• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DB should stop worrying about clicks post Omnilander even if HercKong fails, which I don't think it will. Even the most critical people and hard to please crowd of the DB fandom are excited or intrigued about the next fight.

Look guys, here how mediocre the first half of Season 8 was in terms of views, this wayback archive screenshot is from August 2021, just a few weeks from Batman vs Iron-Man

Even WandaZee and Jinxly are clowning most of first half Season 8 at this point.

They're in a rather good shape.
This is a good point to bring up
Magneto vs Tetsuo is at 1.2 Mil already so HerKong could do decently well enough it doesn't need to mad numbers
By "dark" I think you mean verses too obscure in general, or verses super well-known in Asia Pacific but are WHO members in the United States (like Saint Seiya and Bastard and a lot more), or verses or things well-known or even well discussed among the general public but are less specifically talked by the ACGN communities.
The crew is now aware of SS given they brought up Moon vs Seiya

Or Darth Vader.
It's okay we have Vader VS Saber at home
679a6a34-9c06-4922-a993-c51e0ddb25e3

Provided this episode succeeds, Cu Chulainn should absolutely be up next on the myth chopping block. The Gae Bolg promises us one of the goriest deaths in all of death battle, plus a potential win for Irish myth and my culture, so I'm fully on board with it.
Hell yeah man, we've gotten a proto superman and a proto goku, we need that proto Hulk with mad spear and a madder puck

Hey guys, what do you think of Musashi Miyamoto vs Mugen(Samurai Champloo)?
If you mean Musashi Miyamoto (historical Japanese samurai) vs Mugen (Samurai Champloo),

Well, Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) vs Mugen (Samurai Champloo) exists.

Absolutely loved Magneto vs Tetsuo. Writing was fantastic, animation was amazing, voice actors were brilliant, choreography was good once we got past the repetitive "pick up and throw stuff at each other in the most basic of ways", track is one of, if not my favourite of the season. A great episode all around, 9/10.

Next time: ALL OF MY YES. After the string of predictable matchups with obvious results, something like Hercules/Sun Wukong is exactly what the doctor ordered. This is breaking new ground for Death Battle, probably the biggest step since ... I want to say bringing in live-action fights back in Season 5? Feel free to correct me on that.

Conceptually, I already love this matchup. Hoping that this episode doing well leads to more out of the box matchups like this. That said, Death Battle, as mentioned, needs to put in the work for this to land.

Please be good, but more than that, PLEASE do well...
I wonder if they'll have Sun Wukong and Heracles speak their native languages throughout the fight
Better yet, imagine if the song has Chinese and Greek vocals. Maybe even a duet between them?

Vagabond Miyamoto, also no, Kenshin absolutely widens Mugen's butthole, I dont really want a stomp match like that
Kenshin Himura AP stomps Mugen because of that one feat deemed to be a detonation explosion and the fighters are deemed to be caught in the cloud deemed to be a fireball.

To be fair Samurai Champloo also has some rock smashing and building tearing feats so AP difference can be lower than expected.

Meanwhile Mugen decimated the real historical Musashi Miyamoto any day of the week.

Unless you mean some other Musashi Miyamoto.

okay moving on
Given the leak was confirmed Fake and Boba may be the Mid Season finale what MU could be in the second Half ?
Episode with Naruto character: 5 seasons in a row was at least Naruto episode
Episode with Bleach character: new Bleach anime is coming out
Gru vs Megamind: because Minions: The Rise of Gru
Shulk vs Lighting: because new Xenoblade game
Black Adam vs Apocalypse: Black Adam movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back