• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Man from Mega Man, specifically his MegaMix manga incarnation catches my attention.
Look ma, I'm famous!

SuperStarCheater.jpg

You know, after a debate I've had, I've been wondering if we're gonna get another Mario episode this season? Because it's been a while since we've had one. Bowser vs Eggman may be out of the question now but what about a MU like say, Luigi vs Pac-Man? Or a Bowser Jr episode? Or a Waluigi episode?
Somewhat late, but I’ve seen Posion vs Birdo recently, it’s kinda meh tho, I don’t know the connections outside of trans

Ken Kaneki: (to Shinichi Izumi) Poor child.
(Well pre-Cochlea Kaneki is more than enough to sweep Parasyte. And also Attack on Titan. Wondering if Dragon Ken and Post-Dragon Ken could sweep Owari no Seraph too.)

.GIFFany and Monika would be an interesting digital duel, despite .GIFFany debuting in only one episode.
Monika vs Miyuki Sone over Monika vs .GIFFany any day of the week.

Moreover: DDLC IS inspired by Totono. Every Asian who knows DDLC and Totono knows this.

Last edited:
Yeah, some mainstream match-ups aren't too bad.
Like define mainstream.

I would say a spam on Marvel and DC and even Marvel vs DC is partly because they are mainstream enough - at least in the eyes of Rooster Teeth board of directors.

I mean, Kirito vs Shiroe or Maple or even Kuroyukihime is pretty straightforward in Asia. I am sad to see how many people feel the same in the States.

DB doesnt have to use any specific verse. All they need to do is be far more varied and not use... well you know.

Although as an extra, the only thing I wouldnt want is too many RT series matches. Its kinda cringe RWBY is guaranteed to get more matches than some other verses.
Well they also make Red vs Blue.

They kind of flopped at Camp Camp and flopped hard at Genlock.

Mario fights kinda dried out, even DB seems to agree at this point.

Bowser vs Eggman & Luigi vs Pac-Man feel possibilities at this point. Maybe Wario vs Knux but thats a bit stretch.

Gohan actually gained sth that makes him marginally less boring for fightning.

Makankosappo/Special Beam Cannon

Oh, Blanco being real is wild but for VS its just another colored SSJ2 lol

Piccolo got an orange hulk-esque form btw
SPOILER_IMG_7593.jpg

SPOILER_IMG_7598.jpg

Looks stupid as hell
They turned a pickle into an orange and gave Gohan a quintessential fanfic form lol! Jokes aside I'm glad Piccolo and Gohan got so major buffs as well as attention too bad the film is gonna be hit or miss depending on your animation taste. Their MUs are still trash tho.

Gohan actually gained sth that makes him marginally less boring for fightning.

Makankosappo/Special Beam Cannon

Oh, Blanco being real is wild but for VS its just another colored SSJ2 lol
I can't ******* believe how much impact Dragon Ball X has made, now Toei and Warner Bros are acknowledging Gohan Blanco and UI Shaggy, the only thing that is left to do is for Toei to make El Hermano a real character, lol

Although for DBS spoilers more:

Boooo you cant scale Cell to uni stuff, that was different one boooo

And while I dont think Kaiju Cell is too bad idea, taking a character and making it into nothing isnt that good.

But at least the most important thing will happen. Devilartemis memes. And in the end, isnt that what really matters?

Although for DBS spoilers more:

Boooo you cant scale Cell to uni stuff, that was different one boooo

And while I dont think Kaiju Cell is too bad idea, taking a character and making it into nothing isnt that good.

But at least the most important thing will happen. Devilartemis memes. And in the end, isnt that what really matters?
No. Movie is turning out to be low tier in many respects. Toriyama needs to retire. Man lost the plot long ago, and Broly was an outlier.

DevilArtemis memes cannot make up for jackshit.

Since mythology is fair game for matchups now, are there any characters who currently have no good opponents who get feasibly get one from mythology? Mythology vs non-mythology is kinda weird, I know, but it could feasibly happen.

For example, there's a lot of half-human demigods for Gohan and Mark.
Mark and Gohan vs Every single gods' careless one-night stand given life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back