• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it at least not a complete stomp?
Haven’t seen the stats but here’s a short summary of their verdict

IMG_5918.png

but it only partly has to do with protons? Sure it says subatomic particles, but also elementary particles plus gamma rays, gravitational deterioration(whatever that means), and nuclear fusion.
Magneto can manipulate all universal elements and forces / every aspect of the Electromagnetic Spectrum

It is unexpected. While I am an obvious Sun Wukong fan and always prepared for creating a FANDOM wiki about JttW and its adoption history, I do believe that he has zero chance to be in DB.

Sun Wukong: You thought Genshin Impact would be the first Great China (including mainland China) character to be in Death Battle, but it was me, your grandpa Sun Wukong!

I expect the remix of this could be in the OST

the whole proton collapse wasn’t even included in the re releases. Meaning it simply could have been mistranslations or not the authors intention. And also if he stabilized the Big Bang, why was he even able to still use it?.
Should be noted their animations aren’t perfectly representative of how they think the match would go and are just for entertainment.

Decent fight, not sure how to feel about Magnito was having that much difficulty though it is kinda incharacter for him to be full PIS most fight most of the time so it fits. Also kinda sad that my boy Lucifer was robbed his match, us satan fans always taken Ls.
Sorry for the late response, but you could still have Lucifer vs Loki, but I’m wondering if they’d composite both Satan and Lucifer because technically they might be different things

Man, if i can't found a MU for og Gil, then i'll just put him up against the og version of an opponent that fate Gil has
unknown.png

Gilgamesh vs Sinbad: Original edition
Sinbad is from what type of mythology again? I remember it being tossed around from culture to culture, but I’m not sure if he has a concrete origin
Also connections?

yeah betting sprites, with sprites they can go crazier with different settings and sfx within the budget

anyways, the rundown analysis footage they use for the episode should be fun

Also if this episode flops, I blame all the ***** complaining and calling it a dead episode, when next season we get more capeshit overdose.

This is probably the most "Oh shit thats such a fun idea" moment I've ever had seeing a reveal, and if the community wastes this I will be so pissed.

Granted the crew needs to make sure the episode slaps as well

Also if this episode flops, I blame all the ***** complaining and calling it a dead episode, when next season we get more capeshit overdose.

This is probably the most "Oh shit thats such a fun idea" moment I've ever had seeing a reveal, and if the community wastes this I will be so pissed.

Granted the crew needs to make sure the episode slaps as well
I don't think anyone would be to blame if its a good episode, this is a massive step out of their comfort zone so that could backfire or go super well

I actually like Spellaholics

My list is
1. Princes of Pride
2. Mad Laugh Riot
3. Ego Death (the fetus part is just so good)
4. Diabolical Invincible Me
5. Spellaholics Synonymous
6. Breathless Blades

Thinking back, Tanjojo's track should've been called Final Breath too bad Link vs Cloud 2 took that name.

F
I actually like Spellaholics

My list is
1. Princes of Pride
2. Mad Laugh Riot
3. Ego Death (the fetus part is just so good)
4. Diabolical Invincible Me
5. Spellaholics Synonymous
6. Breathless Blades

Thinking back, Tanjojo's track should've been called Final Breath too bad Link vs Cloud 2 took that name.
I legit cried at that part man.

1. Mad Laugh Riot
2. Diabolical Invincible Me
3. Breathless Blades
4. Ego Death (depending on how the fight looks it can swap places with BB)
5. Princes of Pride (the beat is amazing but I can't stand the lyrics as they are cringe and only really apply to MCU Thor)
6. Spellaholics Synonymous (admittedly there is not much you can do with these characters music wise, maybe touch upon Wanda's Romani heritage with Gypsy music?)

First Death Battle to get 0 views
Why I feel like this is a pun.

Also what are you even referring to.

Holy. Nobody even talk about the verdict or how "tragic" the fight went into.

As for the post analysis part... do you see the comparison table tho?

I don't think anyone would be to blame if its a good episode, this is a massive step out of their comfort zone so that could backfire or go super well
It better does not flop. This will help shift Death Battle potentially from more copyrighted materials to "safer", public domain materials.

Speaking on risks from copyright laws. Better keep an eye on religious beliefs and real politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back