• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

As if Ren Amamiya vs Legionis is not enough
Therewolf Media presents Goro Akechi vs Akira Howard

May I ask: Does Astral Chain mess with anything that "transcends the concept of dimensions, a realm of formless, nonexistent information unbound by the concept of coordinates"? Does any character even transcend time and space?

I love how Grand Admiral Thrawn vs Jean-Luc Picard is one of the fairest Star Wars vs Star Trek fights if not THE fairest fight.

Invincible hype is huge but Gohan vs Superboy would basically be unofficial continuation of DB's most viewed episodes to date. It'd totally outperform Mark vs Gohan

So, apparentlyGamma 2 sacrifices himself (like a another android ) and Gohan rage transforms into his blanco state
FU5-O3xWQAM6PAr
da0.gif

XCX seems to like Fire Emblem MUs for some reason... huh...

"This was not intended to be taken as a ******* challenge" - Yahtzee:

Elma_vs_Shez.png

Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X) vs Shez (Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes)
(yes, I have been playing FEW3H demo, why do you ask?)

- Both are dual-wielding swordsmen(/woman) with berserker-esque amps, likely related to their inner forms (Overdrive from the Mimeozome, and Shez having Arval).

- Both are introduced to rag-tag groups of mercs and other professions on their respective journeys. Elma already being familiar with Gwin/Irina (and the new LA Government, for that matter) when bringing Cross back, and Shez bumping into the lords of Fodlan / GM and their classes.
Joining a class in 3H can also be interpreted as similar to joining a BLADE Division.

- Eh... that's about it for now. Details only go up to Ch. 4, so consider this MU a work in progress.

You know, after a debate I've had, I've been wondering if we're gonna get another Mario episode this season? Because it's been a while since we've had one. Bowser vs Eggman may be out of the question now but what about a MU like say, Luigi vs Pac-Man? Or a Bowser Jr episode? Or a Waluigi episode?

Man I feel really bad for Nemesis. People are literally clowning him for not wanting to be apart of the Hercules vs Sun Wukong debate. I saw a Reddit post mocking him once too making a thumbnail of him vs Buddhism.

Man my respect for this community gets lower by the day.
It doesn't help (iirc) he's actually going through a very rough patch but is trying to at least get some content out for his fans but unfortunately some forget there's actually a human being behind the work.

Reddit being toxic is nothing new tho and should honestly just be ignored, trolls feed off the attention afterall.

Last edited:
You know, after a debate I've had, I've been wondering if we're gonna get another Mario episode this season? Because it's been a while since we've had one. Bowser vs Eggman may be out of the question now but what about a MU like say, Luigi vs Pac-Man? Or a Bowser Jr episode? Or a Waluigi episode?
Luigi vs Pac-Man could be the Halloween episode this season. It's basically between it and Michael vs Jason.

Otherwise I really wouldn't expect another Mario episode until Bowser vs Eggman. From there it's a matter of when we get Luigi vs Pac-Man, if Mario vs Kirby happens, and if we get a Paper Mario matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back