• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9835.png
They said it.
Hercules vs Sun Wukong is meant to be one Goku vs Superman where Goku may actually win.

I think Ken is like atleast a mid tier opponent, he’s not all just punches
He has a lot of tricks and can actually learn some ki blasts.
What hurts is that... Can we go with the connection lists among Vash and Vincent, Kenshiro and Ms Tendo and other "main alternatives"?

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

So is the Sun Wukong the Donnie Yen version, the Dicky Cheung version, the Benny Chan version, the Aaron Kwok version or... (I briefly know who they are but I cannot remember the exact version correspond to whom)

They said it.
Hercules vs Sun Wukong is meant to be one Goku vs Superman where Goku may actually win.

What hurts is that... Can we go with the connection lists among Vash and Vincent, Kenshiro and Ms Tendo and other "main alternatives"?

So is the Sun Wukong the Donnie Yen version, the Dicky Cheung version, the Benny Chan version, the Aaron Kwok version or... (I briefly know who they are but I cannot remember the exact version correspond to whom)

so you guys rooting and betting on wukong?

They just let a Tencent character defeat a Warner Bros character. You are over-thinking too much.
Tencent and Sun Wukong are different, with the latter could get commentary from the elder and the young, the powerful and the powerless. But it is likely my over-thinking.
lol

By the way, do you have any prediction regarding the next battle? Hercwukong really caught me off.

Yeah, that’s my favorite part of their battle, less of the physical stuff and more of the tricks they can pull
so you guys rooting and betting on wukong?
I’m both betting and rooting Wukong cause I like him more personally and none of the arguments I’ve heard from Hercs end really seem that convincing

Yeah, that’s my favorite part of their battle, less of the physical stuff and more of the tricks they can pull

I’m both betting and rooting Wukong cause I like him more personally and none of the arguments I’ve heard from Hercs end really seem that convincing

but people said that herc can be faster and the golden sword Athena gave him can bypass immortality

but people said that herc can be faster and the golden sword Athena gave him can bypass immortality
If I've seen the aforementioned feat, than it's purely reactions, while Wukong has range, movement speed, and hax to his advantage. Hard to capitalize on your purely reaction based speeds when your opponent can somersault circles around with their walls of hax and absurd advantages in ranged combat (anywhere from planetary to universal range mind you). Granted, I could be wrong about Herc's speed feat

80,000 to 1 billion clones, with 72 lives and 7 immortality layers each, each hopping to edges of the universe and swinging 10,000 durability negating universe sized cudgels at you, and if Herc is too fast, he can put him to sleep too.

Oh and of course he has barriers for defensive options, or just becoming a spirit assuming Herc can't interact with intangibles.

80,000 to 1 billion clones, with 72 lives and 7 immortality layers each, each hopping to edges of the universe and swinging 10,000 durability negating universe sized cudgels at you, and if Herc is too fast, he can put him to sleep too.

Oh and of course he has barriers for defensive options, or just becoming a spirit assuming Herc can't interact with intangibles.
Sun Wukong has bullet hell which is more insane than your typical STG.

Shooting game. Y'know, like this. Kinda surprised we haven't seen a Sun Wukong 2hu yet.
If we get her she's gonna skyrocket to my Top 10 so goddamn fast.
By the way, do you have any prediction regarding the next battle? Hercwukong really caught me off.
I can't imagine them doing a second insane one off the bat. I have a feeling the next two battles will likely be Gru vs Megamind and Boba Fett vs Predator, either could be the mid season finale imo.

This is such a funny ******* mental image like oh my god. Wukong unironically clears like 98% of DB contestants without even trying.

Hercbros.... I don't think there's a chance....

Semi-related, but before this fight's announcement I wasn't super aware about JttW or Wukong as a whole, but I was very familiar with Herc because I adored Greek Mythology as a kid, it was one of my special interests at the time (funnily enough, my obsession with Greek Mythology was what got me to want to play God of War so much).

But after looking into Wukong a fair bit myself across his original interpretation & some of his various adaptions (I'm planning to buy the full text of JttW sometime soon) I found I actually... really like him as a character haha. A lot more than I ever liked Herc myself.

So I guess I'm now officially rooting for and betting on Wukong. Though I really like both combatants here.

But after looking into Wukong a fair bit myself across his original interpretation & some of his various adaptions (I'm planning to buy the full text of JttW sometime soon) I found I actually... really like him as a character haha. A lot more than I ever liked Herc myself.
I’ve kinda known him for awhile, from like the commercials my grandma watched to my brother playing league, just didn’t know his full story until I actually looked into it later down the line

Semi-related, but before this fight's announcement I wasn't super aware about JttW or Wukong as a whole, but I was very familiar with Herc because I adored Greek Mythology as a kid, it was one of my special interests at the time (funnily enough, my obsession with Greek Mythology was what got me to want to play God of War so much).

So I guess I'm now officially rooting for and betting on Wukong. Though I really like both combatants here.
Journey to the West is in public domain now.

I'm interested in how Herc deals with Sun Wukong's abilities since we all know that Sun Wukong has too many abilities.
I’ve kinda known him for awhile, from like the commercials my grandma watched to my brother playing league, just didn’t know his full story until I actually looked into it later down the line
Sun Wukong really has many adoptions to the extent that a new FANDOM wiki regarding all things of Monkey King with DC Wiki or Marvel Wiki level could be made. But I've got more than one wikis to handle.

Monke girl would be so epic
Maybe it is to prevent backlash from fragile people. But Monkey girl already exists in NSFW adoptions of JttW (Right, it exists.)

Maybe it is to prevent backlash from fragile people. But Monkey girl already exists in NSFW adoptions of JttW (Right, it exists.)

That's cursed.

SMT's Wukong....isn't really well liked imo.

Actually Wukong did improve from being a super dick into a humbled saint and eventually gained godhood (or well, buddhahood). Is anyone being reminded of Booster Gold? Or Iron Man?
@The_real_cal_howard Please explain Hercs speed for the uptenth time plz :ROFLMAO:
I am reminded of some tragedies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back