• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye but if his anime gets hot and strikes a connections with em I can see them do bring him on
dek3sd1-fab3c2a5-d76d-41bd-bf7f-20298545c18f.png
I honestly really like Vash vs Kenshiro personally

Also

just take a look at his first key.

yeah I don’t see how herc wins this

hydra arrows prove useless if sun can resist madness and besides sun can’t kill himself even if it worked.

Speed is questionable but even then herc can’t kill sun

suns pole ignores durability. And the duplication stuff is gonna be a big problem

and then he can put herc to sleep

he can also turn invisible, shrink herc to tiny size, danmaku herc, and even give him a seizure if he wanted to.
You do realize DB almost never uses the wiki's stats right? If they did, Tetsuo would've stomped Magneto lol

okay one what does this have to do with DB. And two, as usual Twitter gives no context to hatemonger. It’s a what it, where Miles Morales gets the powers of Thor.
Yup, that's Miles with Thor's powers

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers or Nemesis T-Type vs Pyramid Head more likely for Halloween of this year

Shang-Chi vs Cassandra Cain will most likely happen two years from now, whenever Shang-Chi 2 comes out, but who can Cassandra's Mother, Lady Shiva (I've seen Raven Branwen get suggested)

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers or Nemesis T-Type vs Pyramid Head more likely for Halloween of this year

Shang-Chi vs Cassandra Cain will most likely happen two years from now, whenever Shang-Chi 2 comes out, but who can Cassandra's Mother, Lady Shiva (I've seen Raven Branwen get suggested)
I’m personally hoping for the Mandarin. Hope they would also use his Armored Adventures design because that one’s my favorite

Yup, that's Miles with Thor's powers

The funny thing about Shang-Chi is that they gave him the comicbook version of the ten rings lol

If we are realistic on what to give, Final Egg Blaster should stomp anything reasonable that can be given to Bowser & Eggman. Phantom Ruby replicas are also really effective.

But once again its just Mario stats vs Sonic stats debate, to which again, pretty sure even if both are given Uni, they'd have Bowser win.
Yeah the Final Egg Blaster rolls any of Bowser's main weapons and equipment, nothing in his standard armada compares.

But the Phantom Ruby is generally a more powerful weapon (at least by our stats) via being able to create & manipulate universes, duplication, and it's array of haxx. I think it could singlehandedly land Eggman a win alongside the Final Egg Blaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back