• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they gave Herc the speed that's been talked about, he should be back to the battlefield in no time.
Honestly, if Hercules is going to placed at those speeds, does Sun Wukong even have a reliable way of hitting him? Because that's not just fast, that's........really really really fast. Hercules could literally attempt every single wincon he has, get bored, leave, and live an innumerable amount of lifetimes before Sun can so much as begin to do anything.

Is said feat even usable as travel or movement speed, or only as reaction speed? Because Sun definitely has much higher travel speed and decent AoE attacks/hax if that's the case.

Plus again, there's nothing Herc has that can permanently put him down, and fighting billions of opponents that all have a wall of hax and tens of thousands of projectiles that can be used on you, isn't easy to overcome. The sheer amount of arena control Sun has would be monstrous to face.

Wiz: These two maestros of kinesis have ignited revolutions not just in their worlds, but also the very mediums they exist within.
A bit late to ask: how does Magneto bring revolutions to the mediums he exists within? (Like... many western audience knew that Japan ACGN works are awesome through watching the Akira 1988 film.)

Speaking of classic book and mythology characters, I have thought of some matchups... I subconsciously believe that they could be weird
  • Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet (Romeo and Juliet) vs LIANG Shanbo and ZHU Yingtai (Liang-Zhu / Butterfly Lovers)
  • General matchups with The Musketeers
  • General matchups with Robin Hood
  • General matchups with Hou Yi (the archer who shot 9 suns down)
  • General matchups with Bai Suzhen (the White Snake from the Chinese folktale Legend of the White Snake)
  • General matchups with "Ne'Zha" ("Marshal of the Central Altar", another super popular figure in Chinese mythology and is actually worshipped as a deity in Taoism in China Taoism)

Last edited:
Provided this episode succeeds, Cu Chulainn should absolutely be up next on the myth chopping block. The Gae Bolg promises us one of the goriest deaths in all of death battle, plus a potential win for Irish myth and my culture, so I'm fully on board with it.

wouldn’t fate version be better

cause when I hear that name I think of the guy who fights an archer who doesn’t use a bow.

he also dies a lot

wouldn’t fate version be better

cause when I hear that name I think of the guy who fights an archer who doesn’t use a bow.

he also dies a lot
**** no. Fate version is not better then the actual Cu Chulainn. You think of Fate, because you watched that and never looked up the actual mythology. I, on the other hand, grew up with this being taught to me in primary school. And knowing how much of a beast he is in the stories I was taught, I want the proper version to show up on Death Battle.

**** no. Fate version is not better then the actual Cu Chulainn. You think of Fate, because you watched that and never looked up the actual mythology. I, on the other hand, grew up with this being taught to me in primary school. And knowing how much of a beast he is in the stories I was taught, I want the proper version to show up on Death Battle.

i only wanted it because I want an actual fate character to be in death battle

since we only have dbx for fate

i only wanted it because I want an actual fate character to be in death battle

since we only have dbx for fate
Speaking of Fate characters...

We currently have for DBX
  • Rin Tohsaka (vs Sakura Haruno)
  • Rider (Medusa) (vs Boa Hancock)
And a lot more from Brandon Yates commissioned music...
From the Community Death Battle they also notice somehow a matchup with Gilgamesh exists.

How good is Medusa (Greek mythology) vs Bai Suzhen (Chinese folktale)

Or Darth Vader.
What is the meaning of this

All things fair... Saber also has Clare (where Guts were freed to fight against Dimitri)

Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet (Romeo and Juliet) vs LIANG Shanbo and ZHU Yingtai (Liang-Zhu / Butterfly Lovers)
No romance characters rule in VS Battles Wiki
General matchups with Hou Yi (the archer who shot 9 suns down)
VS Battles Wiki has a Touhou Project versions of Hou Yi though I believe that the picture used should be removed since it is not in Touhou Project. His opponent may be Apollo or any other sun gods.
General matchups with "Ne'Zha" ("Marshal of the Central Altar", another super popular figure in Chinese mythology and is actually worshipped as a deity in Taoism in China Taoism)
The one who contributes to the bullet hell, along with Sun Wukong, intense than Touhou Project.

By the way, I feel that The Emperor of Mankind could fight against Qin Shi Huang from Fate/Grand Order. Ignoring the infamous political "Qin system" and Chinese Legalism, which are sometimes blamed for making people in Asia enjoy less freedom.

Last edited:
To be fair, Saber vs Darth Vader is also a highly requested match. I agree with Tipper though, as Obito vs Vader and Erza vs Saber are likely bigger draws int terms of views.

Honestly, couldn't care less about who faces who, I only know Saber and Vader.

I think DB should stop worrying about clicks post Omnilander even if HercKong fails, which I don't think it will. Even the most critical people and hard to please crowd of the DB fandom are excited or intrigued about the next fight.

Look guys, here how mediocre the first half of Season 8 was in terms of views, this wayback archive screenshot is from August 2021, just a few weeks from Batman vs Iron-Man

Even WandaZee and Jinxly are clowning most of first half Season 8 at this point.

They're in a rather good shape.

well, if it fails we shouldn't worry too much thanks to the improved visits that Omnilander gave, but if this works maybe we could have more of these kind of fights and who knows the dark verses could finally be an option to consider instead of going with a popular option that could be worse.
By "dark" I think you mean verses too obscure in general, or verses super well-known in Asia Pacific but are WHO members in the United States (like Saint Seiya and Bastard and a lot more), or verses or things well-known or even well discussed among the general public but are less specifically talked by the ACGN communities.

By "dark" I think you mean verses too obscure in general, or verses super well-known in Asia Pacific but are WHO members in the United States (like Saint Seiya and Bastard and a lot more), or verses or things well-known or even well discussed among the general public but are less specifically talked by the ACGN communities.
in general those verses that are quite discussed but have not appeared for some strange reason and those that are a little more hidden from the casual public.

Obi-Wan vs Kakashi turns that into a "Maybe not".

You need to stop thinking certain matchups are a guaranteed lock.
Mate u saw how successful Obi Wan Vs Kakashi and Both Vader and Obito has enough stuff to make it stand out

Not to mention it's popular with casuals and the community hell Ultraguy blogs damn wells brings it up

So while not every MU is guaranteed however some are more than the others

obito is that he does not have many options as an alternative mu.

vader has a considerably high amount of MU

but if obito vs vader should be the one to happen, it's simply number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back