• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a joke or curiosity, this type of subject matter may land you in hot water. There's a reason religious and mythology profiles got yeeted.
Hellenism and Norse profiles were removed because of neopagans, correct? No disrespect intended to them btw but damn, I miss the Hecate profile. Where and when did the CRT that got the mythology profiles removed occur?

Magneto VS Tetsuo (Marvel VS Akira) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 6 hours ago

Make it 1 m or even 2 m a day and Death Battle will throw more good Japan ACGN works into Death Battle and be more attentive to public demands when using Marvel or DC or other capeshit.
It's doing better than I thought actually, already passed Jinxly day 1 (439k yikes) and will surely pass day 1 WandaZee (537k), it may be open stronger than a ThorGeta or MadAizen or DioCard

We shall see.

It's doing better than I thought actually, already passed Jinxly day 1 (439k yikes) and will surely pass day 1 WandaZee (537k), it may be open stronger than a ThorGeta or MadAizen or DioCard

We shall see.
I think this is all because of the phenomenal performance of Omnilander, it injected new life into the channel and with that comes more fans sticking around.

image_1.jpg

Even if it's only been done in one episode in reference to another episode, Pink Haired Anime Characters vs Symbiotes is one of my favorite running gags in the show

so jason who do you root and bet for. herc or monke?
Root for both/neutral
Bets? You know we know the obvious choice.

Also funny how Marvel Hercules was a big thing for Magneto in the fight and then next time we get Hercules
And gets destroyed by The Battle Buddha.

Wait. Does that mean Monkey Prince (DC) may get the scalings from the OG Sun Wukong? When will Monkey Prince get further development and showings?

Zeus vs Odin
This could be fun.
Why this remotely relates to me with Arceus vs King Drasil? Or Arceus vs Amaterasu?

That said, will we see the OG Amaterasu or OG Yggdrasil into a Death Battle? I know chances are weak.

Alright boys let's get down to business shall we...
GridArt_20220606_105250340.jpg

For DB to touch upon actual Mythology is the most surprising thing they had done in years, when they said there were going to be some out there MU they weren't kidding.

we have bitched about DB doing nothing but Capeshit/Anime/standard Vidya MU #405909 and playing it safe yet here we have the most interesting MU of the season taking place next week, This matchup is actually something brand new and different.

however the MU chances to do succeed is 50/50 sure both are known enough names but that translating to view count for DB remains to be seen

if the Episode does well enough, it opens up so much ******* potential like you wouldn't believe. RT Higher ups would be open to introduce more new franchises and not constantly rely on Marvel/DC, Mainstream Anime etc to get the views

If this MU doesn't do well, then **** the vs community and the casuals. They're bloody liars if they allow something that has so much potential like this to flop.
the crew has to do there part to make this good as well this episode requires two to tango Tbf but when peeps ain't doing shit to get folks onboard with these types of MU then they better get ready to eat shit and cry when DB decides to stick Capeshit Mu Feat Anime Characters#10000

If this Flops don't ever ask DB to any do obscure Mu.

Magento Vs Tetsuo was pretty neat. It did kinda got emotional near the end and maybe pulled it off a little better than Tanjiro VS Jonathan.
For next time, I did not expect Heracules VS Sun Wukong to be a matchup, much less using mythological characters. And it seems they're using their OG legends/base so no adaptations or inspirations. Though I am not too familiar with both, I'm curious on how this one will go.
already saw a reactor saying the mid-season finale better be a RWBY fight to make up for the "literal who" match-up next time
What does the reactor mean? We got Sun Wukong from RWBY for next time!
Problem tho, as we saw with girl vs girl matches so far, audience likes 🍌 over 🐱 and 🍑 and 🍉

Which is disappointing how uncultured people are 🗿
Well maybe if DEATH BATTLE added a futanari character....
Unfortunately nothing is sacred to the vs community, if something exists then by god they will apply power scaling to it.
So it's like Rule 34, but for nerd fights and calculations instead?
Can't believe Vegeta is shorter than Tanjiro
I...have trouble imagining that.

Thor - 6'6 (198 cm)
Jonathan - 6'5 (195 cm)
Omni-Man - 6'2 (188 cm)
Magneto - 6'2 (188 cm)
Boba Fett - 6'0 (183 cm)
Homelander - 5'11 (180 cm)
Zatana - 5'7 (170 cm)
Scarlet Witch - 5'7 (170 cm)
Harley Quinn - 5'6 (168 cm)
Tanjiro - 5'5 (165 cm)
Vegeta 5'5 (164 cm)
Jinx - 5'4 (163 cm)
Tetsuo - 5'4 (162 cm)
Vegeta: !

For DB to touch upon actual Mythology is the most surprising thing they had done in years, when they said there were going to be some out there MU they weren't kidding.

we have bitched about DB doing nothing but Capeshit/Anime/standard Vidya MU #405909 and playing it safe yet here we have the most interesting MU of the season taking place next week, This matchup is actually something brand new and different.

however the MU chances to do succeed is 50/50 sure both are known enough names but that translating to view count for DB remains to be seen

if the Episode does well enough, it opens up so much ******* potential like you wouldn't believe. RT Higher ups would be open to introduce more new franchises and not constantly rely on Marvel/DC, Mainstream Anime etc to get the views

If this MU doesn't do well, then **** the vs community and the casuals. They're bloody liars if they allow something that has so much potential like this to flop.
the crew has to do there part to make this good as well this episode requires two to tango Tbf but when peeps ain't doing shit to get folks onboard with these types of MU then they better get ready to eat shit and cry when DB decides to stick Capeshit Mu Feat Anime Characters#10000

I'm gonna rewatch the living shit out of this next episode so they'll take more risk like this

Also MUs involving characters that are in the public domain helps avoid YTs broken copyright system. If it does end up opening doors to potential out there MUs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cthulhu Mythos or Fairy Tale (Brothers Grim) characters.

Actually is there anything can scale Hercules to Zeus? The other gods he can reasonably scale to, but isn't Zeus frequently portrayed as being absurdly stronger than everyone else in the mythology except for a small handful of beings?
Herc wrestled Zeus to a standstill and slew giants that survived Zeus’s thunderbolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back