• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
made by me
GridArt_20220606_105058219.jpg

A Mythology MU? For sure it was the last thing I was expecting to see in this season.

And i'm going to be honest, i feel far more invested than any previous fights, at least we get actually something more unique.

Harley Quinn VS Jinx > Thor VS Vegeta > Magneto VS Tetsuo > Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna = Omni-Man VS Homelander > Tanjiro VS Jonathan
I have a feeling Herc VS Wukong is gonna be my new favorite
okay the chat reaction to the next time is promising, only a few "Who?"
Hercules VS Wukong has been universally well recieved so far, you know shit's good when the worst reaction is just a "who? connections?"

Sun Wukong's feats make him sound like Magic Pre-Crisis Superman

Leapt to the edge of infinity in a single bound
Solos the Heaven and devastated the cosmos
Immortality x 7
His cudgel can grow infinitely, fill the universe, and hold the Milky Way in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back