheer absurdity of it all and just roll with the cultivation of HAME.

And Hera is bound by her own divinity, so she can't even divorce, harm or restraint Zeus meaning she takes her frustrations out on his kids and lovers which in turn perpetuates the cycle of infidelity on Zeus's part.

Nyx should've just trashed Mount Olympus alongside her daughter Nemesis tbh.
Actually, she did try to get rid of him once, when she helped stage a coup on Olympus to oust him, and was one of the main conspirators, because she was tired of his shit. It didn't end well, Zeus came back after getting some aid, and punished everyone involved, except for Athena. Hera was forced to make a vow that she would never try something like this again, and swear fealty to him for eternity, essentially. Since then, she's bound twice over to not do jack shit against Zeus himself, so is forced to settle for his bastard children and love affairs in an attempt to soothe her rage.

Actually, she did try to get rid of him once, when she helped stage a coup on Olympus to oust him, and was one of the main conspirators, because she was tired of his shit. It didn't end well, Zeus came back after getting some aid, and punished everyone involved, except for Athena. Hera was forced to make a vow that she would never try something like this again, and swear fealty to him for eternity, essentially. Since then, she's bound twice over to not do jack shit against Zeus himself, so is forced to settle for his bastard children and love affairs in an attempt to soothe her rage.
Man, no wonder people wanna see Zeus die to Odin...

Wait, does Zeus die to Odin? I should probably ask that first.

Yeah I should've mentioned that vow when I said "divinity". I knew she successfully overthrew Zeus in one story (Ofc it didn't last) but I wasn't 100% sure where it originated from.

Will Sun Wukong join the chat which has Hulk and Scarlet Witch? I'd like to see how much wanked Herc could beat Sun Wukong. And TBH the comment section will be the battlefield if Herc wins and Death Battle Team would shamelessly use it as commercial like the Time huh T-shirt.

Will Sun Wukong join the chat which has Hulk and Scarlet Witch? I'd like to see how much wanked Herc could beat Sun Wukong. And TBH the comment section will be the battlefield if Herc wins and Death Battle Team would shamelessly use it as commercial like the Time huh T-shirt.
Hercules has time manipulation?
What about Hercules miraculously worked out a way to bypass the immortalities of Wukong and disarms Wukong and say "Sorry, was that important?"

Hercules has time manipulation?
What about Hercules miraculously worked out a way to bypass the immortalities of Wukong and disarms Wukong and say "Sorry, was that important?"
I sincerely think that Sun Wukong is the one who is more likely to get Time Manipulation. For the t-shirt thing, I'm referring:

What kind of immortality does the hydra have? Is it ever explained? Is it standard "impervious to damage" immortality, or is it vague?

I'm just curious if Herc can actually harm Sun's immortalities. I have arguments for bypassing the Hydra poison as well, but it would likely be OOC for Sun Wukong to do lol

I have arguments for bypassing the Hydra poison as well, but it would likely be OOC for Sun Wukong to do lol
It is not OOC for Sun Wukong to do that if it is not journey to the west, as the mission of jttw is make sure Tang Sanzang suffers from eighty-one difficulties and therefore Sun Wukong ensures Tang Sanzang would suffer but not die.

They both have ties to Dracula (Remilia herself asserts that she is a literal descendant of Dracula but in reality she's lying
It's time for me to come in with a minor nitpick:

It's never been confirmed if Remilia truly is lying about the Dracula connection or not. As most thing with the SDM cast, their backgrounds are intentionally shrouded in mystery and aren't quite completely certain one way or another. I do think it's pretty likely she's bullshitting on that one, but tbh with how Touhou is her being one of Drac's descendants could fit lol

Also I can't say too much about either fight, but I think I like Remilia vs Rachel more exclusively due to fight/animation potential and banter potential.

It is not OOC for Sun Wukong to do that if it is not journey to the west, as the mission of jttw is make sure Tang Sanzang suffers from eighty-one difficulties and therefore Sun Wukong ensures Tang Sanzang would suffer but not die.
Oh no, I meant that I thought about the fact that Sun could circumvent poison effectiveness via growing in size to a point that his mass outweighs its effectiveness or at least lowers the level of pain it causes.

But seeing how the thing with the scorpion went, it may be considered Out Of Character for Sun to do. Either way, I could see that working via sheer size.

It's never been confirmed if Remilia truly is lying about the Dracula connection or not. As most thing with the SDM cast, their backgrounds are intentionally shrouded in mystery and aren't quite completely certain one way or another. I do think it's pretty likely she's bullshitting on that one, but tbh with how Touhou is her being one of Drac's descendants could fit lol

Also I can't say too much about either fight, but I think I like Remilia vs Rachel more exclusively due to fight/animation potential and banter potential.
unknown.png

Nah, ZUN has confirmed she's lying about it.

unknown.png

Nah, ZUN has confirmed she's lying about it.
Source?
Herc's funeral? Today
I'd like to see. Sun Wukong dies 'cause Sun Wukong is unstable which is caused by his abandoning of stable boy position. Jade Emperor just wouldn't be able to afford that kind of lapse, even for an instant. To be clear, this instability definitely wouldn't affect Sun Wukong's power. He was still strong enough to be the Great Sage Equaling Heaven. What it would do is leave Mountain of Flower and Fruit open.

You're gonna look pretty silly once the episode ends with a make-out session between the two
Love wins and my kidneys lose, apparently.
@TMaakkonen will be sending you to VSBW horny jail as soon as they see some of these repiles, no need for bets since its guaranteed.
Herc's funeral? Today
I mean at worst he'll be spending some quality time with his chill uncle, so it's not all bad.

Anyways my thoughts on the possible verdict so far, coming from someone who grew up on Greek Mythology and has a recent affinity for Wukong:

I think Herc veeeerry likely has a big AP advantage here, speed seems to be pretty up to debate depending on which calcs for Herc you use, either being comparable or massively faster, his Hydra arrows are a pretty big advantage and he definitely has ways he could **** up or maybe even incapacitate Wukong...

...but...

I really, really don't see a way he could fully get past Wukong? He seems just far, far too massively haxxed for Herc to fully contend with. He has what, 7 layers of immortality, damn good regen, the ability to duplicate into similarly effective in combat clones, who can then duplicate themselves for millions to BILLIONS of clones swarming the battlefield, the ability to escape and return to the battlefield at anytime, the ability to freeze Herc outright, manipulate space to control the battlefield, being able to grow to the size of the universe and dwarf Herc, being able to shrink and enter Herc's body before destroying him from the inside (either through brutal internal attacks or Antman-Thanos'ing him, both of which are in character for him to my knowledge).

I really think the clones are just, an insane boon for him. Having ******* billions of copies swarming the area would be too much for Herc to disable at once, even with the speed advantage I think, and Wukong would be perceptive enough to try and snick his weapons (something he also does several times). If one of Wukong's clones steals his Hydra arrows, that would secure Herc's own loss since he was killed by the poison of one of his own arrows (or at least driven to death by it). There's even an argument for Wukong being able to at least SURVIVE the Hydra poison arrows via having survived being poisoned by a scorpion that injured the Buddha himself (not to mention the sheer density of clones and Wukong's own ability to deflect the arrows could likely save him from that fate at all).

Herc is a ******* gigachad but I dunno if he can push through this one...

G1 Blogs (and possibly Death Battle Team) will like the protagonist of Instant Death. They have somewhat found ways to kill Sun Wukong by rigging result.
By saying "Sun Wukong die" in his mind... and~ done.

Oh... Instant Death verse... (Instant Death Hax is So Overpowered Nothing in the Isekai Verse Can Stand Against something like that)
If this gets an anime... Wondering how this can be made interesting...

Oh how many characters in the entire fiction can even stand against Yogiri.

Source?

I'd like to see. Sun Wukong dies 'cause Sun Wukong is unstable which is caused by his abandoning of stable boy position. Jade Emperor just wouldn't be able to afford that kind of lapse, even for an instant. To be clear, this instability definitely wouldn't affect Sun Wukong's power. He was still strong enough to be the Great Sage Equaling Heaven. What it would do is leave Mountain of Flower and Fruit open.
Feels nostalgia already.

Can Hercules pull a Zatanna or even a Jonathan Joestar tho

I mean Zun himself said that Remilia is telling bullshit, if i can't trust Zun, then who can i trust else?
EDIT: Oh, MDOF already said that, oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back