• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyborg vs Pneuma (DC vs Xenoblade Chronicles)

Theme: Technological heroes trying to find their place in the world after trauma.

Connections: Victor and Pneuma are both technologically advanced heroes of their world.

They were given life through the actions of their fathers (Silas turned Victor into a cyborg to save his life; Klaus/The Architect created Pneuma, along with the other Aigises, to collect data on the new world he had created).

They both would experience traumatic events which had an influence on the rest of their lives.

• ⁠Victor was mortally wounded by an explosion. Silas then used the Mother Box to reform Victor's wounded body with cybernetic enhancements. This would unlock new, untold power for Victor.
• ⁠Pneuma, as Mythra, in a battle against Malos, used too much of her power and sank the Torna titan.

After their experiences, Victor and Mythra regretted their lives and wished that they would have died (Victor, at first, hates his father for what happened and wishes that he had let him die; Mythra believes she is too dangerous to be left alive. Therefore, she wants to find The Architect to wish for her own death).

They would later resurface in their world to help save it from those who would destroy it (Cyborg helps the pre-formed Justice League against their battle against Darkseid; Rex awakens Pyra, whom Mythra created with a fraction of her power, to fight against a returned Malos alongside Jin and the terrorist group Torna).

They would later come to terms with their trauma with the help and guidance of close friends and allies. This would allow them to give their all when it came to fighting evil (Victor would constantly upgrade and improve his body; Pyra and Mythra would assume the form Pneuma once again).

They both possess great technological power (Cyborg is powered by a Mother Box; Pneuma is an Aegis and therefore possess the code for the evolution of her world).

Cyborg and Pneuma fight villains who are after them for their technology (Brother Blood and Grid; Malos).

They are often mediators for their allies (Victor is often a mediator between the Justice League and Teen Titans, handling dilemmas between and within the two groups; Pneuma is basically a mediator between humans and blades).

Cyborg possesses similar character attributes as the three Aegis girls.

• ⁠Pyra exhibits great amounts of kindness. Similarly, Cyborg is very kind towards his allies, especially new allies.
• ⁠Mythra is somewhat cocky and enjoys talking down to her opponents, but she knows when to take things seriously. Cyborg also enjoys moments of trash talking. Booyah!
• ⁠Pneuma takes the best of both Pyra and Mythra to be very compassionate and dependable. Cyborg is ironically the most human member on his team. Always standing up for what's right.
May I ask:
Can normies or surface ACGN audience spot some (if not all) close connections between Cyborg (DC) vs Pneuma (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

Because I am comparing this with other Cyborg matchups like vs Android 17, Genos, Chise (Saikano), Aigis, Noel Vermilion and KOS-MOS and Aleph and such.

Last edited:
Well... it seems that Monkey Prince can scale to DC street tier, though he may not meet the standard of having a profile in VS Battles Wiki.
Does he not play with Aquaman level and Shazam level rivals? I thought he was "yet another herald level" if not skyfather EOS (okay Monkey Prince is far from being finished at the point)

Man I need to see if I can get a comic or at least some scans

Does he not play with Aquaman level and Shazam level rivals? I thought he was "yet another herald level" if not skyfather EOS (okay Monkey Prince is far from being finished at the point)

Man I need to see if I can get a comic or at least some scans
I feel that Monkey Prince is still Shazam level but he has mentally restrained himself. Mr. Zhu has said that his uncontrolled power once blows half of the city up.

Based on?
Not only that MU is ass (Connections are utterly non existent) but don't see that MU being that popular
Bro, Garou vs Kenpachi is the most popular matchup for both. By a sizable portion at that. Simply because people like “strong af dude looking for the strongest fighter and turns into a monster” and it’s the closest, the only good Kenny match, and all of the other Garou opponents are taken.

Bro, Garou vs Kenpachi is the most popular matchup for both. By a sizable portion at that. Simply because people like “strong af dude looking for the strongest fighter and turns into a monster” and it’s the closest, the only good Kenny match, and all of the other Garou opponents are taken.
M8 I'm sorry but I have to call 🧢
I don't see this MU being promoted in the community
Outside it being a suggestion hell I don't see Casuals want this ala Omnilander

And uh Garou vs Kenpachi falls flat on its ass when you remember That Garou can't see Ken at all
SeFioNO.jpeg

and don't try and argue the whole "senses" crap helping Garou
so Garou will be fighting a dude he can't even see nor talk to

Unless Boba vs whomever is live action
exactly Boba vs Predator could be Live Action or Boba could show up on the next half or maybe this season is longer, so we may be a few more episodes away from the mid-season finale

we shall see, there is a 5 episode gap from the last 3D fight right now, I don't think there has been such a big gap since the early seasons

And uh Garou vs Kenpachi falls flat on its ass when you remember That Garou can't see Ken at all
SeFioNO.jpeg

and don't try and argue the whole "senses" crap helping Garou
so Garou will be fighting a dude he can't even see nor talk to
Not familiar with Bleach, why is the lady chained from her chest with a hole that allows her to see spiritual entities?
Off topic: can Kabuto Yakushi see Tosen Kaname?

exactly Boba vs Predator could be Live Action or Boba could show up on the next half or maybe this season is longer, so we may be a few more episodes away from the mid-season finale

we shall see, there is a 5 episode gap from the last 3D fight right now, I don't think there has been such a big gap since the early seasons
A 5-episode gap for another 3D episode may be acceptable here in this particular case since we have had one hand drawn episode for episode 9-5. (And hand drawn episode can be just as hard as or harder than using 3D models.)
Or should I mention some in-house Rooster Teeth members... left so that the company may actually have proportionately more hand drawn animation team than 3D animation team. (Bummer for RWBY though)

Well, one Boba Fett or Predator or even Star-lord 3D model should not be too hard to make.

Last edited:
Yujiro: Does martial arts

Everyone: Wow literally Garou perfect opponent I’m sure they have a ton of connections. What? Have I read Baki? No
Well Baki Hanma will win against Ohma Tokita so nobody, nobody (KH series) and nobody (BB series) will feel sad Yujiro gets curbstomped.

Omnilander is now at 4.3M, same as Saitama vs Popeye

The real fight begins now

lmao

Heard Gohan got a substantial buff (new form) in DBSSH, won't save him against Superboy though lol
We shall see.

But the speed difference is still a big hurdle and as long as Superboy has some durability negation methods and Gohan does not learn how to breathe in vacuum space Gohan is still better off crapping on Invincible and avenge for John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back