• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
screen_shot_2022_06_18_at_5_09_44_pm_by_charleszagreat_df7kunc-200h-2x.jpg

screen_shot_2022_06_18_at_5_09_49_pm_by_charleszagreat_df7kumy-300w-2x.jpg

I don't think Herc's half immortality will come into play, and even then I'm pretty sure Wukong can circumvent it and the strength advantage via durability ignoring. Realistically, Herc has to best multiple Wukongs 72 times each.

I can see herc winning a single one-on-one maybe, but I can not see him winning against clones and hax more than 50% of the time, like at all. Plus, what's stopping Wukong from using his own arrows against him? Once they're fired, they're fair game. And Wukong is very smart and tricky.

Don’t forget that a lot of the speed thing that Heracles with Hermes is actually not solid.

unlike sun we have to use scaling if we’re going to have him be as fast as hermes

they did say about him chasing that deer. Though it said on the blog he only Hunted it for an entire year (no mention of chasing it constantly for one year)

TBH, I have a bad feeling about the result since Death Battle Team would bring anti-feats of Sun Wukong to discredit his chance of winning. Death Battle may bring things similar to hypothalamus or unstable mental state to discredit Sun Wukong's immortality.

Korra vs Rey in 2026 (Season 13)

Azula vs Cinder Fall in 2025 (Season 12)

... What?

(I do want to point out that, in defending against Wukong pulling an Ant-Man up Thanos butt, Heracles once fought against small-sized enemies like those man-eating birds and could shoot them from afar - so that Herc was not completely helpless against small-sized enemies.)

TBH, I have a bad feeling about the result since Death Battle Team would bring anti-feats of Sun Wukong to discredit his chance of winning. Death Battle may bring things similar to hypothalamus or unstable mental state to discredit Sun Wukong's immortality.
What do you mean? Those both were very reasonable explainations. After all, versus is heavy on interpretation.

I do want to point out that, in defending against Wukong pulling an Ant-Man up Thanos butt, Heracles once fought against small-sized enemies like those man-eating birds and could shoot them from afar - so that Herc was not completely helpless against small-sized enemies.
It is interesting.
What do you mean? Those both were very reasonable explainations. After all, versus is heavy on interpretation.
But myths interpretations are more intensive than even Marvel and DC. Death Battle Team can deliberately uses Herc's best showing 'cause he's from myth and uses Sun Wukong's worse showing 'cause JttW is inconsistent (e.g. Sun Wukong being harmed by average rice's heat)

I'ma attempt to create an entire season with only female combatants:

1. Supergirl vs She-Hulk (DC vs Marvel)
2. Ochako vs Kat (My Hero Academia vs Gravity Rush)
3. Jolyne Cujoh vs Spider-Gwen or Mayday Parker (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure vs Marvel)
4. Kitana vs Lucina (Mortal Kombat vs Fire Emblem)
5. Penny Polendina vs ν-No.13- (RWBY vs Blazblue)
6. Tifa Lockhart vs Makoto Niijima (Final Fantasy vs Persona)
7. X-23 vs The Female of the Species (Marvel vs The Boys)
8. Gwen Tennyson vs Atom Eve (Ben 10 vs Invincible)
9. Ashoka vs Psylocke (Star Wars vs Marvel)
10. Sailor Moon vs Madoka (Sailor Moon vs Puella Magi)
11. Chun-Li vs Mai Shinaranui (Street Fighter vs King of Fighters)
12. Hisako vs Hsien-Ko (Killer Instinct vs Darkstalkers)
13. Gardevoir vs Fubuki (Pokémon vs One-Punch Man)
14. Boa Hancock vs Rider Medusa (One Piece vs Fate/Stay)
15. Catra vs Cheetara (She-Ra vs Thundercats)
16. Minnie Mouse vs Betty Boop (Disney vs Talkartoons)

(I wanted to include Noel vs Aigis, Azula vs Cinder, Katara vs Juvia and Mileena vs Juri, but I figured those are gonna happen soon/eventually )

Last edited:
Update: The OST is released

Update: The OST is available for people outside Australia and New Zealand.

Is it just me, the early part sounds more eastern but the late part sounds more western.

Looking back into the G1 blog and listening to the battle music... (Rolls eyes)

The Chinese are weird lol
So many Chinese and Indian (I mean, Hindu) mythologies not even the Chinese or Indians could keep track upon.

Remember the Hydra being slain by Hercules and its blood being used to make poison arrows? Many Cambodian buddha statues have a buddha sitting on one as a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back