• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Wukong's feats make him sound like Magic Pre-Crisis Superman

Herc Bros...
unknown.png

A surprising lot of people think Heracles should win but I haven't seen a single counter to Wukong's immortality
I guess people assume his immortality is that he just doesn't age and nothing else.

where Herc get in speed
It's tricky, if you don't scale him to the gods I don't think he does or scales to anything that good, definitely not anything close to the stuff Wukong pulls off. If you do scale him to the gods even before Zeus raises him to full godhood (Which isn't too unreasonable, he is comparable to Atlas in strength) than he could range anyway from relativistic or ftl (Depending on the size of Typhon) to infinite since the universe in greek myth might be infinite and several gods have been known to shake the entire cosmos or something which can arguably scale to their speed. Been a while since I brushed up on greek myth so not sure how much of this I remembered correctly.

I guess people assume his immortality is that he just doesn't age and nothing else.

It's tricky, if you don't scale him to the gods I don't think he does or scales to anything that good, definitely not anything close to the stuff Wukong pulls off. If you do scale him to the gods even before Zeus raises him to full godhood (Which isn't too unreasonable, he is comparable to Atlas in strength) than he could range anyway from relativistic or ftl (Depending on the size of Typhon) to infinite since the universe in greek myth might be infinite and several gods have been known to shake the entire cosmos or something which can arguably scale to their speed. Been a while since I brushed up on greek myth so not sure how much of this I remembered correctly.
I think if there’s no infinite speed Hercs, he should get something still impressive since he might scale to Hermes who can get to tomorrow before the sun can, I dunno

already saw a reactor saying the mid-season finale better be a RWBY fight to make up for the "literal who" match-up next time
Whichever reactor had the nerve to say that, can go pound sand in his mothers basement double time. Not just for calling Herakles and Wukong whos, but then also acting like a shitty RWBY MU would be in anyway something that could 'make up' for it.

but it hardly matters since sun hits with solar system level AP

unless you can prove that Greek gods are stronger than that
I've seen people say Herc can lift the cosmos or something
already saw a reactor saying the mid-season finale better be a RWBY fight to make up for the "literal who" match-up next time
RWBitches are literal whos compared to them wtf

This guy really call fictional characters who had been around for hundreds of years, who were prominent myth figures of entire civilizations, which stories made the foundations of to just series/franchises but even entire genres like Superhero Comics and Battle Manga, "literal who"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back