• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, the memes about Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures made me realize something: if Pac-Man ever came to Death Battle, would they not be able to use feats from that show? Because apparently, that version of Pac-Man is actually a descendant of the original Pac-Man.
They are same species, so maybe you could argue they can scale
Yeah, probably scale since they aren't too drastically different aside from abilities.
Actually, would Pac-Man get his Ghostly Adventures stuff? It would open up to new options but I am not sure if it's feasible.

Y'know, the memes about Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures made me realize something: if Pac-Man ever came to Death Battle, would they not be able to use feats from that show? Because apparently, that version of Pac-Man is actually a descendant of the original Pac-Man.
They'd likely composite him and just give him everything across his entire franchise, since Ghostly Adventures is the franchise with the most impressive feats and haxx for Pac, as otherwise he doesn't breach Tier 7. Ghostly Adventures at least gives him a planet level form by... literally becoming a planet lol.

Though if they're doing Luigi, I doubt they'd give him the Ghostly Adventures stuff because I doubt they'll have Luigi above Tier 7.

They'd likely composite him and just give him everything across his entire franchise, since Ghostly Adventures is the franchise with the most impressive feats and haxx for Pac, as otherwise he doesn't breach Tier 7. Ghostly Adventures at least gives him a planet level form by... literally becoming a planet lol.

Though if they're doing Luigi, I doubt they'd give him the Ghostly Adventures stuff because I doubt they'll have Luigi above Tier 7.
Yeah, cause as we all know, Luigi can barely lift a turnip

The Rock vs Oscar Isaac
We knew it. They have been in a Community Death Battle and in a DBX. This is still up in the request list of a Death Battle and it makes sense to be honest.

Oh people used to think Black Adam stomps but some of them are not so sure now. Great.

How have Cosmo vs Krypto the Superdog and Goose vs Ace the Bat-hound been going tho. And for any other Marvel vs DC matchup actually requested.

Feat not, as Waluigi is large star level minimum (direct feat at Mario Party) and Mario Bros just have so many stories to keep Luigi at another ridiculous level right? (Okay that Wario cloud splitting feat is so debunked we have not had another Mario matchup for some time.)

Last edited:
Eh, I'd personally prefer the Death Battle X Darkstalkers crossover:
56a5cc87920007.5dc69aed817b1.jpg

1cab2f87920007.5dc69aed8584e.jpg
AGAIN WITH ME BEING SLEEP AND YALL DOING THIS

qb4DMAs.png

Feat not, as Waluigi is large star level minimum (direct feat at Mario Party) and Mario Bros just have so many stories to keep Luigi at another ridiculous level right? (Okay that Wario cloud splitting feat is so debunked we have not had another Mario matchup for some time.)
Well, we have absolutely no idea what they buy regarding Mario nowadays. The Galaxy games COULD easily mog Pac via a 3C rating, but I could see a lot of the feats in Galaxy being viewed as contentious within the show itself. I'm pretty sure they'd distinct Mario & Paper Mario as different franchises so nothing from PM could be used which is where most of Mario's best stats come from. Nothing in mainline Mario jumps outside of Tier 7, Mario & Luigi's feats that are above Tier 7 are all either from amps or a massive ******* outlier 2B which DB would never believe.

Otherwise Mario Party has some Tier 5 stuff to my knowledge, I'm unsure about Star level stuff though. But that would just serve as an equalizer and reason for them to composite Pac-Man if anything, and at that point I... think Pac-Man would probably pull through? Potentially higher stats and... literally being planet sized would likely give him a boon over Luigi.

I just know in my guts they'll buy Bowser beating Eggman and having him be faster too, so whatever stats those are. I dont think they'll nerf the Wario calc despite it being taken from VSB.

smh Ultraguy's blog on Bowser's army actually listed fangame as a source, why is Mario in Versus so bad
yeah if they use Ultraguy's blog even slightly (which did a lot of stuff I generally find goofy in Mario Versus, such as combining Paper Mario into mainline and such, not even including the fangame stuff) then Bowser's likely gonna take it, considering he had shit like ******* time travel on that blog.

I generally think that the Phantom Ruby / Chaos Emeralds rather safely secure Eggman a win within the fight, but it's at least not a blowout stomp or anything.

unknown.png

Any non-Marvel opponents for this lad?
  • Background: Former Air Force pilot and Vietnam War veteran who was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sentenced to death. To avoid execution, he was "asked" to be a test subject in a scientific experiment with a slim of survival, which of course when awry. Miraculously surviving (despite being atomized), Nathaniel Adam later resurfaced as the super-powered Captain Atom, a being almost entirely composed of pure energy that faces struggles with losing his humanity. His powers stem from the Quantum Field, generic cosmic force #303408028 which allows him to manipulate matter and energy. He later joins the Justice League (even leading his own iteration of the Justice League at one point), and at one point pulled a Hal Jordan/Jean Grey and became the mentally unstable supervillain, Monarch. He has been depicted as a government stooge several times, which has brought him into conflict with the Justice League.
  • Notability outside of comics: Appears in the DCAU's Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice, Batman: The Brave and the Bold (as an asshole), Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, and Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox.
  • Power tier and abilities: TL;DR he's a DC Herald™️ with matter/energy manipulation.

If you wanted to wank Ziggy (Xenosaga), then yeah we have opponents. Has an ex-human alias in the form of Jan Sauer, his entire arc is about his wanton loss of humanity, has ties to Ziggurat Industries; the Kukai Foundation and U-TIC / The Mizrahi’s in general, and Saga does have it’s own bonus material such as Perfect Works and Jan’s own backstory in Pied Piper (where Erich Weber became an ex-friend turned Testament (Voyager) to Jan).

Could put this in a little more detail, but I only just got out of bed lol.

Could put this in a little more detail, but I only just got out of bed lol.
Some miscellaneous details:
  • The experiment that gave him his powers blasted him 20 years forward in time
  • Atom has a symbiosis with his metallic shell, which is composed of a portion of an alien being
  • The Quantum Field is a primal universal force that binds everything together, and Atom is the avatar of this force
  • Atom was at one point blackmailed on false charges to be under the government’s control before clearing his name
  • Captain Atom has lost many sensations and traits he had when he was a normal human, such as the ability to feel temperatures, and the need to eat, sleep, or breath. He cannot die from old age and has no blood.
  • Captain Atom has at one point played god and created his own universe, only to repeatedly destroy and recreate it after facing inconveniences
  • As Monarch, Atom caused a multiversal war and plotted to become the ruler of a unified Earth.
  • To avoid developing a God Complex or giving into his darker impulses, he usually holds back to immense degrees

Some miscellaneous details:
  • Atom has a symbiosis with his metallic shell, which is composed of a portion of an alien being
  • The Quantum Field is a primal universal force that binds everything together, and Atom is the avatar of this force
  • Atom was at one point blackmailed on false charges to be under the government’s control before clearing his name
  • Captain Atom has lost many sensations and traits he had when he was a normal human, such as the ability to feel temperatures, and the need to eat, sleep, or breath. He cannot die from old age and has no blood.
  • Captain Atom has at one point played god and created his own universe, only to repeatedly destroy and recreate it after facing inconveniences
  • As Monarch, Atom caused a multiversal war and plotted to become the ruler of a unified Earth.
  • To avoid developing a God Complex or giving into his darker impulses, he usually holds back to immense degrees
I like him vs Godzilla imo.

Yeah, if there appears to be enough interest in this project from folks. Much as I love Vash, his and his series is kinda still pretty niche among the normies.
Ye but if his anime gets hot and strikes a connections with em I can see them do bring him on
dek3sd1-fab3c2a5-d76d-41bd-bf7f-20298545c18f.png
I've heard of these two and depending on when S10 happens it might tie into FF7R Ep2 where Vincent will likely make a major appearance.

*Dante already has Kratos.
*I highly doubt Alucard (Hellsing) will return.
*And Spike Spiegel is meme noob trap MU and you can't convince me otherwise.

I meant that I myself would put Ziggy in more detail, but thanks anyway.

Now... let's see...

Closest to this in Ziggy's case is the LRA (Life Recycling Act) meant that he was 'resurrected' and made into a cyborg against his will. He, by the legalities of Saga's canon, has been alive for what is approaching 130 years.

It's posited in Saga II by Jr. that Ziggy could upgrade his body with some of the Realian technology lying around in the universe. After taking a mortal blow from Voyager in the Omega System after the defeat of Sergius, his repairs ultimately took that form, leading to his loan out to MOMO and written property of the Kukai foundation in AMY/III.

I'll throw the names 'U-DO', 'U.M.N' and 'Encephalon' at you, and recommend you research them at your leisure. Saga cosmology goes over my head half the time, even without all of III's retcons and contradictions.

Ziggy isn't it's representative, (that goes to any combination of Yeshua (chaos), KOS-MOS (Mary), Abel and Nephilim), but Ziggy has taken hits from beings on that scale before.

Funny story: Saga 1 does actually have a subplot where Ziggy gets roped into an arrest by the Galaxy Federation Military, because Feds/U-TIC doctored footage of the Durandal (a Kukai vessel) attacking the Woglinde (the VECTOR ship that was actually destroyed by the Gnosis at the beginning of 1). The AAA data from KOS-MOS Encephalon Dive was what proved their innocence.

Pied Piper also has Ziggy commit suicide at the end, when Voyager (supposedly) manipulated him into it after a series of Encephalon Dives.

#JustCyborgThings (sort of)

The rest can be contributed to Xenosaga cosmology, not to Ziggy per se.

Yes it's tru
Maybe the "average" monkey could scale to that fire.
Technically they had Wario at Tier 5, albeit via an utterly ridiculous calc
I'd like to know the reason why it is ridiculous.
though maybe DB's overuse of "DC wins lol" kinda hammered the point that DC top tiers are just BS.
I totally agree. DC High Tier characters deserve a L.
Herc only has Strength and speed is up for debate

Wukong ain't far off and has many ways to get the W
I heard that if the mountain Sun Wukong lifted is considered as universal (mostly based on "it is the symbol of Buddhism"), Herc would lose strength advantage. But IDK how Death Battle Team interpret Herc and Wukong, as the interpretations of them are often subject of debate. As far as I know, Journey to the West has "Journey is a conspiracy plotted by the Immortal and the Buddha" theory, "Journey is monkey's redemption" theory (You hear that right. It is just one of the theories) and so on. Each theory has different power scaling system and each theory has inspired different JttW "fanon". For Herc, he is not a character without many different interpretations.

It is not out of imagination if Wukong takes a L as Wukong has interpretations which would cause him to lose, though some Wukong supporters may be... aggressive and "Everything is Political"?

Last edited:
Lego Monkie Kid has universe level feats
Maybe the "average" monkey could scale to that fire.
Explanations and links thanks.

Wario Low 5B feat debunked
I'd like to know the reason why it is ridiculous.

though maybe DB's overuse of "DC wins lol" kinda hammered the point that DC top tiers are just BS
I totally agree. DC High Tier characters deserve a L.
Well if we want to feed an L to DC this has to be done carefully.
Even back at Harley Quinn vs Jinx there are minor lash backs on legitimacy of Jinx scaling from tier 7 feats.
Also, sometimes some "DC herald killer" characters can just be pulled away from, well, killing the DC characters.

I heard that if the mountain Sun Wukong lifted is considered as universal (mostly based on "it is the symbol of Buddhism"), Herc would lose strength advantage. But IDK how Death Battle Team interpret Herc and Wukong, as the interpretations of them are often subject of debate. As far as I know, Journey to the West has "Journey is a conspiracy plotted by the Immortal and the Buddha" theory, "Journey is monkey's redemption" theory (You hear that right. It is just one of the theories) and so on. Each theory has different power scaling system and each theory has inspired different JttW "fanon". For Herc, he is not a character without many different interpretations.
It is not out of imagination if Wukong takes a L as Wukong has interpretations which would cause him to lose, though some Wukong supporters may be... aggressive and "Everything is Political"?
They just let a Tencent character defeat a Warner Bros character. You are over-thinking too much.

Explanations and links thanks.

Well if we want to feed an L to DC this has to be done carefully.
Even back at Harley Quinn vs Jinx there are minor lash backs on legitimacy of Jinx scaling from tier 7 feats.
Also, sometimes some "DC herald killer" characters can just be pulled away from, well, killing the DC characters.

They just let a Tencent character defeat a Warner Bros character. You are over-thinking too much.

i mean even with a strength advantage herc literally has no way of killing sun

Also

just take a look at his first key.

yeah I don’t see how herc wins this

hydra arrows prove useless if sun can resist madness and besides sun can’t kill himself even if it worked.

Speed is questionable but even then herc can’t kill sun

suns pole ignores durability. And the duplication stuff is gonna be a big problem

and then he can put herc to sleep

he can also turn invisible, shrink herc to tiny size, danmaku herc, and even give him a seizure if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back