• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was inspired one h ago:

onp8h1nqyl491.png

Enough to beat Popeye or not?
No. No level of AP will matter unless Saitama gains hax resistance and a way to negate Low-Godly Regen

Also they placed Popeye at Universal

Garou feat got calced to be 250 yottatons or 5-A
We’re gonna rate the attack at “5-A, likely High 4-C” since it most likely replicated the power of an actual Gamma ray burst

Well anyway, Garou beats Tekken now in that cosmic form, to let you know
Ironically I'm pretty sure Cosmic Garou violates DB's rules since he can only reach this state via getting amped by God

Though it'd be lame to exclude Garou's strongest form just because it's technically outside help, Cosmic Garou has a lot of animation potential

Personally, I would say that this is worse logic, because if they wanted to promote XC3, they would wait until the game comes out (Noah MU, for example). Despite the narrative fusion of the XC1/XC2 verses, there's no guarantee that Shulk will be in XC3 in any form.
Shulk is the most popular Xenoblade Rep to get on the show while ur not wrong I could see him being on to get folks attention to the series
I feel if Garou is fighting anyone, it's definitely gonna be Raoh
I feel if Garou is fighting anyone, it's definitely gonna be Raoh
Raoh definitely given the crew do like him and like the MU

Shulk is the most popular Xenoblade Rep to get on the show while ur not wrong I could see him being on to get folks attention to the series

Raoh definitely given the crew do like him and like the MU
I honestly don't think it's a bad MU, but I understand why some don't like it, it's admittedly basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back