• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone saying this is a Greek match, Hercules is a Roman character not Greek.
Hercules is just the romanised name for Herakles. Most of what they'll be pulling from, is the greek poets, therefore, this will be Herakles. Only reason the name Hercules is being used, is because its more recognizable to today's general audience.

So Herc has the raw stats, while Monke has the hax. Herc's got that nasty Hydra Venom on his arrows that causes such excruciating pain that it makes immortals wish for death. Wukong has his armor that's said to be impenetrable, Herc has the pelt of he Nemian Lion, which is also said to be indestructible by conventional weapons. Hmhm. But then there's the list of wild abilities Wukong has. He has every other stat over Herc IMO apart from raw physical stats and maybe speed.

I hear Herc scales to Hermes speed. How fast is that?

So Herc has the raw stats, while Monke has the hax. Herc's got that nasty Hydra Venom on his arrows that causes such excruciating pain that it makes immortals wish for death. Wukong has his armor that's said to be impenetrable, Herc has the pelt of he Nemian Lion, which is also said to be indestructible by conventional weapons. Hmhm. But then there's the list of wild abilities Wukong has. He has every other stat over Herc IMO apart from raw physical stats and maybe speed.

I hear Herc scales to Hermes speed. How fast is that?
@The_real_cal_howard

I think this is all because of the phenomenal performance of Omnilander, it injected new life into the channel and with that comes more fans sticking around.
Honestly, yeah

I checked Broly vs Hulk numbers using wayback and it was 3.9Mil by the 1 month mark. Omnilander is about a hour or so away from hitting 4M, so it hit 4M in half of the time that Broly vs Hulk did. 80k new subs is pretty great, just from a single episode.

We may need to declare Omnilander as a turning point for the channel. The Post-Ominlander era. Though, I think more time should pass before we actually do.

Now, I actually hope the next fight becomes a huge episode. They can pull it off. They just need to promote it well and we need to share it. They just need to deliver.

and if does, we can call it the Post-HercWukong era....

its a very fitting track frankly
Very fitting indeed.

Sounds like the characteristics of Therewolf Media Death Battle music - sound extra fitting when watching the fight.
(To compare, while Brandon Yates Death Battle music are just as good, those by Yates are as good listening as a standalone as listening with the fight.)

indeed issue is tho what's the Bar minimum for it to be a success is an issue
not even one of the researcher know
But we can instinctively tell episodes like Korra vs Storm and anything below (like Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man) failures.

imo (this is my view pre-OmniLander and may change after Omnilander and how MagTets does)
episodes that get 1.3-1.5m+ in a week are successful episodes
episodes that take a few months to reach 1.5m that are complete flops
episodes that more than half of year or over a year to reach 1.5 or let alone 2m are total failures.

Jinxly and WandaZee had rough starts, but they did overcome Blakasa and Korra vs Storm at least lol

The preview clicks for Hercules vs Sun Wukong will tell a lot. IF they get sub 100k each on the first day, then its time to ring the panic alarm.

Fingers crossed people. Let's pray lol.

imo (this is my view pre-OmniLander and may change after Omnilander and how MagTets does)
episodes that get 1.3-1.5m+ in a week are successful episodes
episodes that take a few months to reach 1.5m that are complete flops
episodes that more than half of year or over a year to reach 1.5 or let alone 2m are total failures.

Jinxly and WandaZee had rough starts, but they did overcome Blakasa and Korra vs Storm at least lol

The preview clicks for Hercules vs Sun Wukong will tell a lot. IF they get sub 100k each on the first day, then its time to ring the panic alarm.

Fingers crossed people. Let's pray lol.
Praying

Tetsuo: (telepathically) Thank you...
Magneto: sighs You are welcome.
This. Touching as that moment but with more feelings of grief and relief. Like Mags really put Tets out of misery.

Tanjiro: (Nezuko) She's... (cough) my... sister...
Jonathan: (bursts into tears) On my honor... as a gentleman, I will protect her with my life!
This now sounds cheesy compared to the above.

Praying

This. Touching as that moment but with more feelings of grief and relief. Like Mags really put Tets out of misery.

This now sounds cheesy compared to the above.
Funny thing is that the losers start with a "T".

For Hec VS Wukong, I heard that you-know-where fanbase has divided reactions. Some cited Diocard in an attempt to prove Death Battle's untrustworthy. Some mentioned Luoism version of Sun Wukong. Some mentioned Taoism version of Sun Wukong. Some claimed Hercules scaling to Zeus. Some said "WTF"-like sentence. Some questioned VS Battles Wiki's High 1-C rating of Sun Wukong.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that the losers start with a "T".

For Hec VS Wukong, I heard that you-know-where fanbase has divided reactions. Some cited Diocard in an attempt to prove Death Battle's untrustworthy. Some mentioned Luoism version of Sun Wukong. Some mentioned Taoism version of Sun Wukong. Some claimed Hercules scaling to Zeus. Some said "WTF"-like sentence. Some questioned VS Battles Wiki's High 1-C rating of Sun Wukong.
The Dharmakaya mode may be questionable, and "Buddha Victorious in Strife" may not be 5-D, but should still be low 2-C for fixing one whole universe construct (questionable) or just multi solar system.

And people "there" did not buy Trevigintillion c Heracross. So Heracross would just die to Infernape with crazy regeneration and some immortality and "messing with the universe" and perhaps smart enough to use poison or attack the weak spots.

The Dharmakaya mode may be questionable, and "Buddha Victorious in Strife" may not be 5-D, but should still be low 2-C for fixing one whole universe construct (questionable) or just multi solar system.

And people "there" did not buy Trevigintillion c Heracross. So Heracross would just die to Infernape with crazy regeneration and some immortality and "messing with the universe" and perhaps smart enough to use poison or attack the weak spots.
Their reason to reject High 1-C Monkey King is because "we don't use zanshi (Poetic Praises) as facts". Actually, it is expected that JttW-related topic is always the flame bait for them, including the old and the young. Insert Liu Xiao Ling Tong meme

FUpJyDxaUAEg_S2

Good thing She-Hulk is immune to petrification

Man looking back Magneto vs Tetsuo was a much better version of Korra vs Storm
Tetsuo felt like a threat requiring Mags to put in genuine effort in beating him Where Korra was dominating Storm who was frankly sandbagging until the killing blow
Ending felt more potent with the winner feeling sorrow over the kill while the latter just felt like the winner was giving the loser some nice words outta pity

and Magneto vs Tetsuo is sitting 912k Rn gonna be reaching 1mil soon

By the way, does anyone here know a lot about Carnage, espesially in modern comics? I'm making a fanon Death Battle with him, and I need some help with research.

so proof that wukong will win here?

FUpJyDxaUAEg_S2

Good thing She-Hulk is immune to petrification
But how tough is "She" in taking hits? We talk about one female Superman as She-Hulk's opponent.

Holy Molly Supergirl vs Lusamine is a thing now.

Magneto VS Tetsuo (Marvel VS Akira) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 22 hours ago

51214 more views let's go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back