• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
m6688rnic1491.gif
This isn't a true Greek Battle if one of them doesn't end up ass naked.

This guy really call fictional characters who had been around for hundreds of years, who were prominent myth figures of entire civilizations, which stories made the foundations of to just series/franchises but even entire genres like Superhero Comics and Battle Manga, "literal who"?
Normies man

I know about Atlas but what have Zeus, Hermes, and Apollo done?
Zeus has shook the universe and I recall there being an instance where he almost straight up destroyed the universe as a side effect of hitting Cronos with a lightning bolt, and he fought Typhon who is supposedly so large his head brushes against the stars or something like that. Hermes has some neat speed feats, like being the one who takes the souls of everyone who dies to the underworld while still doing everything else he does, Apollo has some feats involving the sun iirc.

hercules still needs to breath or no?

cause wukong can give seizures to others and then herc dies from suffocation.

and wukongs weapon ignores durability.

and then how can you deal with the infinite clones he has

Actually is there anything can scale Hercules to Zeus? The other gods he can reasonably scale to, but isn't Zeus frequently portrayed as being absurdly stronger than everyone else in the mythology except for a small handful of beings?

Just watch the DB and I actually think this might be my favourite DB this season just by the writing and themes alone.

*I'm glad DB didn't shy away from talking about the ugly side of war as well as showing monsters can be created from it (regardless of superpowers) on top of touching on other sensitive subjects. Far more tactful than supersonic sperm.

*Good to see everyone's manic-depressive drone get a bit more screen time in the pre-battle analysis while showing off some science.

*The track is a bop and the voice acting is among the best we've had this season with the contrast of an unstable child Vs an experienced leader.

*The writing was top notch which respected both characters while giving Tetsuo a peaceful non-gory death, alongside Tanjiro Vs Jonathan I'm glad DB are willing to give nuanced characters a dignified demise.

Overall 9/10, this was a DB that was predictable just like Homelander Vs Omni-Man however for completely different reasons it didn't matter since it paid tribute to two characters who came from verses who defined multiple genres and shaped Pop culture as we know it (even today).

As for next time, oh boy...

Anyway I'm glad DB are finally doing mythological battles but yeah judging by the comments plus my own knowledge of both characters, the monkey king sweeps quite easily.

Ofc DB are known for doing composites and I hardly doubt Hercules Vs Sun Wukong will be any different, so I wonder how far DB will composite them?

I find it funny how the last three fights had a character getting killed via the head

Also found it funny that Tetsuo got a merciful and peaceful death meanwhile Korra had hers brain blown out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back